Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shivi read page 122 a hilarious scene for you.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Police Inspector comes & shows phone to Sindoori & says you hid the chip na? Sindoori says who said that? Inspector says I got chip & I will take it police station & check it.Someone say they should see whats in it.Ujjwal play the video.Pratap's truth is revealed.Madhu gets angry & says if you want money then take it but dont put such big blame on Pratap its question of my life.She asks Ankur & asks whats all this answer me.Ankur says he is my father.He goes to Kaki & says this is true.Madhu asks Pratap he is blaming you & you are silent.Ankur says after doing such bad work there is nothing left for him tto say.Ujjwal says have you gone mad you are putting such blame.Ankur says I am not mad if you dont believe then let the DNA test be done.Pratap says he is lieing if I get the dna test will you believe me then? Ankur says I am going now bcoz I need to find one more big secret.He goes.Santoshi drags Sindoori.Police arrests Sindoori.Inspector apologizes to Santoshi for all that she had to face bcoz of themDhairya thanks for his help.Inspector says its our duty.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Does that mean Sindoori is gone forever or will she come back? 😕 & what abt Ankur? 😕 Are they again going to leave this track inbtwn & start a new track?
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Santoshi ki family jail aati hai usse milne.Hawaldaar nahi jaane deta.Madhuri bolti hai ki woh toh parivaar wale hai ek baar mil lene do.Darogaji aate hai aur kehte hai nahi mil sakte.Dhairya lawyer k saath ata hai.Inspector use dhamki deta hai.Lawyer milne k permission k papers dikhata hai.Inspector bolta hai koi ek hi mil sakta hai.Dadi bolti hai damadji aap jao Santoshi ko aapki jaroorat hai.Dhairya Santoshi se milta hai.Santoshi kehti hai ki sab Sindoori ns kiya woh tahan milne aayi thi.Dhairya kehta jai ki wo Ankur kya keh raha tha? Santoshi aap nahi maanege.Dhairya matalab? Santoshi woh Pratap sir unke pitaji hai.Dhairya gets shocked.Dhairya says ek baar chil mil gayi toh sab theek ho jayega abhi kho gayi hai par... Tumhe mujhpe bharosa hai na? Santoshi nods.Dhairya bola ab smile karo.She smiles a little.Dhairya bola main jald tumhe yahan se le jaunga.He goes.Santoshi maa & Gaumata talk.Santoshi maa bolti hai ki hum kaise uski sahyta kare.Gaumata mata aap hi kuchh kar sakti hai.Santoshi maa par hum chahkar bhi kuchh nahi kar sakte yeh samay uske pati ki pariksha ka hai.Gaumata uska pati ka hriday parivartan ho gaya hai yeh dekh k mujhe santushti hui.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ae Shivi upar tune jo bola uska likha.Tune kahan tak dekha?
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Di its just perfecto.. 👍🏼
Yahi chahiye tha..
I missed Sairya Romance.. [;(]

I lubb you soo much wala di... 🤗
Mwaaahhh!!! Mwwwaahhh!!! Mwwwaaahhh!!!😳
shivi808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Shivi read page 122 a hilarious scene for you.

Ok I will see it.. 😃
shivi808 thumbnail
See 124 page di.. I replied
shivi808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Ae Shivi chahe toh muje maar dalna but I will share it.Its just for fun. Dhairya marries Sindoori & in bgm song "Babul ki duwayein leta jaa ja tujhko Sindoori ka pyaar mile".Dhairya cries 🤣

OMG!!! DI... 🤣🤣

this is damn funny... 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode was actually really good.😊 I was slightly frustrated at the beginning of the episode but I started enjoying the episode in the middle. I actually have a little hope now. Well sort of.😆 God I was screaming at Ankur and Sindoori in the beginning of the episode. My cutie pie as turned negative.😭 Although I feel like he isn't completely a lost cause. Anyways the episode starts with Dhairya looking for the chip.😕 I still can't believe he lost it.😡 Should have put it in his shoe. Sindoori sees him looking for the chip and lies saying she has not seen it.😡 Ujwal comes and Dhairya asks him to take on Santoshi's case, but he says this case is too big. Some help he is.😡 Then Ankur gets mad at Santoshi.😭 I thought it was fake how he was bleeding the way he was from hitting his hand against the jail cell.😕 Then some men come and say things against Santoshi.😕 Gaumata is worried for Santoshi.😭 Then Sindoori comes and taunts Santoshi and tells her she put her in jail.😡🤢 Then she goes to Ankur and tells him she is on his side and they join forces.😕 Ankur speaks against Santosh. Then she asks why he did this to her. I was sad watching this conversation.😭 Then Ankur leaves and Dhairya and Santoshi's family try and meet her while she is being take away. I liked this scene.👍🏼 Dhairya saying put me in jail. Dhairya trying to grab onto while they were taking her away, him yelling at the officer who hit her hand with the baton.😃 Sheshnath telling Santoshi that he is with her.😊 Daksha and Madhuri lying on the ground infront of the police jeep.😆 Hated seeing Ankur stand with Sindoori. Hope their alliance is short lived. Then Ankur and Dhairya have a confrontation. Dhairya getting violent. As though he could beat up Ankur. As much as I love Ankur he deserved that punch. Then Dhairya meets with Santoshi. Liked this scene also.😊 It was emotional and sweet. Although I was internally cringing at Dhairya for mentioning the chip over and over again. Like it is your dumb fault it is missing in the first place. Also can't you just watch the CCTV footage and see what happened to it?😕 So Dhairya knows Sindoori is the one who put Santoshi in jail and that Ankur is his nephew. Are they planning on revealing this secret one person at a time?😆 The precap. 😕😭😡 What is the need to yank her mangalsutra? So sad how Santoshi was yelling and crying Dhairya sir.😭 Then Dhairya says he will marry Sindoori.🤢😡 I get that he is only doing it to get Santoshi out of jail but still.🤢 I hope at the last second he doesn't marry her. Enough negativity I want Santoshi out of jail now and Sindoori in jail.😆 I do not want Dhairya to marry Sindoori under any circumstances.😕 I want Kaka and Kaki to be filled in on everything. Well maybe not about Ankur yet. I also want Ankur to double cross Sindoori and become good again.😊