Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I don't think she will. But then again I am always wrong.😆 It doesn't seem like they are making her positive in any way. But again things could change as Sindoori might see the light and change her ways.😆 I mean she wants to be loved and it doesn't seem she has anyone. Which just made me think, we don't know anything about Sindoori's past. They show that she was a dancer, but aside from that not much. I wonder if someone will recognize her and give us more insight into who she is.

Thats what I was thinking we dont know anything abt her past except that she was a dancer.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

OK Oci you can curse & beat me later for this but I need to share this.I metioned in the post above abt Sindoori becoming Santoshi maa's devotee na so I am wondering if Ankur too at the end becomes Santoshi maa's devotee.Haan I should warn you abt what I am writing next Stay Strong Oci.Here it is - Ankur & Sindoori both become Santoshi maa's devotee.They fall in love & get married.Imagine for a micro second Ankur in indian clothes in white kurta & Sindoori in salwar with a duppata on her head they both pray at the temple & also do aarti together like we have seen Sairya do.This is called exaggeration 🤣 But jokes apart they would really look good in this scene.I have already imagined this. 😆

That is quite the imagination you have there.😆 No doubt they would look good. Especially Ankur.😳 I am not sure what the CV's have planned for these two. I am yet to see any sign or hope of them being a couple.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
The Sindur scene I had in my mind.Remember that scene when Sindoori ran away from hospital after coming back from coma then went to Mishra house & she saw Sairya on bike & runs after them & gets tired & stopped under a tree? Two guys got down the bike & came to Sindoori.They recognized her & one of them held her hand & said she was a good dancer & they wanted to see her program.Sindoori got angry & slapped that man.So chances are there that ppl like these two man who used to go the dance bar where Sindoori used to dance recognize her.A scene where 4-5 try to misbehave with her.She slaps one of them & asks them to get away from her.They dont.Sindoori gets really scared.Ankur happens to notice the scene.He goes & beats all of them.One of them with his knife is abt to hurt Ankur but he holds the person's hand plus knife in the mid air & as a result his palm bleeds due to the cut.Meanwhile Sindoori shouts that she will call police she throws some bricks or stones at others & they run away.Ankur punches the man hard & make him unconscious.Sindoori gets little concerned abt Ankur.She goes to see his cut & touches his hand but Ankur is angry & disgusted at her & jerks his hand back.He says why this concern? when I asked you to tell me the name of my mother's murderer you didnt help me for humanity sake so why today this humanity? stop this pretesion .He goes.Sindoori feels a little bad. 😭 Typical fimy scene.Angry young man Ankur in action 😆
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
OH MY GOD!!!! Symphony your prediction came true.👏 I know it was in the spoilers too, but now it is confirmed that Ankur is Pratap's son.😲 That was the best revelation of today's episode.👍🏼 Some other things to comment on. First of all what is with Dhairya and his chai?😆 Also why is he drinking it with a saucer? He spilled his precious chai and missed valuable footage.🤣 Ankur decides to do his own investigating and goes to Pratap's room where he sees an old picture of him. Pratap looks like a villain in that picture.😆 Pratap is also suspicious of Ankur's connection to Sindoori and calls her about it, but she lies. Santoshi is in the market and sees Ankur. She calls Dhairya to ask if he sent Ankur to do some work and he says no. He then asks her to hold on while he looks at the footage, only to see that Ankur is not in Pratap's room and neither is he answering his phone. I had to laugh at Dhairya here. I was like you took like 10 minutes to change your shirt of course he left the room. 😆 Santoshi goes to follow Ankur put gets hurt and falls in the road. Krishnaji saves her and magically the trucks breaks work at the last second and stops in front of Krishnaji. Then Krishnaji asks if Santoshi is okay and heals her foot. I was like "No Krishnaji!" Dhairya or Ankur are supposed to take care of her. He ruined my jealousy scene.😆 He did one good thing though, he took Santoshi to where Ankur went.👍🏼 She then asks if she can call him bhai and invites him to come to the Janmashtami function at the house the next day. We see Ankur at, what I am assuming is, his old house putting pieces of a ripped photo together. When he finally puts it all together it is the same picture of Pratap that he had in his bedroom. Ankur realizes Pratap is his father.😲😲😲 Santoshi sees him scream and say "Once I find out who killed my mother I won't leave you Pratap Mishra." Santoshi looks shocked and we see her telling Dhairya what she saw. Dhairya asks why would Ankur say this. Santoshi thinks maybe he came here with another motive to harm Pratap and they should warn him. Dhairya tells her no, otherwise we won't get the truth. Dhairya thinks to do drama and get both Ankur and Sindoori secrets out. I foresee a lot of drama coming up on the show. Anyways Dhairya says Ankur trusts you, get secrets out of him, I will trap Sindoori by acting like I love her.😲😡🤢 What the hell? Are they gonna show fake romance between Sindoori and Dhairya? I don't want to see that.😕 Santoshi gets upset. Dhairya asks what's wrong and reminds her that our friendship is to save family. She says if you act to love Sindoori, she will doubt you. He says right, but I know how to fool her.😕 He thinks to show his charm.😆 I laughed at that part. But his smile was cute.😊 Again I don't want to see anything romantic between them. Even if it is fake. God this Dhairya, he is so proud of himself.😡 It was bad enough they were in bed together now this.🤢 Yet they refuse to use Ankur to make Dhairya jealous.😕 If I were Santoshi I would try and make Dhairya jealous through Ankur.😉

