Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

Exactly. She's moved to a different city. Focus the screentime on her, and not her family.

Show some realistic stuff like Radhika exploring Mumbai with her friends on weekends. Bonding with the neighbour family. Learning new recipes to make for herself at home after work. She's mentioned the sea number of times.. show her going to Marine Drive or Juhu Beach for the first time..

She doesn't have confidence presenting and speaking.. show her googling or using YouTube to learn tips to be more confident / assertive.

There are a millions of things she can do, rather than showing her constantly facing the music at work because of some family problem. I want to root for her but damn, Priyal is right. She needs to take charge of her life.

Also can she please stop picking her family's phone calls during work hours? Like it is so freaking unprofessional how she keeps bringing her family issues to the workplace.

during that nightout with four friends shes like i didnt see ocean yet, they were planning to go to beach then phonecall came and fuss...teenagers are going to goa and all and none at home knows and for this girl they know in a flash

omgg that phone ringtone and when she picks up phone during work or meeting is so irritating and unprofessional. she was watching her badi ma's video when priyal came, that was embarrassing to watch. she needs to learn basic manners and work etiquttes. i wish priyal once come on video call and say something like ghar ka phone uthane ka paisa nhi dete. her family should understand its work, just bcz they are handling some shop doesnt mean its parameter of worklife they know.

they have cut down on the neighbor guy storyline for this stupid family drama. i m least bothered how her dad emotionally manipulating her by going on hunger strike when its been barely a few months she has gone to mumbai. just bcz she and her mom jointly lied abt goa. just show girls story and give some good message. V ka story is also intriguing, girl getting manipulated by her show off boyfriend and someday she has to realize she is in wrong relation.

within this bakwas fmaily drama show will get off air and good characters wont get any ss to audience