Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

I was so 😡 at Dhairya.Couldnt he safely keep that chip? now Santoshi will have to pay for his carelessness. 😭

I know I was thinking the same thing. How dumb can you be.😡 He puts that tiny chip in his pocket. The same pocket he puts his phone. Like really Dhairya?🤢 Now because of you our precious Santoshi has to pay.😭 He better have a plan. I hope he knows it is Sindoori who did this and traps her. I am curious to know what happens tomorrow. Also how long are they gonna drag this out? This whole prostitution track is a track within another track. CV's are pagal. They are gonna ruin this track in the end I tell you. Just like they are ruining my cutie pie Ankur.😭 Couldn't even give us one shirtless scene either.😆 I want to throw a chapal at whoever is coming up with these bakwas ideas.😕 They need to start turning this story around now. I want to see the good guys get some victories. I am tired of Sindoori winning everytime.
oceanus85 thumbnail

This prostitution blame is so stupid.Ankur & Santoshi were just standing & talking.There were in full clothes.They werent naked.They were not on the bed.Just the lights were off but thats not any proof that they were involved in prostitution. 😆

I know!!!! That is what I was saying in my other posts. How stupid is this whole prostitution track? No validity at all.😕 God could you imagine if the CV's decided to make it look like there was something going on?😲 I just thought of this cause you were like Ankur and Santoshi were in the room with the lights off.😆
Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Sindoori goes to the jail and talks to Santoshi and Ankur. She admits to Santoshi she did all this.😕 Also she tells Ankur she just wants her hero. She tells him if he helps her get Dhairya, then she will tell him who killed his mother.😡 So now Ankur is going to help Sindoori?🤢 Good god, could things get any worse.😭 So another week is going to be devoted to getting Santoshi out of jail. Then another few weeks for this whole Pratap, Sindoori and Ankur drama to resolve.🤢😡😕😔👎🏼
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Sindoori goes to the jail and talks to Santoshi and Ankur. She admits to Santoshi she did all this.😕 Also she tells Ankur she just wants her hero. She tells him if he helps her get Dhairya, then she will tell him who killed his mother.😡 So now Ankur is going to help Sindoori?🤢 Good god, could things get any worse.😭 So another week is going to be devoted to getting Santoshi out of jail. Then another few weeks for this whole Pratap, Sindoori and Ankur drama to resolve.👎🏼

Is this a promo Oci? I knew it! I knew it! Sindoori would meet Ankur & come up with some dirty deal I mean Ankur couldnt turn so negative & bad toward Santoshi suddenly. 😭
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This bloody hell Ankur.. 😡
I am gonna kill him.. 😡

The only good thing in episode was that Santoshi's own family has a trust on her.. 👍🏼
May be kuch kr sakein Vo Dhairya k saath mil k..

Now they need a fullproof solid plan to reveal raaz of everyone.. Aur uskey liye all of them need to come together.. What say?? Agar aisa Ho jaye toh?? 😉

Vsey honey wala to h Ni.. Fir bhi...

Kya kehtey Ho di??
oceanus85 thumbnail

Is this a promo Oci? I knew it! I knew it! Sindoori would meet Ankur & come up with some dirty deal I mean Ankur couldnt turn so negative & bad toward Santoshi suddenly. 😭

It is not a promo but behind the scenes. I skimmed through these videos. So I am not sure about everything they said. If you watch the whole thing and want to elaborate feel free. Also can I say Sindoori is getting so much screen time since her arrival. I notice that on Indian shows sometimes cameo roles get more importance than actual cast.😕 Look at Dhairya. He is always acting useless on the show and is not always on a lot.😆 I hope he tells Kaka and Kaki everything and they all work together to get Santoshi freed. I hope Ankur turns on Sindoori.😊 That would be awesome. Everyone turning on her in the end.😲

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQBPgJk4fw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kevIe9ptTo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JINwA25F1NQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq2bkbJHx7o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oypN-xLFCR0
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

I am gonna kill him.. 😡

The only good thing in episode was that Santoshi's own family has a trust on her.. 👍🏼

Now they need a fullproof solid plan to reveal raaz of everyone.. Aur uskey liye all of them need to come together.. What say?? Agar aisa Ho jaye toh?? 😉

Kya kehtey Ho di??

No don't kill Ankur, kill Sindoori. Although I understand your rage shivi. I watched today's episode feelign totally annoyed and frustrated. Your right they do need a solid full proof plan. It is time they give Dhairya a brain. Maybe seeing Santoshi in jail will jolt some of his neurons and he will be able to get her out of this jam.😆 You would think Dhairya would use the fact that Sindoori loves him to get her to say or do anything for him. You know what Dhairya needs to tell Kaki what he knows. Then she can again feed her bhaang kheer or whatever it is Kaki gave her and she can reveal what she knows.🤣 Problem solved. Then Dhairya would understand why Santoshi did what she did.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

I am gonna kill him.. 😡

Kya kehtey Ho di??

Main tera Ankur pe gussa hona samajh sakti hun.Mujhe jis baat ka darr tha wahi hua Ankur negative ban gaya aur ab Sindoori ka saath dega.Tera idea achha hai Shivi.I would love to see Kaka-Kaki,Tripathi family & Dhairya come together & do something to find the truth & prove Santoshi innocent. 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

No don't kill Ankur, kill Sindoori. Although I understand your rage shivi. I watched today's episode feelign totally annoyed and frustrated. Your right they do need a solid full proof plan. It is time they give Dhairya a brain. Maybe seeing Santoshi in jail will jolt some of his neurons and he will be able to get her out of this jam.😆 You would think Dhairya would use the fact that Sindoori loves him to get her to say or do anything for him. You know what Dhairya needs to tell Kaki what he knows. Then she can again feed her bhaang kheer or whatever it is Kaki gave her and she can reveal what she knows.🤣 Problem solved. Then Dhairya would understand why Santoshi did what she did.

Dhairya with brain & Kaki's plans 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Now Ankur & Sindoori will work together but what if in that process Ankur start to feel for Sindoori & get jealous seeing her with Dhairya.Then he changes his plan to get Sindoori to himself. 🤣