Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Sairya should have told abt their plan to Kaka-Kaki leaving Pratap out of it.They should have told that they were doing this to help Ankur & abt keeping an eye on Ankur too they should have told they shouldnt fully trust outsider so its better to be alert.Kaka-Kaki would have understood them.Then no Kaka-Kaki would have no suspicion on Santoshi but no again all blame is going to be put on Santoshi she is going to be accused of having an affair 😡

I don't understand why they didn't tell them.😕 They totally could have told them without mentioned Pratap. I hated seeing Kaki turn on Santoshi.😡 It reminded me of how she used to be towards her in the beginning. Also no one says to Dhairya why he is with Sindoori.😡 Also I have to laugh that Kaki was like they were holding hands. I was like it looked more like he was dragging her than them romantically holding hands.😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

Also loved the way Ankur held Santoshi's hand & took her with him to show Dhairya's truth.He cares for Santoshiji so much. 😊 When Santoshi said to Ankur to leave Sindoori you have swear on my name Dhairya's expression 😆.I like Ankur respects Santoshi so much. 😊

He really is good to her.😊 Unlike Dhairya. I really wish Dhairya was jealous of him. That would be more tolerable then Sindoori chasing Dhairya.😕
oceanus85 thumbnail

Oci hillarious scene.Ankur & Santoshi in guest room talking.Santoshi tries to gain Ankur's sympathy.She says I should have trusted you when you told me abt Dhairya.She looks sad.Ankur says please dont be sad atleast for my sake.He hugs her.Sindoori watches them & thinks to tell Kaka-Kaki.She turns to go while she turns her duppatta fly a little Ankur notices her dupatta.He breaks the hug.He says Santoshiji I have some work.Santoshi nods & leaves.Sindoori tells Kaka & Kaki if they dont believe her then see from their own eyes.She goes to guest room but finds no one.Ankur is behind the door.He comes & hugs Sindoori from back.She closes her eyes & thinks its her hero Dhairya.Ankur comes infront of her & hugs her.Sindoori smiles & hugs him back.Kaka & Kaki come there.Kaki shouts Sindoori you wanted us to see this ? Sindoori open her eyes & is shocked to see Ankur.Ankur smiles evily at her.Kaka asks now answer Sindoori what is all this? first Dhairya & now here hugging this Ankur? Kaki says this girl is not good.Sindoori tries to say but Ankur cuts her .He makes innocent face & says Sindoori likes me & I dont like breaking someone's heart.Kaki asks Kaka come we will go we will not get into this new drama.Kaka -Kaki leave.Sindoori points her index finger at Ankur & says you didnt do this right.Ankur says what did I do? you like me so much..He smirks & says you like to play games now how it feels when you are on the recieving end hmm? Sindoori fumes.

🤣 I love Ankur.😊 I would love if this happened. Someone needs to teach Sindoori a lesson. Also Ankur and Santoshi hugging. I would love to see that. Actually I would love for Dhairya to see that.😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

Sindoori in jail.Someone should send Sindoori to Jail.Her would be not love Ankur can do that.If no love story then Sindur hate story. 😈

I would be down for a hate story.😊 As you know I do not like Sindoori and she gets worse by the day. Also the way Ankur and Sindoori are in these hate scenes is too good. So I say bring on the hate story. I think all of Sindoori's deed will come to light and she will be sent packing.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

🤣 I love Ankur.😊 I would love if this happened. Someone needs to teach Sindoori a lesson. Also Ankur and Santoshi hugging. I would love to see that. Actually I would love for Dhairya to see that.😆

I wish this happened.Totally 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

Oci forget Sairya & Sindur scenes just enjoy Sankur (Santoshi & Ankur) scenes for few days. 😆

I would enjoy the scenes if they were jealousy scenes. I would have rather had a real friendship than Santoshi playing Ankur. I wonder if she will tell Dhairya about Ankur and Pratap. Now Dhairya needs to get some info. I want a big reveal already. Like I said before they could have made the lead up to this big reveal so much better. But it seems like such a mess. You got Dhairya and Santoshi pretending to fight, you got Sindoori who is playing games with Ankur and thinking she is going to marry Dhairya, you have accusations of an affair, now there is this whole prostitution track.😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail
The most hilarious comment when Ujjwal said Dhairya is set. 🤣.He said "Main thode dino k liye bahar kya gaya ghar mein naya drama shuru ho gaya Dhairya set hai ek naukrani se peechha chhuta nahi ki doosri naukrani k peeche pad gaya".
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
That inspector said "I understand whats going on by just looking at the place".I was like really you are so intellegent 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Dhairya said to Sindoori "I am so excited" The way he was trying to look excited infront of Sindoori 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I hope Santoshi get the chance to tell Dhairya the truth abt Pratap & Ankur.I hope Dhairya trust Santoshi & helps Santoshi. I also hope she confess to Ankur that she & Dhairya did all this drama to find out his & Sindoori's truth.I wonder what Ankur's reaction would be.