Santoshi does puja and the peanut gallery aka. Pratap and Madhu are standing in the back. They don't take blessings and were not going to take prasad until Santoshi insists. Why come?😕 Then Santoshi says she has to get ready for puja and says she invited someone special. She tells how she almost got hit by a car. Glad that at least came out.😊 Kaka says good you invited him. I love how Pratap roles his eyes at Kaka when he looks at him and Madhu and says that.😆 Dhairya's concern for Santoshi.😃 Of course then he tries to cover up his concern.😕 Kaka was amused at his son still caring for Santoshi.😊

Okay so then the video ended for me. I saw a brief snippet of Ankur coming into the house and then it cut off.😡 Stupid video links. They were all like that. Was there something else that happened after? I didn't get to see the promo either.

SymphonyStar thumbnail
First of all Oci why 3 in shock emoticons? for Ankur being Pratap's son. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
See Oci your Symphony Mata prediction came true 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Can you please read the Sindur scene I wrote on the previous page & comment whatever comes to your mind 😳
oceanus85 thumbnail

First of all Oci why 3 in shock emoticons? for Ankur being Pratap's son. 😆

Well I knew he was his father, but for Ankur it was a triple shock no? 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

The Sindur scene I had in my mind.Remember that scene when Sindoori ran away from hospital after coming back from coma then went to Mishra house & she saw Sairya on bike & runs after them & gets tired & stopped under a tree? Two guys got down the bike & came to Sindoori.They recognized her & one of them held her hand & said she was a good dancer & they wanted to see her program.Sindoori got angry & slapped that man.So chances are there that ppl like these two man who used to go the dance bar where Sindoori used to dance recognize her.A scene where 4-5 try to misbehave with her.She slaps one of them & asks them to get away from her.They dont.Sindoori gets really scared.Ankur happens to notice the scene.He goes & beats all of them.One of them with his knife is abt to hurt Ankur but he holds the person's hand plus knife in the mid air & as a result his palm bleeds due to the cut.Meanwhile Sindoori shouts that she will call police she throws some bricks or stones at others & they run away.Ankur punches the man hard & make him unconscious.Sindoori gets little concerned abt Ankur.She goes to see his cut & touches his hand but Ankur is angry & disgusted at her & jerks his hand back.He says why this concern? when I asked you to tell me the name of my mother's murderer you didnt help me for humanity sake so why today this humanity? stop this pretesion .He goes.Sindoori feels a little bad. 😭 Typical fimy scene.Angry young man Ankur in action 😆

Your scene is good. Very filmy. But I like filmy.😊 I liked the part where Ankur yells at Sindoori.😆 But you know how I feel about Sindoori.😆 I just can't seem to like her on the show. They have done nothing to show us she has a positive side. She is selfish and she lies not to mention all the horrible things she has done to Sairya.😕 Also you know how I feel about Ankur. I love him and think he is good and don't want the poison which is Sindoori to corrupt him.😆 Maybe if they gave us a scene like this I could see them in a different light. Or possibly see a potential romantic track. I don't think the CV's are going that way. I mean she is going to try and poison the family.😡 That doesn't sound like someone who has reformed or feels bad about her actions.😕 Again we will have to wait and see what happens in the coming weeks.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Hey did I miss anything at the end of today's episode? Please do fill me in.😊