Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ManaliS

<br><br>Pretty baseless accusations! im sorry but im highly offended by these things!<br><br>I am done with this forum..what rubbish is going on...<br><br>i voted so much for salekh! damn... i always say that angad is the best actor on TV... i always said that sadhna deerved more awards than ragini in SPA! n inspite of that all this...<br><br>oh well lets just forget it..i guess some things can never change! I dont feel like posting here anymore! <br><br>Congratulations to bidaai team...<br><br>im soo done with the bidaai forum! <br>

I didn't say you were not a SaAalkeh fan or didn't say to anyone else.......I was saying in general.....I am the last person who wants a jodi war........

areeeeeee Manali...sorry if it offended you...Sadi and I were the only one partying for so long here..........and there was no one here...so we just said that situationally........cos there was a not a single post congratulating Saaalekh....but I know you and most of the memebers here....and we support both jodi........so nothing to offend.....bura na mano, SPA hai 👏
Edited by Bini311 - 15 years ago
Bini311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver-Doe

Manu di:-I really don't understand what can we do for not being labelled as biased....Neways...We know what it is!!I don't feel the need to justify anything!!

Bini:-Really I am upset with you of all saying that..U were there when we discussed to have voted accordingly right...But still you saying that?????

Goddddddddd......I was saying that there was no one in the party to celebrate besides Sadi and I, and how all of us were so busy bashing SPA that we didn't even celebrate for SaAalkeh........not to point fingers or anything...........we voted equally, one of the jodi won, one didn't....we mourned for a full week for one jodi...and still are very upset... but we need to be happy for one's that won too na...that's what I was saying.....
Bini311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yipee

...p,ls dont say that n dont bother abt people talking rubbish..[/DIV]

I am not sure who you are here...cos I haven't seen your post in these forum...and I think people here know me, ...so please don't say anything without understanding.....
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohk guys lets stop this right here right now please...it is leading to unnecessary misunderstandings...lets enjoy that bidaai won awards yesterday i was here till 3:30 but i was really sad because of kinshuk isliye didn't come here but today after i came here....only one thing is going on...so please stop it...nest time bidaai will win all the deserving awards!!!
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bini311

I didn't say you were not a SaAalkeh fan or didn't say to anyone else.......I was saying in general.....I am the last person who wants a jodi war........

areeeeeee Manali...sorry if it offended you...Sadi and I were the only one partying for so long here..........and there was no one here...so we just said that situationally........cos there was a not a single post congratulating Saaalekh....but I know you and most of the memebers here....and we support both jodi........so nothing to offend.....bura na mano, SPA hai 👏

well for that u need to realize that most of us are from india here n it was pretty late here when u guys were partying!

ofcourse i felt bad n im offended... sorry to say but one shud think before they speak/write something! situationally ho ya na ho.... it can hurt ppl...false accusations are not good!

anyways im out of it.. this is my last post on this topic!
ChoChang thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Goddddddddd......I was saying that there was no one in the party to celebrate besides Sadi and I, and how all of us were so busy bashing SPA that we didn't even celebrate for SaAalkeh........not to point fingers or anything...........we voted equally, one of the jodi won, one didn't....we mourned for a full week for one jodi...and still are very upset... but we need to be happy for one's that won too na...that's what I was saying.....

I didn't know when the party was going...And well I am sure if Angad wouldn't have won an award when you know he deserved it you would be surely sad..It's a fact that sadness takes over happiness and I don't regret that I was bashing..It will take time to get over that!!
Bini311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliS

<br><br>well for that u need to realize that most of us are from india here n it was pretty late here when u guys were partying! <br><br>ofcourse i felt bad n im offended... sorry to say but one shud think before they speak/write something! situationally ho ya na ho.... it can hurt ppl...false accusations are not good!<br><br>anyways im out of it.. this is my last post on this topic! <br>

Well...I apolosized because I thought I offended you...but at the same time..there other members online at that time but ddn't join us.....and that's also I am not complaining...but I was kind of bumbed that there was not a single congratulations theread or anything........If SaAalkeh would have lost and RagVir would have won...I would have done the same....

I was hoping that members will come and say " oh ya, hamare gum mein we forgot to celebrate for sadi like dharaa and sukanay did, but i never imagined, finger pointing at me for saying others were biased.........

Bini311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver-Doe

I didn't know when the party was going...And well I am sure if Angad wouldn't have won an award when you know he deserved it you would be surely sad..It's a fact that sadness takes over happiness and I don't regret that I was bashing..It will take time to get over that!!

So should I twist your comments and say that, you are telling me that I am not a big Ranveer fan???? well now u are pointing fingers at me and saying that i am not a RagVir fan.....and if I were to use your lines....

well, I think I understand better...and I am so upset that forum members are doubting me...why did I even open this thread.....
Edited by Bini311 - 15 years ago
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am not sure who you are here...cos I haven't seen your post in these forum...and I think people here know me, ...so please don't say anything without understanding.....

arre i was not talking abt u at all...that was just for manali n i didnt even know that time who told what to her exactly as i had not gone thru all posts..i cud just make out she is upset coz someone said something to her so that comment was general
ChoChang thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bini..If those some other people include me...Lemme tell you I don't post in sticky topics..Dunno why...Well..I don't blame you for not knowing that..But most of the sticky topics are closed...😕
And this one went unnoticed too...That's my fault..Now on I'll check that!!

But yes obviously fingers would be raised coz we being RagVir fans mainly voted for SaLekh and still are labelled as baised...SaLekh won and I am deffo happy for that but when your FAVORITE jodi end up with nothing it's obvious for you to feel sad!!