Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guamata asks Santoshi maa today is Janmashtami wont you bless Santoshi today? Santoshi maa says today not I but someone else will bless her.Gaumata asks who? Santoshi maa says the one who is very naughty, who is glorious & on whose flute tune Vrinda & Mathura(places in Uttar Pradesh state related to Sree Krishnji) dances.Sree Krishnaji is shown playing flute near a tree on the sidewalk.Santoshi walks on the road & says this flute sound is so sweet.Gaumata says to Santoshi maa you mean Sree Krishnji himself? Santoshi maa smiles. 😊 Sree Krishnaji in Luckhnow 😆
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
OCI this is the Sairya scene I was talking abt - Oci I think they should show some scene after this Sindoori drama is over abt Dhairya's fake annoyance.For eg a scene whereDhairya fakes his anger & shouts on Santoshi.Santoshi gets little scared & turnsto go.Dhairya says where do you think youare going? your punishment is not over.He walks towards (Dhairya bg plays)her Santoshi steps backwards & her back hit the wall.Santoshi starts crying.Dhairya says some filmy dialog cry cry more.Santoshi is little shocked.Dhairya says bcoz from today I dont want to see you cry.He kisses her tears.My imagination running wild LOL.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay today's episode was a nice change from what we usually get. Although I am missing Sairya romance.😭 Okay here is my commentary on today's episode. Santoshi is fasting for Dhairya. Why?😆 He doesn't deserve it. I am surprised he said he would fast. I love how Santoshi and Kaka were talking as though Dhairya could not hear them.😆 Santoshi was like "He might not like taking prasad from my hand." Also I like how he just broke off a piece of the ladoo.😕 He couldn't just take the whole thing? Anyways maybe Santoshi will faint while doing this fast. Then I will finally get one of my scenes. Then Ankur comes to Mishra house, again.😆 This time he is inside though. I loved how he called out to Sindoori saying Dhairya ji. Then Sindoori turned around to get the shock of her life.😆
I like how she was like what are you doing here? His response who are you to ask me this?😆 Pratap comes and him and Ankur exchange looks. He thinks Pratap looks familiar. In the spoilers it said he has a picture. Maybe it is a young picture.

Dhairya comes. Can I say I love his background music.😊 It is simply the best. Also Dhairya invited Santoshi to their room as opposed to kicking her out.😊 I laughed when he was thinking Santoshi doesn't speak English but knows how to use a laptop.😆 Then as if reading his thoughts she explains how Tinnu taught her over the phone.😆 Sairya are so cute.😃

Also can I say I loved Ankur in this episode.😃 He was awesome. The way he gave Sindoori that look as though she was crazy when she talked about how it is necessary for every girl to get a good family and was going. Then Dhairya was cursing her too.😆 I love how Dhairya can't stand her.😊 Then Ankur pulls out his gun and threatens Sindoori. She of course eggs him on and he shoots. Of course like Dhairya, I knew there were no bullets. Dhairya has become so sensible these days.😆 What has happened to him?😕 Santoshi was going to stop him, but he grabbed her hand and did not let go.😊 Santoshi nearly had a heart attack. Also loved Ankur when he told Sindoori to get lost.👏 So much style in the way he told her off. Santoshi goes to leave and sees Dhairya is holding her hand.😊 They have a moment. Then the three musketeer's meet in the guest room and start discussing. How sweet of Ankur to apologize for scaring Santoshi when she told him he scared her.👍🏼 Dhairya can learn a lesson from his nephew. He is a good guy. I mean he pulled a gun and kidnapped Sindoori, but he is desperate. And desperate times call for desperate measures. Otherwise he is sweet and nice.

Then Sindoori brings Madhu.🤢 When things fail with Pratap she calls Madhu.😆 Madhu does not like Ankur and calls him cheap. Ankur was all offended.😆 I like how Dhairya pointed out that Madhu was trusting Sindoori's word. Also I like how he said to Madhu thanks for your your concern but I am not a bewakoof. Well Dhairya actually most of the time you are.😆 Dhairya forgot his fast.😆 Told Santoshi to get food for Ankur at least. Again I was reminded about how I wanted some jealousy on Dhairya's part regarding Ankur.😡 I also wanted a scene with Dhairya and Ankur talking just the two of them. I though maybe after Santoshi left they would.

