Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sindoori for Santoshi "bahut maze kar liye tune iss ghar mein aur hero ki life mein".Sindoori 🤢 😡
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Who will help Santoshi? Are they going to introduce a new character? 😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ankur said "begunahi jaye bhaad mein maine aap par bharosa kiya aur aapne dhoka diya tum dono ka plan tha na mujhe phasane ka camera lagaya hai toh policce bhi tumlogo ne hi bulwaya hoga".Where is Ankur's brain? why would someone call police bcoz he confessed that Pratap is his father.Stupid. 🥱
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I think Modsji (NeverBeDismayed) is right writer of this show has changed thats why these kinds of tracks.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
The only thing I liked in today's epi how Madhuri,Seshnath & Daksha refused to believe that Santoshi could do anything like that.I liked how Saeshnath told Sharmilee to shut up.He also told that Santoshi is daughter of this house. 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Hey Oci I know you are super pissed 😭.I could see that Ankur turning negative.I still hope that he dosent stay negative for long time.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I hope Sindoori & Ankur dont become partner to work against Sairya 🤢
SymphonyStar thumbnail
OK wanted to mention it now I recalled where I have seen Narad before.He was in Jodha Akbar serial.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Hey Oci I know you are super pissed 😭.I could see that Ankur turning negative.I still hope that he dosent stay negative for long time.

I hope once Santoshi clears things up he forgives her for lying and goes back to being good. As per your other comment of Sindoori and Ankur becoming partners in crime. I hope you are wrong.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
They are showing all this blue film prostitution talks in Ssntoshi Maa show.Many family watch this serial together.I havent seen this kind of track in other shows.Cvs what abt the viewers?
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago