Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What if they show Sindoori blackmail Dhairya & ask him to marry her & Dhairya marry her to save Santoshi 😲
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ae Shivi chahe toh muje maar dalna but I will share it.Its just for fun. Dhairya marries Sindoori & in bgm song "Babul ki duwayein leta jaa ja tujhko Sindoori ka pyaar mile".Dhairya cries 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

It is not a promo but behind the scenes. I skimmed through these videos. So I am not sure about everything they said. If you watch the whole thing and want to elaborate feel free. Also can I say Sindoori is getting so much screen time since her arrival. I notice that on Indian shows sometimes cameo roles get more importance than actual cast.😕 Look at Dhairya. He is always acting useless on the show and is not always on a lot.😆 I hope he tells Kaka and Kaki everything and they all work together to get Santoshi freed. I hope Ankur turns on Sindoori.😊 That would be awesome. Everyone turning on her in the end.😲

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQBPgJk4fw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kevIe9ptTo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JINwA25F1NQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq2bkbJHx7o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oypN-xLFCR0

Thanks for sharing the links Oci 😃
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Video translation - Sindoori meets Santoshi.She says look at your condition.Santoshi asks what are you doing here? Sindoori says so much happened but your habit of asking question havent gone you are facing so much insult but you dont even look worried.Santoshi says why would I ? when I didnt do anything wrong.Sindoori says oh if you didnt do anything right then why are you in jail you have ruined respect of mishra family.Sindoori asks Santoshi to come close to her as she needs to tell her a secret.She says whatever happened with you I did it.She says you are trapped in big problem & even hero cant take you out of this.Then Sindoori meets Ankur.She says to him that I know I did very wrong with you but I did all that bcoz I became blind iin my hero's love thats why I couldnt tell you the truth but now I want to befriend you you take your revenge & I will take mine.Ankur says if thats the case then tell me the name of the murderer of my mother.Sindoori says you are very smart I will tell you if you help me get my hero I want to make a deal but first you need to come out of jail & I will tell you how to do that.RATAN'S interview - Rep asks Sindoori is playing big ggame with you.Santoshi says game is being played with Santoshi & she is facing side effects.Rep asks abt Sinddori meeting with Ankur.Santosgi says dont know whose side Ankur is is he on Santoshi's side,Sindoori's side or dies he have some planning of his own & Sindoori is playing games with everyone Santoshi,Ankur & Dhairya.She is instigating Dhairya against Santoshi.Rep asks abt why Ratan is in jail.Ratan says Sanroshi was with Ankur & police arrests her & why & for what for that you have to watch the show.Rep asks Ganpati puja is coming do you like to say anythings to viewres.Ratan says uf I wished them now what will I do on Ganpati puja I will wish them inthat day.She says book your Ganpati idols bcoz only few days is left & bring Green Ganapati (eco friendly idol)
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Video translation - Sindoori meets Santoshi.She says look at your condition.Santoshi asks what are you doing here? Sindoori says so much happened but your habit of asking question havent gone you are facing so much insult but you dont even look worried.Santoshi says why would I ? when I didnt do anything wrong.Sindoori says oh if you didnt do anything right then why are you in jail you have ruined respect of mishra family.Sindoori asks Santoshi to come close to her as she needs to tell her a secret.She says whatever happened with you I did it.She says you are trapped in big problem & even hero cant take you out of this.Then Sindoori meets Ankur.She says to him that I know I did very wrong with you but I did all that bcoz I became blind iin my hero's love thats why I couldnt tell you the truth but now I want to befriend you you take your revenge & I will take mine.Ankur says if thats the case then tell me the name of the murderer of my mother.Sindoori says you are very smart I will tell you if you help me get my hero I want to make a deal but first you need to come out of jail & I will tell you how to do that.RATAN'S interview - Rep asks Sindoori is playing big ggame with you.Santoshi says game is being played with Santoshi & she is facing side effects.Rep asks abt Sinddori meeting with Ankur.Santosgi says dont know whose side Ankur is is he on Santoshi's side,Sindoori's side or dies he have some planning of his own & Sindoori is playing games with everyone Santoshi,Ankur & Dhairya.She is instigating Dhairya against Santoshi.Rep asks abt why Ratan is in jail.Ratan says Sanroshi was with Ankur & police arrests her & why & for what for that you have to watch the show.Rep asks Ganpati puja is coming do you like to say anythings to viewres.Ratan says uf I wished them now what will I do on Ganpati puja I will wish them inthat day.She says book your Ganpati idols bcoz only few days is left & bring Green Ganapati (eco friendly idol)

Thanks for the translation.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
It sounded so funny when Dhairya said until now Ankur only wanted to take revenge from Pratap bhaiyya but now new twist 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Seshnath said to Santoshi dont worry Santoshiya we are with you. 😊.Daksha & Madhuri lain infront of the police car which was going to take Santoshi & demanded to release their Santoshi.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ankur's level of respect for Santoshi decreased now its Santoshi & tum for Santoshi not Santoshiji & aap 😭
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Those villagers came & gave the statement that Santoshi does dirty work in their locality so that means Ankur lives in village? 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Emotional Sairya scene outside the court.Both were trying to reach each another but those police gaurds 😡