Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shivi808

😆
Di are you able to see pic of lord Krishna in my signature?? 😕

no but signature wala on karna hoga na tab toh dekhungi.
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

no but signature wala on karna hoga na tab toh dekhungi.

Toh Kr lo na di please... Preference section Mein ja k on Kr lo..
I made that gif
Edited by shivi808 - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

Toh Kr lo na di please... Preference section Mein ja k on Kr lo..
I made that gif

Bahut hi achha hai Shivi. 😃 qoute "Everything happens for a reason dont question it trust it" HAPPY KRISHNA JANMASHTAMI.I like it 😊
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In yest epi Sindoori gets disappointed & hinks Pratap cant do a thing for me so I was thinking shouldnt She tell Ankur abt Pratap now? as she can see that Pratap is useless for her.She even prayed to Swarnrekha again & said you are my last hope.What do you say Oci? Is it bcoz she wants to stay in Mishra house?

She should tell him. But I doubt she will. She still loves Dhairya, and if she tells Ankur the truth he will go after Pratap and her time at the Mishra house will be over. She is so selfish. She knows she is not Santoshi but still going after Dhairya, she is keeping quiet about a murder and is in fact working with him. That is why I have always been a Sindur pairing. I wish Madhu would get her head back in the game and start suspecting Pratap and Sindoori. Why is she not seeing what is going on? I mean even Dhairya said we noticed. Now I love Dhairya but he is not smarter than his Maabhi. 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

After Dhairya tells Santoshi to go out of his room & closes the door he thinks I am angry at Santoshi but she is not bad at heart.

How nice of him. 😆 I wish she was like you know what I don't care if you believe me. I am going to see Ankur. Then Dhairya remembers Ankur and says wait I am coming. 😆 All they need to do is make Dhairya jealous to get him close to Santoshi. Although I don't think Santoshi Maa would approve.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

She should tell him. But I doubt she will. She still loves Dhairya, and if she tells Ankur the truth he will go after Pratap and her time at the Mishra house will be over. She is so selfish. She knows she is not Santoshi but still going after Dhairya, she is keeping quiet about a murder and is in fact working with him. That is why I have always been a Sindur pairing. I wish Madhu would get her head back in the game and start suspecting Pratap and Sindoori. Why is she not seeing what is going on? I mean even Dhairya said we noticed. Now I love Dhairya but he is not smarter than his Maabhi. 😆

Yeh Sindoori is selfish 😡 there is no doubt abt it.I am confused abt Madhu maybe she is too busy in Santoshi-Dhairya-Sindoori drama that she is not able to see Sindoori Pratap suspicious activities.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci go & read your "This is for you Symphony" post if you get time.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ankur,Dhairya & Santoshi talk in the guest room.Madhu with Sindoori comes there.Madhu says Sindoori said he (Ankur) flirted with her.Ankur's expressions.He says "Kya keh rahin hai aap?".Madhu says his character is not good.Poor Ankur when did he flirt with Sindoori? & him being a characterless guy 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Narad comes to Santoshi maa.He says Maate what is going on the earth.There is some secret btwn these humans.Santoshi maa says & Santoshi is trying to find the truth abt it.Narad says what if Santoshi gets into some trouble while trying to find the truth.Santoshi maa says the path of truth is difficult but who stays strong gets his/her aim & I have trust on Santoshi that she will do this work. 😊
oceanus85 thumbnail

Dhairya will continue behaving like bipolar angry & being sweet at Santoshi at the same time.Ok did you read a Sairya scene I posted abt it.Madhu will be crushed & Madhu Pratap confrontation.I feel like our great mahaan Santoshi will do something for the family & if she sympathizes with Madhu & Madhu share her pain with Santoshi I will not be surprised.Ankur will try to send Pratap to jail.Truth revelation incident will bring Sairya closer.

Which Sairya scene are you talking about? Madhu will be very crushed to find out that her loving husband not only murdered someone, but has a child too. I can see Santoshi sympathizing with Madhu. I don't think we have ever seen Madhu vulnerable and sad. It will be interesting to see. Ankur I think will try and kill Pratap. Maybe their will be some sort of showdown. Also your right Sairya is going to get closer in this whole experience. Too bad they didn't have more masala in their separation. I wanted more drama.lol