Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
bas everyone please stop this...please please please...i cant see so many misunderstanding going on in this forum...its like our second home and we all love bidaai

bini i am sorry that i didn't come here yesterday i was very very very sad and i didn't want to spoil all of ur mood but i am happy for all 3 of them but lil bit sad for kinshukcuz to be very honest i love him more than angad and it hurts me to see him empty handed
ChoChang thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bini311

So should I twist your comments and say that, you are telling me that I am not a big Ranveer fan???? well now u are pointing fingers at me and saying that i am not a RagVir fan.....and if I were to use your lines....

well, I think I understand better...and I am so upset that forum members are doubting me...why did I even open this thread.....

If you feel so I mean exactly just that!!
Felt hurt..Didn't you...I said that only to show that it hurts when you labelled us as such..I know you are a Ranveer fan and yet knowingly I told you....That was the same when you told us..I didn't mean anything else!!
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver-Doe

Bini..If those some other people include me...Lemme tell you I don't post in sticky topics..Dunno why...Well..I don't blame you for not knowing that..But most of the sticky topics are closed...😕
And this one went unnoticed too...That's my fault..Now on I'll check that!!

But yes obviously fingers would be raised coz we being RagVir fans mainly voted for SaLekh and still are labelled as baised...SaLekh won and I am deffo happy for that but when your FAVORITE jodi end up with nothing it's obvious for you to feel sad!!

well panchi....if you have been long enough you know I am a true RagVir and SaAalkeh fan, and the first post I ever made in this forum was about Ragini being a brilliant actress......

If I am sad for Ranveer, I am hapy for SaAalkeh too...and I was sad for Ranveer for full week, but now everything is over, I want to be happy for SaAalkeh......well didn't realise that RagVir fans were doing a special favor for SaAalkeh by voting for them....
😕 😕 😕
FreeBird03 thumbnail

Well...I apolosized because I thought I offended you...but at the same time..there other members online at that time but ddn't join us.....and that's also I am not complaining...but I was kind of bumbed that there was not a single congratulations theread or anything........If SaAalkeh would have lost and RagVir would have won...I would have done the same....

I was hoping that members will come and say " oh ya, hamare gum mein we forgot to celebrate for sadi like dharaa and sukanay did, but i never imagined, finger pointing at me for saying others were biased.........

if u are talking abt me..then let me tell u i wasnt online..warna i wud have joined u guys! kinshuk ka win didnt matter much to me..felt bad first but kal awards dekh ke i was upset cuz of some othe reason *rolls eyes*

@bold: but who started it bini? we didnt come up with these posts all of sudden naa? u guys said something to which obviously we'll react..its obvious.. u wud have felt the same had someone said the same thing to u..keep urself in my position n think

anyways im ok now..no hard feelings 😊

Bini311 thumbnail
Finally, Apologies to everyone...if I offended u or Sadi did....thanks for voting for both SaAalken and RagVir.......

mods close this topic.
ChoChang thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bini:-If you consider that as a special favour I can't help it..I was the one who was time and again saying Sadhna deserved Best bahu,behen etc etc..Still,if you see no truth in my actions then I can't help it in anyway...And I didn't do any special favor to them...I did what I felt was right and that's it...I do not need to give any justifications to anybody regarding that!!

And I am sorry too for all the hungama if possible forgive me too..I don't wanna lose friends for some fictional characters coz they mean a lot more for me,Bini!!🤗
FreeBird03 thumbnail

well panchi....if you have been long enough you know I am a true RagVir and SaAalkeh fan, and the first post I ever made in this forum was about Ragini being a brilliant actress......

If I am sad for Ranveer, I am hapy for SaAalkeh too...and I was sad for Ranveer for full week, but now everything is over, I want to be happy for SaAalkeh......well didn't realise that RagVir fans were doing a special favor for SaAalkeh by voting for them....
😕 😕 😕

exactly i know u...thats why i was very surprised..u are the last person who will say such things... thats why i was shocked! n i guess u know me also well enough to say these things... that we werent happy with salekh winning the awards!

anyways ragvir n salekh arent that important to me..lol..its a tv show afterall 😆 i hereby end all the arguements! 😊

@pink: im sure this is not the case...all ragvir fans blv that salekh are the best pati patni.. duh what have ragvir done ab tak to deserve pati patni..lol... nothing!

@Anu.. thanku yaar 🤗 i was upset aise hi.. im fine now :) thanks for ur support! :)
Edited by ManaliS - 15 years ago
Bini311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver-Doe

And I am sorry too for all the hungama if possible forgive me too..I don't wanna lose friends for some fictional characters coz they mean a lot more for me,Bini!!🤗

I am sorry toooo 😭

challo 🤗 ...ya...friend mean a lot to me too...I don't want to lose them........
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Moderator's Note:

Please DO NOT fight in this thread, this is meant for congratulations.
This thread will not be closed but will remain open for members to post their congratulations.

Bini311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliS

<br><br>exactly i know u...thats why i was very surprised..u are the last person who will say such things... thats why i was shocked! n i guess u know me also well enough to say these things... that we werent happy with salekh winning the awards! <br><br>@pink: im sure this is not the case...all ragvir fans blv that salekh are the best pati patni.. duh what have ragvir done ab tak to deserve pati patni..lol... nothing!<br><br>@Anu.. thanku yaar 🤗 i was upset aise hi.. im fine now :) thanks for ur support! :)<br>

okay I am sorry for creatin the hungama(panchi, choring your word)..... 😭 😭 😭

don't want to loose friends....... 🤗