Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

I think Modsji (NeverBeDismayed) is right writer of this show has changed thats why these kinds of tracks.

God knows what is happening with these CV's new or old. This track could have played out so well, but then they unnecessarily brought in this prostitution track.😕 The whole thing is so stupid. I thought when Dhairya had installed cameras and him and Santoshi decided to find out what was going on we would see them smartly trapping Sindoori and Pratap. But what did we get instead.🤢 We didn't even get to see them get close while working together. Instead Dhairya was getting close to Sindoori.😡 Now Santoshi is in jail and Ankur is turning on her.😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I hope once Santoshi clears things up he forgives her for lying and goes back to being good. As per your other comment of Sindoori and Ankur becoming partners in crime. I hope you are wrong.

Thaats what I meant I hope they dont show Sindur together against Sairya.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Now no more Santoshiji from Ankur. 😭.It sounded so sweet whenever Ankur say like that but now... 😭
SymphonyStar thumbnail
This is really...
Imagine Ankur saying Sindooriji 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Why is it on the show they want to ruin everything that is good.😕😡 Ankur and Santoshi had a sweet friendship and they are going to ruin that.👎🏼 Also Symphony where do you think the show is going? Do you have any predictions or thoughts of the future track?
oceanus85 thumbnail
So I didn't see the full precap before. Just saw it on youtube.😭😭😭 Why Ankur? Why? Santoshi was crying seeing him lying.😭 Ankur had that look on his face like he used to have for Sindoori.😕 Oh god so much negativity.🤢 Maybe he is doing this because everyone is betraying him. I really hope things get turned around real soon.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Why is it on the show they want to ruin everything that is good.😕😡 Ankur and Santoshi had a sweet friendship and they are going to ruin that.👎🏼 Also Symphony where do you think the show is going? Do you have any predictions or thoughts of the future track?

No my psychic ball aka Symphony's predictions source has gone to helll 😆.If anything comes to my mind later I will share it.Now we cant hear Santoshiji in Ankur's sweet voice.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

So I didn't see the full precap before. Just saw it on youtube.😭😭😭 Why Ankur? Why? Santoshi was crying seeing him lying.😭 Ankur had that look on his face like he used to have for Sindoori.😕 Oh god so much negativity.🤢 Maybe he is doing this because everyone is betraying him. I really hope things get turned around real soon.

Ankur's trust has been broken & now he has turned bitter.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I was so 😡 at Dhairya.Couldnt he safely keep that chip? now Santoshi will have to pay for his carelessness. 😭
SymphonyStar thumbnail
This prostitution blame is so stupid.Ankur & Santoshi were just standing & talking.There were in full clothes.They werent naked.They were not on the bed.Just the lights were off but thats not any proof that they were involved in prostitution. 😆