Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What would be Tripathi family's reaction? 😲
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I loved when Ankur said "leave this stubnornness Santoshiji" when Santoshi refused to go to his house" & also when Ankur assured that he would go after talking & she would live in that room alone when Santoshi looked tensed in his prescense in his room. 😊
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

That inspector said "I understand whats going on by just looking at the place".I was like really you are so intellegent πŸ˜†

I was like really one phone call from some woman and you arrest someone. Stupidity at it's heights.πŸ˜•Also if it is a prostitution raid, where are all the prostitutes? Just Santoshi dressed all seedi saadi.πŸ˜†
Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

I hope Santoshi get the chance to tell Dhairya the truth abt Pratap & Ankur.I hope Dhairya trust Santoshi & helps Santoshi. I also hope she confess to Ankur that she & Dhairya did all this drama to find out his & Sindoori's truth.I wonder what Ankur's reaction would be.

Yes I hope she gets to talk to him too. I think Dhairya will trust Santoshi. I want Santoshi to tell Ankur the truth. I am not sure how he would react. I don't know what is happening on this show anymore.πŸ˜†
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I don't understand why they didn't tell them.πŸ˜• They totally could have told them without mentioned Pratap. I hated seeing Kaki turn on Santoshi.😑 It reminded me of how she used to be towards her in the beginning. Also no one says to Dhairya why he is with Sindoori.😑 Also I have to laugh that Kaki was like they were holding hands. I was like it looked more like he was dragging her than them romantically holding hands.πŸ˜†

I re-watched that scene of Ankur holding Santoshi' hand. Okay so I was wrong it doesn't look like he is dragging her. But it isn't all romantic either. Anyways I hope Dhairya tells Kaka and Kaki everything. Especially since Santoshi is in jail. I don't want everyone to turn on her.😭
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Yes I hope she gets to talk to him too. I think Dhairya will trust Santoshi. I want Santoshi to tell Ankur the truth. I am not sure how he would react. I don't know what is happening on this show anymore.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

oceanus85 thumbnail
Okay can I just say I don't know why the video links for Santoshi Maa frequently cut off part of the episode.😑 In the written part they write the scene but in the video it doesn't show. So today the part where Dhairya calls Santoshi is missing and anything after that.πŸ˜•
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Okay can I just say I don't know why the video links for Santoshi Maa frequently cut off part of the episode.😑 In the written part they write the scene but in the video it doesn't show. So today the part where Dhairya calls Santoshi is missing and anything after that.πŸ˜•

Dhairya thinks what if Santoshi is caught in any problem herself solving this house problem.He says he should call her but worrues Ankur may see the call & their plan will fail.He then thinks but Santoshi's saftey is necessary.He calls but the phone is switched off.He worries.Sindoori in the kitchen thinks this news will spread & then Santoshi will not have any way left but to die.She hears bike sound.She comes out & sees Dhairya leaving on the bike.She says where is he going this late.She smiles & says ok go but after few days we will go together everywhere.Gaumata worrues for Santoshi.Santoshi ma says a woman(Sindoori) has become other woman's enemy.She asks Gaumata not to worry.She says problem comes in way but courageous ppl dont get afraid of difficulties.She says Santoshi is courageous person.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Precap - Inspector calls at Mishra house.Madhu answers.He says your daughter in law is increasing grace of this police station.Madhu tells him to talk with respect.Inspector says your DIL is caught in prostitution case come to the police station.Madhu gets shocked.Poor Ankur looked so troubled 😭
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci you wanted some drama na like high voltage type drama? see you are getting it.We will get the shocks for few days 🀣