Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sindoori plans to poision whole family means Ankur is also included.Poision wala love 🤣
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Sindoori plans to poision whole family means Ankur is also included.Poision wala love 🤣

What!!! She plans to poison whole family 😲
Ye kya naya siyappa hai di???
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

What!!! She plans to poison whole family 😲
Ye kya naya siyappa hai di???

Haan according to TC article jaa jake padh le "Janmashtami special on &tv topic" me maine jo forum pe post kiya usme is article ka link hai.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do u think they would kill Sindoori? Or possibly Pratap? I was thinking in all this drama someone has to die or get seriously injured. Hey Symphony maybe Pratap will try and shoot Ankur and Sindoori will come in between. Then Ankur will be grateful and then their love story begins. 😆 Or Ankur does even. 😕 I just feel like a showdown is going to happen and there will ever a gun. I mean we know Ankur knows how to use a gun and so does Pratap. Anyways just a thought. Please don't bash me. I don't want anyone to die. Not even Sindoori. 😲
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Hilarious epi Santoshi said you gave suggestion of drama that was ok but where it was written that you have to take Sindoori in your arms? Dhairya says & you were welcoming someone(Ankur) by serving Pakoris that was okay huh? 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Last scene Ankur sees & listens Dhairya fhugging Sindoori & saying you are my Santoshi I love you.He thinks whole family is cheater I have to tell this to Santoshiji. 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Sindur tashan scene.Sindoori patted Ankur's cheek. 😳
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Do u think they would kill Sindoori? Or possibly Pratap? I was thinking in all this drama someone has to die or get seriously injured. Hey Symphony maybe Pratap will try and shoot Ankur and Sindoori will come in between. Then Ankur will be grateful and then their love story begins. 😆 Or Ankur does even. 😕 I just feel like a showdown is going to happen and there will ever a gun. I mean we know Ankur knows how to use a gun and so does Pratap. Anyways just a thought. Please don't bash me. I don't want anyone to die. Not even Sindoori. 😲

Some major drama is hoing to happen for sure.Maybe ssomeome will be seriously injured. You said this - "Hey Symphony maybe Pratap will try and shoot Ankur and Sindoori will come in between. Then Ankur will be grateful and then their love story begins.Or Ankur does even" 😲.Even I dont want anyone to die. Pratap in jail is ok.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
What abt Sindoori in jail? & Ankur comes to meet her & says Sindoori I realized my feelings late but I want to tell you I love you dont worry dont think you are alone I will write love letters to you 🤣
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

What abt Sindoori in jail? & Ankur comes to meet her & says Sindoori I realized my feelings late but I want to tell you I love you dont worry dont think you are alone I will write love letters to you 🤣

Di aap bhi na...🤣
Ek dum mast scene boley to..👍🏼

And sinduri be like.. Okay I will send you my dance video made by constable..😆