Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just finished watching the episode. Dhairya was being his usual bipolar self. 😆 I laughed when he was hiding in the tree.😆 I am glad that Santoshi and Dhairya are working together because that means we get to see Sairya together, but I must say I would have rather had a jealousy track. Hell I would have liked for Santoshi to believe that Dhairya cheated. I wanted more drama. I mean if they are going to have Dhairya and Santoshi be separate at least they could have made it more interesting. I guess this Ankur, Sindoori & Pratap angle is interesting and will result in a lot of drama. Ankur is getting more desperate by the day. I like him, I hope he doesn't fly off the handle.😆 I guess him pointing a gun at Sindoori means he already has.😆 I think this is why Santoshi follows him. Also this is totally off topic but I was noticing in today's episode that Ankur is wearing that same brown jacket he always wears.😕 Isn't he rich? Can he not afford more jackets?😆 I wonder what will happen once it is reveals that Ankur is Pratap's son? I hope for some good scenes. Also I liked the last scene today.😊 I feel like it was symbolic. Showing Sairya working together, and how the two together can accomplish anything.👍🏼 Dhairya or should I say Ayaz looked cute and the end when he was like what? when Santoshi was looking at him.😃 Also he was smiling like a total goof.😊
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Nice cute Auto Sairya scene.What happened to their car? 😆

He sold it, then it appeared and now it is gone again.😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Just finished watching the episode. Dhairya was being his usual bipolar self. 😆 I laughed when he was hiding in the tree.😆 I am glad that Santoshi and Dhairya are working together because that means we get to see Sairya together, but I must say I would have rather had a jealousy track. Hell I would have liked for Santoshi to believe that Dhairya cheated. I wanted more drama. I mean if they are going to have Dhairya and Santoshi be separate at least they could have made it more interesting. I guess this Ankur, Sindoori & Pratap angle is interesting and will result in a lot of drama. Ankur is getting more desperate by the day. I like him, I hope he doesn't fly off the handle.😆 I guess him pointing a gun at Sindoori means he already has.😆 I think this is why Santoshi follows him. Also this is totally off topic but I was noticing in today's episode that Ankur is wearing that same brown jacket he always wears.😕 Isn't he rich? Can he not afford more jackets?😆 I wonder what will happen once it is reveals that Ankur is Pratap's son? I hope for some good scenes. Also I liked the last scene today.😊 I feel like it was symbolic. Showing Sairya working together, and how the two together can accomplish anything.👍🏼 Dhairya or should I say Ayaz looked cute and the end when he was like what? when Santoshi was looking at him.😃 Also he was smiling like a total goof.😊

LOL at you for your comment on your six pack ab Ankur "Ankur is getting more desperate by the day. I like him, I hope he doesn't fly off the handle. I guess him pointing a gun at Sindoori means he already has." 😆 Ankur & same brown jacket I think he has some emotional attachment with it. 😆.Yeh Sairya working together means we will get see more Sairya scenes 😊.As I said I liked that auto Sairya scene.Santoshi waslooking at him & then Dhairya looked at her & asked what? Santoshi thinks you are annoyed with me but I can see your love for me in your eyes 😊 Actually I recalled that Sairya scene when Dhairya saves Santoshi from that lamppost & Dhairya legs become completly fine Santoshi keeps looking at his legs.Dhairya asks what? why are you so shocked? Santoshi says you have become fine your legs you can walk.That scene was so sweet.Dhairya hugs Santoshi & then he breaks the hug & says actually I got excited so 😆
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Also forgot to mention something in my earlier post. When the hell did Dhairya start a small business?
I know I don't know Hindi fluently but did I miss something?😆 He was telling Ankur to join his business and I was like what business? I mean he was going to meetings and what not, but I didn't know they transpired into anything. How come we don't see him working ever? 😆 I guess he is to busy being drugged by Sindoori and hiding in bushes.🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Also forgot to mention something in my earlier post. When the hell did Dhairya start a small business?
I know I don't know Hindi fluently but did I miss something?😆 He was telling Ankur to join his business and I was like what business? I mean he was going to meetings and what not, but I didn't know they transpired into anything. How come we don't see him working ever? 😆 I guess he is to busy being drugged by Sindoori and hiding in bushes.🤣

After seeing Dhairya suggest Ankur that he should join his business I was like your business? & we were hinking he works under someone.We dont see him working ok yeah we do see him roaming in the house holding a file 😆.Ankur will join his Dhairya chachu business. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I recalled a hindi song from chaha bhateeja (Uncle Nephew)movie Uncle was Dharmendra & nephew was Randhir Kappor (Karishma & Kareena's dad).It was funny song.Just came to my mind after watching yest Dhairya Ankur scene.Eng translation - Nephew sings bad results of bad deeds what say Uncle? Uncle sings yes nephew yes nephew 😆
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

LOL at you for your comment on your six pack ab Ankur "Ankur is getting more desperate by the day. I like him, I hope he doesn't fly off the handle. I guess him pointing a gun at Sindoori means he already has." 😆 Ankur & same brown jacket I think he has some emotional attachment with it. 😆.Yeh Sairya working together means we will get see more Sairya scenes 😊.As I said I liked that auto Sairya scene.Santoshi waslooking at him & then Dhairya looked at her & asked what? Santoshi thinks you are annoyed with me but I can see your love for me in your eyes 😊 Actually I recalled that Sairya scene when Dhairya saves Santoshi from that lamppost & Dhairya legs become completly fine Santoshi keeps looking at his legs.Dhairya asks what? why are you so shocked? Santoshi says you have become fine your legs you can walk.That scene was so sweet.Dhairya hugs Santoshi & then he breaks the hug & says actually I got excited so 😆

Yes it was cute seeing Dhairya annoyed, but still helping Santoshi.😊 I can't wait to see more scenes of him annoyed but being sweet. I want a more dramatic scene. Like Santoshi falling and him catching him.😊 I mean CV's this is a classic scene in serials. Or Santoshi getting hurt and Dhairya carrying her to their room and putting ointment. 😉 Haha confused Dhairya. Jealous and confused Dhairya would be awesome to see. But these CV's refuse to give us jealousy track.😡 I really liked the scene where he saved her from the lampost and then he can walk and hugs her in excitement. They were so sweet then, but then Santoshi had to die and nothing has been the same since.😕 Waiting for full on Sairya romance. Also I want to see Ankur bonding with Mishra clan.😊 I really hope Ankur does not end up with Sindoori.🤢 I can't like her. Even if they make her get a conscience I know I still won't like her. For me she can't be redeemed enough for me to want her with Ankur. Also what will happen to Pratap? Will he go to jail? Will Ankur leave? What about Sindoori? So many questions.
oceanus85 thumbnail

After seeing Dhairya suggest Ankur that he should join his business I was like your business? & we were hinking he works under someone.We dont see him working ok yeah we do see him roaming in the house holding a file 😆.Ankur will join his Dhairya chachu business. 😆

I didn't even think he worked. Or maybe I thought he did, but wasn't sure what. He used to just come home with his messenger bag like a student and then lie in Kaki's lap and drink chai.😆 Now we know why he was always so pooped. It was because he was starting his own small business. I want to hear Ankur call Dhairya chachu.😆
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How can cvs be soo stupid..

Dhairya was referring his own mom and dad as Kaka and Kaki.. 😡

Ek baat aur kal for the first time when Santoshi, Dhairya aur Ankur jb saath khadey they toh mujhey Dhairya se zyada Ankur acha lg Ra tha.. His physique reminds me little bit of my another favourite actor and now Mr. World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal.. 😳
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤣🤣