Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Radhika's family and brother is sadly the reality of still so many families in India. They think the girl is born to be just to get married off...and that's her own real family.

What Vaishali says and behaves maybe the half truth but atleast she doesn't pretend to be someone she's not. The show is refreshing and I'm watching something consistently after so many years. However if they keep showing the same crap it won't take me too long to quit.😆

Edited by .BarunSanaya. - 1 years ago
chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes. I used to get irritated seeing Vaishali but these her family is just too OTT. And who calls continuously during office hours. Radhika should just keep her phone on silent during work hours. Kaam karegi ya sirf apne family ki sunti rahegi.

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

I feel Vaishali has kinda an ego problem or else she is great post-Radhika's Goa trip she handles her and Preeti in the best way possible well one thing which makes me all confused is if Vaishali is this mature is why she is surrendering in front of her so-called boyfriend?

chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vaishali keeps drifting here and there. After this new room mate turned up, she has begun acting weirdly. Though I feel she is getting irritated with Jazz too. We will have to wait and watch. But yes she is highly under the influence of her BF. She needs to start thinking for herself. They need to show some backstory as to why this is happening.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .BarunSanaya.

Radhika's family and brother is sadly the reality of still so many families in India. They think the girl is born to be just to get married off...and that's her own real family.

What Vaishali says and behaves maybe the half truth but atleast she doesn't pretend to be someone she's not. The show is refreshing and I'm watching something consistently after so many years. However if they keep showing the same crap it won't take me too long to quit.😆

You said exactly what I wanted to say.

It's time she stood up for herself. Priyal was right in saying that she doesn't need to seek permission from her parents. She needs to be assertive about what she wants to do. She is a freaking adult.

This show has way too many unlikeable characters and I hate how there is one chaos after another in Radhika's life. They need to give her space to breathe. Thank writers that they're starting to show more of her bond with her neighbour friend.. at least that gives the show some light-hearted moments.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

as i call them radhika ki demonic family. i want to see radhika in office, with her roomates, heck preity ka drama, v ka issue with her bf and her finally breaking it off, mohalla aunty / the good aunty ka story, the girl whos home owner i forgot name, her issue with fmaily. bt no 90% ss is on radhika ki demonic family with no end in sight. i am not exaggerating when i say the dad's scenes makes me panic and anxious. this story is supposed to be about a girl going to city making it big but her family is alwyas there in background pulling her down. family is not supposed to be like that. that lavi is so irritating i mean it when i say people like that can drop dead and earth will be more free.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

as i call them radhika ki demonic family. i want to see radhika in office, with her roomates, heck preity ka drama, v ka issue with her bf and her finally breaking it off, mohalla aunty / the good aunty ka story, the girl whos home owner i forgot name, her issue with fmaily. bt no 90% ss is on radhika ki demonic family with no end in sight. i am not exaggerating when i say the dad's scenes makes me panic and anxious. this story is supposed to be about a girl going to city making it big but her family is alwyas there in background pulling her down. family is not supposed to be like that. that lavi is so irritating i mean it when i say people like that can drop dead and earth will be more free.

Exactly. She's moved to a different city. Focus the screentime on her, and not her family.

Show some realistic stuff like Radhika exploring Mumbai with her friends on weekends. Bonding with the neighbour family. Learning new recipes to make for herself at home after work. She's mentioned the sea number of times.. show her going to Marine Drive or Juhu Beach for the first time..

She doesn't have confidence presenting and speaking.. show her googling or using YouTube to learn tips to be more confident / assertive.

There are a millions of things she can do, rather than showing her constantly facing the music at work because of some family problem. I want to root for her but damn, Priyal is right. She needs to take charge of her life.

Also can she please stop picking her family's phone calls during work hours? Like it is so freaking unprofessional how she keeps bringing her family issues to the workplace.

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 1 years ago
.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

You said exactly what I wanted to say.

It's time she stood up for herself. Priyal was right in saying that she doesn't need to seek permission from her parents. She needs to be assertive about what she wants to do. She is a freaking adult.

This show has way too many unlikeable characters and I hate how there is one chaos after another in Radhika's life. They need to give her space to breathe. Thank writers that they're starting to show more of her bond with her neighbour friend.. at least that gives the show some light-hearted moments.

Radhika may not have the confidence cuz she's brought up in such an environment where decisions where just imposed on her rather than allowing her to keep her own opinions. But I'm glad she's starting to take a stand for herself. And in time she's going to be a confident adult. Sometimes all you need is exposure and being independent.

Exactly. I like Priyal too. But sometimes she's too much. Way too judgemental. Lavi , Vi and her new roommate all sail in the same boat for me. IRRITATING.🤣 Sree is my fav character!

Edited by .BarunSanaya. - 1 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .BarunSanaya.

Radhika may not have the confidence cuz she's brought up in such an environment where decisions where just imposed on her rather than allowing her to keep her own opinions. But I'm glad she's starting to take a stand for herself. And in time she's going to be a confident adult. Sometimes all you need is exposure and being independent.

Exactly. I like Priyal too. But sometimes she's too much. Way too judgemental. Lavi , Vi and her new roommate all sail in the same boat for me. IRRITATING.🤣 Sree is my fav character!

Yes Priyal has her moments of being way too judgmental and I don't exactly like her. But I did like what she said to Radhika in Goa.

Lavi, Radhika's father, Radhika's chachaji, Karthik, and Vaishali are all characters who I can't stand. I really wish we get less screen time of them.

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

Lavi is the most annoying creature ever Vi Priyal Kartik has more superior complex but Lavi is all jealous nd annoyed creature he is jealous of each nd every member of the family especially he is jealous of Radhika followed by Lucky he himself doesn't have much contribution but always ready to criticise other In Indian house hold eklat aishe milo hi jate nobody deserve a son nd brother like Lavi..