Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

What abt the PM I sent you Oci? 😕

Still need to check that out. Thanks for sending it to me.😊

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Oci that scene where Ankur was shoutung at Santoshi & blaming her was intense na? the only thing that looked little too much was his bledding hand how could that happen by just banging your hand on the wall? Anyways he looked so angry like he would put Mishra house in fire if he got the chance 😆 Ankur why baby? 😭 why did you turn bitter?
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Hey Oci that scene where Ankur was shoutung at Santoshi & blaming her was intense na? the only thing that looked little too much was his bledding hand how could that happen by just banging your hand on the wall? Anyways he looked so angry like he would put Mishra house in fire if he got the chance 😆 Ankur why baby? 😭 why did you turn bitter?

Yes that was intense. I mentioned in my long post yesterday about how the bleeding part was fake. I said "I thought it was fake how he was bleeding the way he was from hitting his hand against the jail cell." Anyways I hope he doesn't plan to do anything drastic. Although it would not surprise me. I mean look how angry he is against Pratap for being his father. When he finds out he killed his mother he may lose his mind.😕 I am with you Symphony. Why Ankur sweetie did you have to turn so bitter.😭
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Yes that was intense. I mentioned in my long post yesterday about how the bleeding part was fake. I said "I thought it was fake how he was bleeding the way he was from hitting his hand against the jail cell." Anyways I hope he doesn't plan to do anything drastic. Although it would not surprise me. I mean look how angry he is against Pratap for being his father. When he finds out he killed his mother he may lose his mind.😕 I am with you Symphony. Why Ankur sweetie did you have to turn so bitter.😭

Oh he hit his hand on jail cell not the wall 😳 but even that wouldnt result in that bleeding of his hand 😆.Ankur know only half truth & he is this angry what would happen when he will come to know abt the murderer. 😲
oceanus85 thumbnail
Today's episode was so frustrating for me to watch.😕 I guess I am just tired of Sindoori's antics and her always winning.😡 So the episode starts with Dhairya saying Santoshi is innocent to the police. I love how the police are like you have no proof. I was like what solid proof do the police have? One phone call and statements from some local gundas.😕 Anyways at least Dhairya is trying to help Santoshi. He was even in hero mode chasing those two witnesses.😆 Of course him helping Santoshi goes to hell when he agrees to marry Sindoori.🤢 I guess he felt he had no other option. I mean he did say to Sindoori you think I will forget Santoshi and accept you. Also 😆 at Dhairya's face when Sindoori was hugging him and all happy when he said he would marry her. He looked slightly ill and disturbed at the thought of having to marry Sindoori. Okay also what is with the female police woman taking Santoshi's mangalsutra. I mean when you go to jail I guess they ask you to remove all your belongings like they do later in the episode, but here they just wanted the mangalsustra. 😕 Kaka and Santoshi sweet scene. I like how he always trusts her. Their relationship is awesome.👍🏼 I hope it always remains like that. Madhu planning anniversary party. She thinks Santoshi's drama should not ruin her anniversary party. Little does she know that she is going to be the one to get the biggest surprise of her life at the party.😲 Then Dhairya comes and announces his marriage to Sindoori shocking the family.😲 Remember Symphony the days when Dhairya was still a jerk and he would do something and Pratap would have that frustrated look on his face like roz roz is ghar ke ek naya tamasha? 😆 I miss those days. Anyways loved the part where Madhu tells Sindoori to shut up.👏 Ankur comes to the house. Damn I love this guy.😃 Even though he is in his negative avatar he is hella amusing. I loved the part where he is like "Samjhe Mr. Dhaiya" and shakes his head.🤣 Such style such attitude.😊 Also not sure if you noticed this Symphony but there was a stand in for Dhairya in that scene. So whenever they would show the back of Dhairya it was the stand in. It was so noticeable to me because the stand it was practically taller than Ankur. I was like couldn't have gotten someone who fits Ayaz's profile more.😆 Anways Santoshi has to remove alll her jewlery and wear a jail sari. Felt sad when she had to remove her Santoshi Maa locket. Pratap goes to see Sindoori and she tells him that Ankur knows that you are his father. Pratap is shocked.😲 She goes on to say but Ankur does not know that you killed his mother. Anyways Pratap is still under her blackmail. Not sure how a guy who committed murder can't put a dancer like Sindoori in her place?😕 Instead he gives her a credit card to go shopping. Then Sindoori goes to the jail and gives Santoshi a wedding card and tells her it is hers and Dhairya's wedding card. Santoshi looks on shocked.😲 My reaction.🤢😡😕😭😲👎🏼 God I can't wait until that smug look is wiped off Sindoori's face and she has lost everything.😃 Also I would love for Santoshi to say to Dhaiyra "This is your plan?" "To marry Sindoori?" "What kind of husband are you?" Precap - the link I watched didn't show a precap so I am not sure what is going to happen tomorrow. I will have to wait until they post it on youtube.

oceanus85 thumbnail
I just saw the precap for tomorrow. I don't know what is worse. Ankur helping Sindoori with her wedding preparations or Dhairya standing next to Sindoori saying the wedding will happen in the Mishra house.😕 I hope that party scene airs Wed so on Thurs and Friday we get good drama. But I won't hold my breath. They will probably stretch things into next week.😕 I want to see what happens post party. Actually similar to your scene Symphony I want to see Ankur get into an accident and have to stay in Mishra house and Santoshi take care of him.😉 I also want to see if Sairya patch things up right away or will Ankur be a source of tension. What will happen to Pratap post revelation? How will Madhu react? More questions.😆 I need Sindoori to disappear above anything else. To me she is no longer needed on the show. Although I guess she should be the one to reveal about Pratap's truth as she is the only one who knows the truth. So I guess she needs to stick around for a bit.😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Symphony where are you?

Hey Oci I have come.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ankur did shppoing for Sindoori.He came to Mishra house with two shopping bags in his hands. 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Pratap's dialog "Subah Subah chadha k aaye ho kya?" when Dhairya told he would marry Sindoori. 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ankur was helping with preprations for Sindoori's marriage.In the precap Madhu asks him what is all this? Ankur says "yeh sab Sindoori ki shaadi ka samaan hai". 🤣