sorry congrats to whole bidaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Congrats to all the winners.🥳
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats to SaAlekh, ragini, alok ji, RS and bidaai🥳 🥳...i dunno whats going on here but i am very happy that bidaai got these 6 awards...this is not the end SPA will come next year also...last year kinshuk was nominated, this year he got nominations and next year award zaroor mil jaayega😆 😆
party for bidaai and ragini and SaAlekh i am happy for SaAlekh cuz i myself voted for them
FreeBird03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bini311

ha yaar...it is only us...now they are the underdog in this forum na.....but we two are enough....

Pretty baseless accusations! im sorry but im highly offended by these things!

I am done with this forum..what rubbish is going on...

i voted so much for salekh! damn... i always say that angad is the best actor on TV... i always said that sadhna deerved more awards than ragini in SPA! n inspite of that all this...

oh well lets just forget it..i guess some things can never change! I dont feel like posting here anymore!

Congratulations to bidaai team...

im soo done with the bidaai forum!
ChoChang thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manu di:-I really don't understand what can we do for not being labelled as biased....Neways...We know what it is!!I don't feel the need to justify anything!!

Bini:-Really I am upset with you of all saying that..U were there when we discussed to have voted accordingly right...But still you saying that?????
ChoChang thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is my heartiest Congratulations to SaLekh,Ragini,Alok ji and Rajan Shahi...🤗

And this special one is for our dear Ranvir who won the most precious thing..That is my Heart!!<3🤗
Rather all his fans hearts all over again!!😊

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
@ Bini and Sadia Plzzzzzzzz dont say such a thing as biased. You very well know that how we voted!!!!!!!!!. But still if your saying like then what can we do.

I thot that after spa we all had come a bit closer and more like a family no jodi fans but only bidaai fans. It is true we are all happy for bidaai team but I feel really bad when i think of Kinshuk. All the three of them won an award except for KInshuk😭 That is the reason why i didnt come to celebrate the occasion. Sambalanekeliya thoda waqt tho de do yaar.
so the first thing I put in a congrats post. But what is the use😔.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats to all bidaai winners but i seriously think the show deserved more awards...but anyways this time SPA was disappointing for me in many ways...
but in all this manali wht hap yaar...y r u saying u r done with the forum...p,ls dont say that n dont bother abt people talking rubbish..
dharaa thumbnail
guys leave it please...lets be happy that bidaai won 6 awards and there is always a next time kinshuk will surely win..we did our part, i being a total RagVir fan voted for SaAlekh as the best pati/patni and even after that if we get to hear this it really hurts!!!
FreeBird03 thumbnail
^Anu.. we are being accused that we are only ragvir fans..lol...im highly offended... especially when for me both jodis are equal.. n i mean it when i say that...anyways kehne ka koi faida nahi.. i thought ppl know me well enough to jump to such conclusions...😊

im tired of giving explanations.. so thats why im done with the forum!