Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

One of the sweetest episodes! Loving Jay Soni as Krishna 😃

Yes he makes for a sweet Krishna. He has this sort of young, sweet, innocent face.😊
oceanus85 thumbnail
I hope tomorrow's episode is more exciting. I felt like today's episode was more of a filler episode. I want some drama.😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I hope tomorrow's episode is more exciting. I felt like today's episode was more of a filler episode. I want some drama.😊

Yeah it wasnt much in terms of drama but still good episode.
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One of the sweetest episodes! Loving Jay Soni as Krishna 😃

Yesss!!! After Saurabh Raj Jain.. He is another Krishna whom I am in love with totally..
He was so Natkhat.. 😉

Kitna Sara Maakhan kha gye..

I really liked what he said..

Jis cheez ko koi Ni tod sakta Usey Ghamand tod deta hai.

👏 👏
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

Yesss!!! After Saurabh Raj Jain.. He is another Krishna whom I am in love with totally..
He was so Natkhat.. 😉

Kitna Sara Maakhan kha gye..

I really liked what he said..

Jis cheez ko koi Ni tod sakta Usey Ghamand tod deta hai.

👏 👏

& Madhu was clueless 😆
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

& Madhu was clueless 😆

Us chudail ko ye baatein sir k upar se chali jati hain..
High level Ki h na.. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Swarnrekha told his brother to make a same plate like the one Santoshi maa is using in Devlok Shahshti pooja & add the power resistor germs in the prasad so after the Gods & Goddsses have that prasad their powers will decrease at the same time.She said she would wait for the right time 😲.Devlok in trouble!
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
I felt like today was another filler episode. I mean nothing super exciting happened. Krishna saved everyone from eating poisoned prasad.😊 Ankur again pulled a gun out on Sindoori.😆 I don't think they will fall in love Symphony.😆 I am kind of tired of Dhairya and Santoshi acting like they don't like each other to get Sindoori and Ankur to tell them their secrets.😕 I wanted real jealousy from Dhairya's side.😡 Also is it bad that I liked Ankur and Santoshi hand in hand?😊 I feel like she has chemistry with both Ankur and Dhairya. If only they utilized that chemistry to make Dhairya jealous. Anyways I feel like they unnecessarily dragging things. I was all excited last week for these big revelations and we are getting nothing.😔 I knew the CV's would screw things up.😡 I will give them a chance. The reveal better be good. Also as you said Symphony the devlok is in trouble. I wonder what this means?
oceanus85 thumbnail
Also I just want to comment on a funny scene from Friday's episode. When Pratap blast Madhu when she asks him if his head is hurting again. I laughed so hard when he was like Pratap! Pratap! Pratap!🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Also I just want to comment on a funny scene from Friday's episode. When Pratap blast Madhu when she asks him if his head is hurting again. I laughed so hard when he was like Pratap! Pratap! Pratap!🤣

Yes he said You are my headache 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago