Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
And then Dhairya asked Santoshi to learn the script of their drama. She was reading it damn slowly. Dhairya made little bit fun of her and said if she will do it in such a manner then Sindoori will easily find out their plan. She said okay let her learn it and then she will say the dialogues in her own style. She was learning when suddenly Dhairya started to shout on her..

How dare you to enter in my room. How many times do I have to tell you that stay away from me. Don't you get it??
While Santoshi felt hurted as well as confused that what suddenly happened to him..

And here episode ended.. Yesterday epi was of 45 minutes Oci di..
I hope it was an okay update...
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Shivi bachha jeeti rahe 😃.Ek doubt aayaa kal ka epi 45 min ka tha toh aaj ka wala kya 25 min kar denge?
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
shivi808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Thank you Shivi bachha jeeti rahe 😃.Ek doubt aayaa kal ka epi 45 min ka tha toh aaj ka wala kya 25 min kar denge?

Ni!!! Aaj se saarey episodes next few days tk 45 minutes k hi hongey..
Arey Vo "ye kahan AA gye hum" khatam Ho gya na..

Isi baat pey party.. 🥳
shivi808 thumbnail
SEE...

Word Count: 1

SymphonyStar thumbnail
PAR SHIVI BACHHA AAJ TOH FRIDAY HAI NA AUR FRI KO TOH WAISE BHI 45 MIN KA HI EPI HOTA HAI NAA.TU ITNA KHUSH HO RAHI HAI YEH KYA PAKKI KHABAR HAI AUR KOI NAYA SHOW NAHI HOGA KYA MON SE YKAGH KO REPLACE KARNE K LIYE? MON TAK KA WAIT KARNA HOGA.
shivi808 thumbnail
Naya show haina...
BADHO BAHU...

But abhi Ni shuru Hoga..
12th September sey hoga shuru..

Tb tk 45 minutes k episodes aayengey... 😃
Edited by shivi808 - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Your scene is good. Very filmy. But I like filmy.😊 I liked the part where Ankur yells at Sindoori.😆 But you know how I feel about Sindoori.😆 I just can't seem to like her on the show. They have done nothing to show us she has a positive side. She is selfish and she lies not to mention all the horrible things she has done to Sairya.😕 Also you know how I feel about Ankur. I love him and think he is good and don't want the poison which is Sindoori to corrupt him.😆 Maybe if they gave us a scene like this I could see them in a different light. Or possibly see a potential romantic track. I don't think the CV's are going that way. I mean she is going to try and poison the family.😡 That doesn't sound like someone who has reformed or feels bad about her actions.😕 Again we will have to wait and see what happens in the coming weeks.

Naturally Oci Naturally of course I know you hate Sindoori so naturally you wwould like the scene where Ankur yells at Sindoori 😆.Ok jokes apart do you think all this enemity btwn Ankur & Sindoori is to build up the tashan before their love blossoms? 😆 like Sairya had some tashanwala scene remember? See here also Sindoori dosent like Ankur & Ankur has high opinion of Sindoori.In yest epi he told Pratap that Sindoori is very clever dancer who loots money from rich ppl her work is to get money from them. 😆 I will fall off the chair & later do ROFLing if they(Sindur) even looked at each other with love 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
shivi808 thumbnail
Vsey kal Jay Soni was looking good na..
Cute Krishna
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

Naya show haina...
BADHO BAHU...