At the end of the episode Krishnaji shows up.😊 I loved Gaumata's response to seeing Krishna. She is so cute.😊 Precap - Santoshi asks Dhairya if he sent Ankur to do some work. Dhairya says no and she says he is here in front of me I will go behind him and see what he is up too. Then she falls and a truck comes and it has no breaks. Really then why are you driving it?😕 Anyways we know Santoshi will get saved. I wish Dhairya would know what happened as maybe he would be reminded of how Santoshi actually got hit by a truck and how he does not want to waste time. Also are we ever going to find out that Madhu had sent someone to shoot Santoshi?😕 That is another incomplete thing in this show.😡

oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

OCI this is the Sairya scene I was talking abt - Oci I think they should show some scene after this Sindoori drama is over abt Dhairya's fake annoyance.For eg a scene whereDhairya fakes his anger & shouts on Santoshi.Santoshi gets little scared & turnsto go.Dhairya says where do you think youare going? your punishment is not over.He walks towards (Dhairya bg plays)her Santoshi steps backwards & her back hit the wall.Santoshi starts crying.Dhairya says some filmy dialog cry cry more.Santoshi is little shocked.Dhairya says bcoz from today I dont want to see you cry.He kisses her tears.My imagination running wild LOL.

Oh yes I remember reading this now. Yes there is a lot of scenes we should see when Sindoori's drama is over. I actually wouldn't mind seeing this scene now, but of course he wouldn't say the filmy dialogue. But I would like him to get mad and Santoshi cries and then he feels bad and then tries to be sweet. Sometimes I feel like the CV's need a kick in the head.😡 There is so much they can do with the show and Sairya but they don't.😕 I am convinced the CV's read your post about Ankur being Pratap's son and were like "that is a brilliant idea, we should use it." 😆 Otherwise I don't think the CV's would come up with something so brilliant.
oceanus85 thumbnail
So now that Ankur is in the Mishra house and not just visiting but will be staying there they better have some good scenes. Again would been a good time for jealousy track. Anyways I quite enjoy Ankur's character. I don't usually say that about a side cameo character. And before you say it Symphony it is not because he has a six pack. 😆 I find his character nice and sweet, but he is grey and has a sort of mystery about him. I also see a lot of potential in his character being Pratap's son and all. I want him to stay on the show. But want him to get a new love interest. I mean can he really romance a girl who accused his uncle of rape?

SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

So now that Ankur is in the Mishra house and not just visiting but will be staying there they better have some good scenes. Again would been a good time for jealousy track. Anyways I quite enjoy Ankur's character. I don't usually say that about a side cameo character. And before you say it Symphony it is not because he has a six pack.😆 I find his character nice and sweet, but he is grey and has a sort of mystery about him. I also see a lot of potential in his character being Pratap's son and all. I want him to stay on the show. But want him to get a new love interest. I mean can he really romance a girl who accused his uncle of rape?

I know Oci you like Ankur & its not just bcoz of his six pack abs.I am liking Khushank as Ankur.If he didnt have six pack then also I would have liked him.Its his acting,expressions & voice I like.Six pack abs is just iceing on the cake 😆.I liked him since his first scene.Khushank did say that his character in Santoshi maa would have many shades & now we are seeing that & also liking it. 😊 I dont know how long this character Ankur is going to stay in the show. 😕.And Oci what happened to you? 😡 Yest you said you may like Sindur jodi once Sindoori stops chasing Dhairya & Ankur smiles more so what happened to your that feelings? 😆.Ok for your happiness what abt Ankur & Bittodi? 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

I know Oci you like Ankur & its not just bcoz of his six pack abs.I am liking Khushank as Ankur.If he didnt have six pack then also I would have liked him.Its his acting,expressions & voice I like.Six pack abs is just iceing on the cake 😆.I liked him since his first scene.Khushank did say that his character in Santoshi maa would have many shades & now we are seeing that & also liking it. 😊 I dont know how long this character Ankur is going to stay in the show. 😕.And Oci what happened to you? 😡 Yest you said you may like Sindur jodi once Sindoori stops chasing Dhairya & Ankur smiles more so what happened to your that feelings? 😆.Ok for your happiness what abt Ankur & Bittodi? 😆

