Users

Frequent Posters

shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Haan he looked cute & naughty.His eyes looked so beautiful 😊

Aur smile bhi.. 😳
Di aapney Raaz Reboot k songs suney hain???
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

Aur smile bhi.. 😳
Di aapney Raaz Reboot k songs suney hain???

Nahi sune.Naye songs nahi sunti.Woh to SM mein kuchh songs play hota hai tab main search kar leti hun ki kis movie ka hai then kaun se gane or movie aa rahe hai uska thida idea ho jata hai.Naye movie bhi nahi dekhti.Waise Raaz series k movie RaazReboot ka hai toh achha hi hoga.Mujhe toh Raaz aur Raaz 2 k gaane bahut pasand hai Raaz 3 k bhi 2-3 songs achchhe hai.
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome songs h di..
Aapko sunney chahiye...
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Awesome songs h di..
Aapko sunney chahiye...

Ab toh sunna hi padega.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And then Dhairya asked Santoshi to learn the script of their drama. She was reading it damn slowly. Dhairya made little bit fun of her and said if she will do it in such a manner then Sindoori will easily find out their plan. She said okay let her learn it and then she will say the dialogues in her own style. She was learning when suddenly Dhairya started to shout on her..

How dare you to enter in my room. How many times do I have to tell you that stay away from me. Don't you get it??
While Santoshi felt hurted as well as confused that what suddenly happened to him..

And here episode ended.. Yesterday epi was of 45 minutes Oci di..
I hope it was an okay update...

Thanks for the update Shivi. 😃 I was able to watch a bit of the part I missed on YouTube. I liked the part where Dhairya makes fun of Santoshi but also I was like why is he always a jerk to her. 😕 Like I said in my earlier post I want Santoshi to make Dhairya jealous with Ankur now and be like two can play at this game Dhairya sir.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Naturally Oci Naturally of course I know you hate Sindoori so naturally you wwould like the scene where Ankur yells at Sindoori 😆.Ok jokes apart do you think all this enemity btwn Ankur & Sindoori is to build up the tashan before their love blossoms? 😆 like Sairya had some tashanwala scene remember? See here also Sindoori dosent like Ankur & Ankur has high opinion of Sindoori.In yest epi he told Pratap that Sindoori is very clever dancer who loots money from rich ppl her work is to get money from them. 😆 I will fall off the chair & later do ROFLing if they(Sindur) even looked at each other with love 🤣

Haha naturally. 😆 Yes, naturally I hate Sindoori so I would like the scene where Ankur yelled at her. Like I said in an earlier post I am not sure about whether they are building up to them having an epic romance. Thus far we have not seen anything slightly romantic. Hell not even a moment of liking. Although when Sindoori hit her head Ankur asked if she was okay and seemed concerned. I too would laugh if they showed a romantic scene. Like a catch and fall scene and they both have this intense eye locking session. 🤣
oceanus85 thumbnail

Haan he looked cute & naughty.His eyes looked so beautiful 😊

Yes Jay Soni is cute as Krishna. He does seem a bit mischievious.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Thank you batane k liye.Love you muaah from ur di.More mins more drama 😃

We get longer episodes? Yay!!!! Hopefully the website I watch the show on uploads the full episode instead of part of it like yesterday. 😡 It is good that the episodes will be longer for a bit as there is a lot of drama coming up on the show. I hope they do this Ankur track justice. God knows they messed up with other tracks. Like when we all thought Riya's truth could come out and it never did. 😕 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Haha naturally. 😆 Yes, naturally I hate Sindoori so I would like the scene where Ankur yelled at her. Like I said in an earlier post I am not sure about whether they are building up to them having an epic romance. Thus far we have not seen anything slightly romantic. Hell not even a moment of liking. Although when Sindoori hit her head Ankur asked if she was okay and seemed concerned. I too would laugh if they showed a romantic scene. Like a catch and fall scene and they both have this intense eye locking session. 🤣

And try to imagine Oci that in this Sindur catch & fall then eyelock scene the song "Main hoon hero tera" plays.I got eng translation for you from the net -On the pages of eyes,I had written a hundred times,the love that was there in words it couldnt be said through lips Im angry with myself that why am voiceless?,my silences are a punishment,that's what my heart thinks.still, I don't know,with what right should I say,that I am your hero.."Main hoon hero tera". 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
There is only one time Sindoori looked feeling little bad for Ankur when Ankur said I took care of you so much but it dosent matter to you.She closed her eyes there & there was this guilt on her face.