Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
They can still show jealousy.Ankur should praise Santishi in front of Dhairya & say things like Santoshiji you are very sweet & good at heart then while eating food made by Santoshi he should say Santoshiji your hands has magic this is the tastiest food I have ever eaten your are not only good person but also talented I wish I get wlife partner like you (ok this one jyada ho gaya).I can imagine Dhairya getting irritated & Dhairya frowning & not liking Ankur praise Santoshi so much & we could use this scene to make Sindoori jealous too I mean Sindoori makes food for Mishras too.Ankur should not touch food made by her or better put the plate served by her aside.Sindoori's expression
😆
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

They can still show jealousy.Ankur should praise Santishi in front of Dhairya & say things like Santoshiji you are very sweet & good at heart then while eating food made by Santoshi he should say Santoshiji your hands has magic this is the tastiest food I have ever eaten your are not only good person but also talented I wish I get wlife partner like you (ok this one jyada ho gaya).I can imagine Dhairya getting irritated & Dhairya frowning & not liking Ankur praise Santoshi so much & we could use this scene to make Sindoori jealous too I mean Sindoori makes food for Mishras too.Ankur should not touch food made by her or better put the plate served by her aside.Sindoori's expression
😆

Oh Symphony I hope what you say will happen on the show. But I won't hold my breath.😕 But I feel like issues have to arise with him being the house no? So hopefully this is one of them. Your scenes are more likely to happen than the one I said with Ankur coming out of the shower.😆 Maybe I want jealousy scene because we are not getting any romance scene between Sairya. You know a scene I want. I want Santoshi to get really mad at Dhairya. Much like my SS. That is one of many scenes I want. I guess what I want for Santoshi and Dhairya is that intense love story that some other Indian shows have. Their love story to me is cute but not intense. I really like their jodi I just want to see more. I guess I used my SS as a platform to include all the scenes I wish Dhairya and Santoshi would have.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Just a thought. In the preview Santoshi hurts her foot and falls in the road and we know Krishanji saves her. Not sure if she is talking to Dhairya when she falls. Maybe he would be concerned hearing her scream in pain. Or maybe later on Dhairya will see her in pain and ask what happened.😊 Then she will be like it is nothing. He pushes further and she tells him what happened. He gets concerned and picks her up and takes her to the room and puts ice or balm on it. Or better yet Ankur carries her.🤣 I know I have an active imagination.😆 Well someone should. Clearly the CV's don't use their brains enough.😡

SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Just a thought. In the preview Santoshi hurts her foot and falls in the road and we know Krishanji saves her. Not sure if she is talking to Dhairya when she falls. Maybe he would be concerned hearing her scream in pain. Or maybe later on Dhairya will see her in pain and ask what happened.😊 Then she will be like it is nothing. He pushes further and she tells him what happened. He gets concerned and picks her up and takes her to the room and puts ice or balm on it. Or better yet Ankur carries her.🤣 I know I have an active imagination.😆 Well someone should. Clearly the CV's don't use their brains enough.😡

And what if Dhairya sees Ankur bringing Santoshi in his arms on hidden cameras & go downstairs.He takes Santoshi from Ankur's arms & says I can take care of Santoshi.Santoshi feels awkward when Dhairya does this.Ankur stands confused & speecless 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ok I am wondering if they will show Sindoori forgetting her naagdevta/devi or still worshipping them but become Santoshi maa's devotee too at the end.Person like Dhairya became Santoshi maa's devotee so any chances of Sindoori becoming Santoshi maa's devotee? 😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail
OK Oci you can curse & beat me later for this but I need to share this.I metioned in the post above abt Sindoori becoming Santoshi maa's devotee na so I am wondering if Ankur too at the end becomes Santoshi maa's devotee.Haan I should warn you abt what I am writing next Stay Strong Oci.Here it is - Ankur & Sindoori both become Santoshi maa's devotee.They fall in love & get married.Imagine for a micro second Ankur in indian clothes in white kurta & Sindoori in salwar with a duppata on her head they both pray at the temple & also do aarti together like we have seen Sairya do.This is called exaggeration 🤣 But jokes apart they would really look good in this scene.I have already imagined this. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I had imagined a Sindur scene but now 😭
oceanus85 thumbnail

Ok I am wondering if they will show Sindoori forgetting her naagdevta/devi or still worshipping them but become Santoshi maa's devotee too at the end.Person like Dhairya became Santoshi maa's devotee so any chances of Sindoori becoming Santoshi maa's devotee? 😕

I don't think she will. But then again I am always wrong.😆 It doesn't seem like they are making her positive in any way. But again things could change as Sindoori might see the light and change her ways.😆 I mean she wants to be loved and it doesn't seem she has anyone. Which just made me think, we don't know anything about Sindoori's past. They show that she was a dancer, but aside from that not much. I wonder if someone will recognize her and give us more insight into who she is.
oceanus85 thumbnail

And what if Dhairya sees Ankur bringing Santoshi in his arms on hidden cameras & go downstairs.He takes Santoshi from Ankur's arms & says I can take care of Santoshi.Santoshi feels awkward when Dhairya does this.Ankur stands confused & speecless 🤣

HAHAHA!!!! 🤣 I love it. Anything to make Dhairya jealous. I can only imagine Dhairya's reaction to seeing Santoshi in Ankur's arms. I mean remember how jealous he was just seeing Santoshi wave at him? This would shock him to the core.😲
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci go & read Janmashtami special on &tv topic if you havent read.Sindoori special LOL.