Yes his six pack abs are the icing on the cake.😆 I like you have always liked him and am liking him more now that we are getting to see his various shades. I like his acting. I don't think he will be a permanent character but I feel like he should be. He is more interesting than Ujwal and he is a part of the Mishra family as he is Pratap's son. Haha your 😡 at me now because I am hating on Sindoori again?😆 Well she annoyed me again today.😆 I am not sure about Ankur and Bittodi. They should bring back Riya.😆 Then Dhairya's mind would really be blown.🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Yes his six pack abs are the icing on the cake.😆 I like you have always liked him and am liking him more now that we are getting to see his various shades. I like his acting. I don't think he will be a permanent character but I feel like he should be. He is more interesting than Ujwal and he is a part of the Mishra family as he is Pratap's son. Haha your😡 at me now because I am hating on Sindoori again?😆 Well she annoyed me again today.😆 I am not sure about Ankur and Bittodi. They should bring back Riya.😆 Then Dhairya's mind would really be blown.🤣

Riya? Riya would look good with Ankur but she will use Ankur to hurt Sairya I mean when they will come to know that Ankur is their family member.Poor Ankur 😭.What abt Madam Sweety? ok enough.What if Ankur already has girlfriend? I mean a rich good looking man like that cant be single or can he? We still dont know about those article saying Ankur being Pratap's son & Ankur's -Sindoori pair is true or not so we should have to wait & see that.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Riya? Riya would look good with Ankur but she will use Ankur to hurt Sairya I mean when they will come to know that Ankur is their family member.Poor Ankur 😭.What abt Madam Sweety? ok enough.What if Ankur already has girlfriend? I mean a rich good looking man like that cant be single or can he? We still dont know about those article saying Ankur being Pratap's son & Ankur's -Sindoori pair is true or not so we should have to wait & see that.

Symphony you and I can not just sit and wait. That is our problem. 😆 I feel like Riya and Ankur could work, but your right she would just use him.😭 There is no one on the canvas for our dashing Ankur. Haha what if he were to develop a crush on Santoshi for helping him find out who his mother's killer is?😆 Dhairya would regret bringing him to his house. I can imagine Dhairya now being like "God, mein kitni stupid hoon."😆 You know there isn't even the slightest bit of jealousy vibes going on now. Just that once when Sairya were on that drive. Too bad.😭 Clearly the CV's are going in a different direction and didn't want to show Santoshi getting close to another man, especially since she just lied about the whole naag panchami thing. Aside from making Dhairya crazy I would love for Ankur to favour Santoshi because then Dhairya would see that other guys, handsome guys, like Ankur like his wife. Then maybe he will realize her worth and that "she" is his wife and he is just throwing her away.

Also I was just thinking about how this current story is going to affect Sairya. I mean is something going to happen to affect Santoshi or Dhairya in which they will reconcile? Again I want to speculate, but I will just be wrong.😆 Also when I cook up these scenarios in my head and get excited, I just get disappointed when the CV's go in the total opposite direction.😕 So I am just going to try and be patient and watch. Not exactly my strong suit. I am the girl who likes to read spoilers and know what is coming.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Madam Sweety came after long time.Guddu Bhaiyya & Sharmilee Bhabi put medicine on each other's wound.Madam Sweety comes & says to Guddu this wouldnt have happened if I wouldnt give those papers for you to take signs.Madam says I will take you for treatment.Guddu says see madam how much hurt I am.Madhuri starts her drama & says see how much hurt Guddu is his neck,his waist & his knees got saved from being broken.Seshnath whispers to her that continue the drama you will get 2-3 thousands more.Sharmilee says Guddu I am also hurt cant your madam see that? Guddu says madam lets go.Sharmilee again question Madam Sweety.Guddu says Sharmilee I am his employee not you so why would she take you for treatment.Madhuri goes to Shatmilee & says you are root cause of all this so keep quite.Sharmilee sits silently.Guddu goes with madam Sweety.Sharmilee gets angry & thinks Gudduji if I didnt care abt your payment I would have have taught this madam Sweety who Sharmilee is.