Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

I have something in my mind abt Ankur & Sindoori but I fear you will hit me Oci. πŸ˜†

Was ur rant about Sindoori the something you had in mind? Or is it something else that you have not mentioned yet for fear of me bearing you? πŸ˜†

Also I just thought if everyone finds out that Ankur is Pratap's son maybe kaka and Kaki will ask him to stay at the Mishra house as he is their grandson. That could result in some interesting scenes. πŸ˜‰ My favourite being a shirtless Ankur. But chances are Sindoori will be the one to see him like that not Santoshi. God how I wish it was Santoshi. Imagine this scene. Ankur goes to take shower and Santoshi goes to leave something in his room but he comes out all wet with his six packs and bumps into Santoshi. He catches her just as Dhairya comes. Dhairya is mad and makes a noise to get their attention. Santoshi pulls away and says sorry I just came to bring you something. She goes and Dhairya gives Ankur a look like I am watching you nephew. πŸ˜†
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Was ur rant about Sindoori the something you had in mind? Or is it something else that you have not mentioned yet for fear of me bearing you? πŸ˜†

Also I just thought if everyone finds out that Ankur is Pratap's son maybe kaka and Kaki will ask him to stay at the Mishra house as he is their grandson. That could result in some interesting scenes. πŸ˜‰ My favourite being a shirtless Ankur. But chances are Sindoori will be the one to see him like that not Santoshi. God how I wish it was Santoshi. Imagine this scene. Ankur goes to take shower and Santoshi goes to leave something in his room but he comes out all wet with his six packs and bumps into Santoshi. He catches her just as Dhairya comes. Dhairya is mad and makes a noise to get their attention. Santoshi pulls away and says sorry I just came to bring you something. She goes and Dhairya gives Ankur a look like I am watching you nephew. πŸ˜†

🀣 Not bad scene πŸ˜‰ yeh Sindoori rant was what I had in my mind πŸ˜†
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
1082289 thumbnail
sommeonne has got here new friends and youngies if their age...😑 sooo hv compleeetely forgotten any hi helo or resppect regards or bye etc 😑
SymphonyStar thumbnail
HEY OCI ANKUR'S ENTRY IN MISHRA HOUSE is clear.Dhairya says you should talk to Pratap bhaiyya.Ankur says I will but what if he refuses to talk to me.Dhairya makes a plan & says you will join me in work & in mishra house I will set up office & give you a room then you can keep an eye on Sindoori & also you will be close to Pratap bhaiyya so you'll get chance to talk to him.Here Dhairya himself inviting Ankur 🀣
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverBeDismayed

<font size="4">sommeonne has got here new friends and youngies if their age...😑 sooo hv compleeetely forgotten any hi helo or resppect regards or bye etc 😑</font>

Kaun youngie? Shivi,Me your Symphou or Oceanwaa?
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Swarnrekha's mission will begin after 20 days.Swarnrekha says I will see you what you will do then whether you all save Dhartilok or Devlok. 😲Both lok earth & heaven in trouble.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Nice cute Auto Sairya scene.What happened to their car? πŸ˜†
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

HEY OCI ANKUR'S ENTRY IN MISHRA HOUSE is clear.Dhairya says you should talk to Pratap bhaiyya.Ankur says I will but what if he refuses to talk to me.Dhairya makes a plan & says you will join me in work & in mishra house I will set up office & give you a room then you can keep an eye on Sindoori & also you will be close to Pratap bhaiyya so you'll get chance to talk to him.Here Dhairya himself inviting Ankur 🀣

Haha Dhairya himself is inviting Ankur.🀣 Who would have thought that would ever happen.

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Precap - Dhairya says to Santoshi I have set hidden cameras around the house & she should not tell this to Ankur.They see on the laptop Ankur pointing gun at Sindoori & asking her to tell who murdered his mother else he will shoot her.Sindoori's face πŸ˜† Wow what a love story Ankur-Sindoori wil have if Cvs are planning that. 🀣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I have just imagined Sindoori in jail clothes in that jail saree πŸ˜† & peesing chakki. πŸ˜†