Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ye JiSM-FAROSHI kitna ganda sound krta hai...
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oci hillarious scene.Ankur & Santoshi in guest room talking.Santoshi tries to gain Ankur's sympathy.She says I should have trusted you when you told me abt Dhairya.She looks sad.Ankur says please dont be sad atleast for my sake.He hugs her.Sindoori watches them & thinks to tell Kaka-Kaki.She turns to go while she turns her duppatta fly a little Ankur notices her dupatta.He breaks the hug.He says Santoshiji I have some work.Santoshi nods & leaves.Sindoori tells Kaka & Kaki if they dont believe her then see from their own eyes.She goes to guest room but finds no one.Ankur is behind the door.He comes & hugs Sindoori from back.She closes her eyes & thinks its her hero Dhairya.Ankur comes infront of her & hugs her.Sindoori smiles & hugs him back.Kaka & Kaki come there.Kaki shouts Sindoori you wanted us to see this ? Sindoori open her eyes & is shocked to see Ankur.Ankur smiles evily at her.Kaka asks now answer Sindoori what is all this? first Dhairya & now here hugging this Ankur? Kaki says this girl is not good.Sindoori tries to say but Ankur cuts her .He makes innocent face & says Sindoori likes me & I dont like breaking someone's heart.Kaki asks Kaka come we will go we will not get into this new drama.Kaka -Kaki leave.Sindoori points her index finger at Ankur & says you didnt do this right.Ankur says what did I do? you like me so much..He smirks & says you like to play games now how it feels when you are on the recieving end hmm? Sindoori fumes.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

Ye JiSM-FAROSHI kitna ganda sound krta hai...

Kya bol rahi hai tu Shivi?
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Dhairya and Krishna ji Ki Jugalbandi was best.. 👍🏼

👏

Word Count: 0

shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Kya bol rahi hai tu Shivi?

Arey Vo Sinduri ne allegation lgaya h santoshi pe precap Mein..
Police ko jhooth bol Diya..
Ab Santoshi jail jayegi 😭
SymphonyStar thumbnail

OMG I didnt watch precap.What the helll.Cvs too much 😡.Someone should put these allegations on Sindoori.Oh so this was the conspiracy &tv tweet was abt
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Sindoori in jail.Someone should send Sindoori to Jail.Her would be not love Ankur can do that.If no love story then Sindur hate story. 😈
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Arey yaar in sab k chakkar mein tujhe thank you toh bola hi nahi.Thanks for telling me abt Precap.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Now I understood why in the precap they shpwed Ankur asking Santoshi to come & live in his house till some arrangement is done.Read -Santoshi returns and tries to blame Dhairyafor having an affair with Sindoori. Kaki slaps Santoshi and blames her for having an affair with Ankur, after which she leaves the house.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci forget Sairya & Sindur scenes just enjoy Sankur (Santoshi & Ankur) scenes for few days. 😆