Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Madhu said your Santoshi is having affair woth this guy(Ankur).When Kaka & Kaki refused tobelieve her Madhu said ok when Santoshi will spoil this family's name then dont tell me that I didnt warn you.Kaki looked troubled.Madhu also putting doubts in other's mind & instigating them 😡.It seems she was little successful bcoz Kaki looked troubled.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
But must say what a quadro SindurSairya scene we got 🤣 The way Sairya were arguing 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Sindur's dishkiyaooon wala love. 🤣.Ankur to Sindoor "Thonk dunga tujhe".
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Devlok in trouble means Devi Santoshi,Tri Goddsses,Indra & few Gods ate power resisting germs mixed prasad(apples) their power decreased so how will they stop Swarnrekha now? She is planning something big.At least Naradji was on the earth that time & in today epi Santoshi maa got doubt after seeing that faded flowers.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Liked the scne where Ankur was hiding behind the door of Sindoori's room & when she cam inside like the way he pushed the door close to dooframe with his foot.Man this guy sure has some style.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Madhu said your Santoshi is having affair woth this guy(Ankur).When Kaka & Kaki refused tobelieve her Madhu said ok when Santoshi will spoil this family's name then dont tell me that I didnt warn you.Kaki looked troubled.Madhu also putting doubts in other's mind & instigating them 😡.It seems she was little successful bcoz Kaki looked troubled.

Well in the end she will find out her own husband had an affair and is a murderer. Then she will wish she kept her mouth shut. Also how long do they plan on dragging things out? I mean the more Sairya fight Kaka and Kaki will suspect Santoshi and Ankur might be having an affair. But in the same right so is Dhairya and Sindoori. They really could have played this whole storyline out better.😕 I recall when you mentioned that Ankur could be Pratap's son. I got so excited and thought of how the story could go, but alas the CV's have their own stupid mind.😡 I am missing Sairya romancing. Instead we keep getting fake fights that do not even lead to them finding out anything.😕 I recall reading in the spoiler that Santoshi would see the picture of Pratap and realize that Ankur is Pratap's son. That never happened. I wonder if she will still find out about it before everyone else? Again I am at a loss as to what is going to happen on this show.😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Well in the end she will find out her own husband had an affair and is a murderer. Then she will wish she kept her mouth shut. Also how long do they plan on dragging things out? I mean the more Sairya fight Kaka and Kaki will suspect Santoshi and Ankur might be having an affair. But in the same right so is Dhairya and Sindoori. They really could have played this whole storyline out better.😕 I recall when you mentioned that Ankur could be Pratap's son. I got so excited and thought of how the story could go, but alas the CV's have their own stupid mind.😡 I am missing Sairya romancing. Instead we keep getting fake fights that do not even lead to them finding out anything.😕 I recall reading in the spoiler that Santoshi would see the picture of Pratap and realize that Ankur is Pratap's son. That never happened. I wonder if she will still find out about it before everyone else? Again I am at a loss as to what is going to happen on this show.😕

I think by mistake they mentioned Santoshi instead of Ankur in that TOI spoiler.I am as confused as you are abt future happinings on the show. 😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Sairya should have told abt their plan to Kaka-Kaki leaving Pratap out of it.They should have told that they were doing this to help Ankur & abt keeping an eye on Ankur too they should have told they shouldnt fully trust outsider so its better to be alert.Kaka-Kaki would have understood them.Then no Kaka-Kaki would have no suspicion on Santoshi but no again all blame is going to be put on Santoshi she is going to be accused of having an affair 😡
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Also loved the way Ankur held Santoshi's hand & took her with him to show Dhairya's truth.He cares for Santoshiji so much. 😊 When Santoshi said to Ankur to leave Sindoori you have swear on my name Dhairya's expression 😆.I like Ankur respects Santoshi so much. 😊
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dhairya and Krishna ji Ki Jugalbandi was best.. 👍🏼