Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shivi tera wala Ankur Santoshi aur Dhairya scene mast hai. ⭐️.Dhairya khud pe gussa karega aur sochega Kya yahi sab dekhne k liye maine hidden cameras lagaye the? 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

He is definitely cute.😃 He does kind of remind me of Ankur. Symphony you mentioned liking Ankur's voice earlier right? He does have a nice speaking voice. Which just made me think with all of us girls praising Ankur, wouldn't' it be awesome if all of sudden Santoshi and Sindoori started praising Ankur and even Kaka and Kaki? 😆 Dhairya would be like "Kya?" "Before I was everyone's ladla, and now this Ankur with his six packs is getting everyone's love." 😆 Poor Dhairya.😭 I could see him not liking that another young guy is in the house. If the CV's were smart they would utilize that fact.

Wow your imagination is good one Oci.It would be really intresting to see Dhairya get jealous & feel left out while ladies & Kaka -Kaki praise Ankur & even Pushpa starts praising Ankur. 😆
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Shivi tera wala Ankur Santoshi aur Dhairya scene mast hai. ⭐️.Dhairya khud pe gussa karega aur sochega Kya yahi sab dekhne k liye maine hidden cameras lagaye the? 🤣

Hahaha...🤣

Dhairya - hey bhagwaan ye din dekhney se pehley main chaai pee k mar kyun Ni gya..

😆
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

Hahaha...🤣

Dhairya - hey bhagwaan ye din dekhney se pehley main chaai pee k mar kyun Ni gya..

😆

🤣

Word Count: 0

SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

Hahaha...🤣

😆

Hey bhagwan Shivi ko bolo ki woh yeh hasi ki train yahin rok de.Chai pee k mar 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
In yest epi Sindoori gets disappointed & hinks Pratap cant do a thing for me so I was thinking shouldnt She tell Ankur abt Pratap now? as she can see that Pratap is useless for her.She even prayed to Swarnrekha again & said you are my last hope.What do you say Oci? Is it bcoz she wants to stay in Mishra house?
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Gaumata is like us a Sairya lover.Gaumata never leaves a chance to praise Santoshi or Santoshi-Dhairya's increasing closness & love.Yest Gaumata Santoshi maa scene was good Gaumata says maate Santoshi has started walking on the right path again & she will get the love of her husband.Santoshi maa smiles & says if Santoshi keeps walking on the right path without deviating then she will surely get her hushband's love.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
After Dhairya tells Santoshi to go out of his room & closes the door he thinks I am angry at Santoshi but she is not bad at heart.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

So I re-watched the scene with Dhairya, Santoshi and Ankur as I rushed through the episode the first time and I liked the interaction. I don't know why they had Ankur disappear for so long. I find him more likeable and interesting than Sindoori. Anways I really hope this upcoming track is good. I have been repeatedly disappointed with the way things have gone on the show. So I hope this time they do justice to the track.

Symphony what does your crystal ball aka. your imagination say is going to happen next? Any thoughts? I mean once the truth comes out? Also I wonder what will happen with Sairya?

Oh and I almost forgot. In the precap they show Dhairya telling Santoshi he set up hidden cameras. What happened to those hidden cameras when you were being accused of rape?😕 Also I wonder if Dhairya and Santosh will see Sindoori and Pratap talking about how he killed Ankur's mother and tried to kill her? Looks like Pratap's day's are numbered.

Dhairya will continue behaving like bipolar angry & being sweet at Santoshi at the same time.Ok did you read a Sairya scene I posted abt it.Madhu will be crushed & Madhu Pratap confrontation.I feel like our great mahaan Santoshi will do something for the family & if she sympathizes with Madhu & Madhu share her pain with Santoshi I will not be surprised.Ankur will try to send Pratap to jail.Truth revelation incident will bring Sairya closer.
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Hey bhagwan Shivi ko bolo ki woh yeh hasi ki train yahin rok de.Chai pee k mar 😆

😆
Di are you able to see pic of lord Krishna in my signature?? 😕