Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

I want Madhu Pratap scene where Madhu asks Pratap why you are so sure that Dhairya did make relation with Sindoori.Pratap says in his usual style offf oh Madhu Dhairya is today's modern new generation guy & I am sure he did this.Later when Ankur truth is revealed to Madhu I want Madhu asking Pratap Pratap that day what did you say abt Dhairya being modern new generation guy now answer me what should I call what you did ? 😆

Haha. 😆 Pratap the player. I wonder how old Ankur is supposed to be? Younger than Dhairya? Did Pratap cheat on Madhu or was this before Madhu? So many questions. I hope we get a confrontation scene between the two once the truth is out unlike Sairya.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wanted to comment on this when Dhairya was drinking in the hall tthey played the song that didt suit him at all at least Oci you will agree with me that it didnt suit from our view that song eng translation -Suffering, suffering, from insidethis heart came out sigh TYou gave me the punishment in love, what crime had I committed that I have been robbed of everything in Your love.Its Santoshi's condition on which this song suits not Dhairya.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

Ok here it is my rant on Sindoori. I am wondering how Cvs are going to make her look redeemed? if they are planning to do that at all I mean Sindoori has stooped so low.I dont want them to make her look nice after having little guilt & her apology to Sairya I dont want them to do something like they did with Dhairya's character glossing.I feel Sindoori taking some drastic step like tying to do suicide after feeling terribly guitly & alone would do the justice to an extent.Of course Oci your six pack abs Ankur in my imagination saves her.And Oci what abt Ankur,Pratap & Sindoori's scene? Do you think Pratap will try to kill Ankur too?
& in that scene Sindoori comes in btwn & takes the bullet on her body.She apologizes to Ankur.One more thing this Sindoori looks like she had lost her family at an early age & Ankur only had his mother by his side so Cvs can show them having little sympathy for each other or feeling bad.Ok enough I think Oci your anger is rising like volcano & you will hit me with God knows what for suggesting thinking all this but I cant help it.Blame that article taking abt Ankur Sindoori & what do you think Oci why they are showing Sindoori & Ankur scenes? do you think its is just for bringing out Pratap's truth? or there is more to it? And abt that Sindoori Suicide remember how crushed Sindoori was she was rinning like mad on the road recalling Dhairya telling her to get out & Dhairya asking her was any daily soap going on his face so I am thinking how crushed she will be at the end? will she do something this serious taking her own life? So many questions.Only time will tell.I should just shut my brain down but again I cant help it. 😆

I don't want them to redeem Sindoori. If they do, they have to show something pretty drastic. Like u said she has stooped so low and has never felt bad about it. I can see Ankur understanding where she is coming from and them bonding. Although I don't want them too. Also I don't think Pratap will try and kill Ankur as the truth will already be known to everyone. Maybe if he found out who he was before everyone else I could believe that. Also not sure what they plan to do with Sindoori. Her and Ankur have had a few scenes but nothing where they have bonded. Maybe when the truth is out that will change. God knows what these Cv's have planned. Maybe once Pratap turns on Sindoori we will see a change in her. Or Ankur saves her and she changes. One thing I can't imagine is Santoahi or Dhairya forgiving Sindoori. Well I can imagine Santoshi. Maybe when everyone finds out Pratap tried to kill her they will feel bad for her. Again the cv's can twist anything to tell a story so who knows. Too many questions. I know it is hard to wait and watch and not wonder or have theories.
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just imagine Ankur will refer Dhairya and Santoshi as Chachu and Chachi... 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

Just imagine Ankur will refer Dhairya and Santoshi as Chachu and Chachi... 😆

Yahi baat maine Oci ko bhi boli ki woh mujhe thappad maare kyunki mein apni hasi control nahi kar pa rahi Ankur ka Santoshi ko chachi or Dhairya ko chachu bulane ka imagination karke.
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yahi baat maine Oci ko bhi boli ki woh mujhe thappad maare kyunki mein apni hasi control nahi kar pa rahi Ankur ka Santoshi ko chachi or Dhairya ko chachu bulane ka imagination karke.

🤣

Word Count: 0

oceanus85 thumbnail

Ok here it is my rant on Sindoori. I am wondering how Cvs are going to make her look redeemed? if they are planning to do that at all I mean Sindoori has stooped so low.I dont want them to make her look nice after having little guilt & her apology to Sairya I dont want them to do something like they did with Dhairya's character glossing.I feel Sindoori taking some drastic step like tying to do suicide after feeling terribly guitly & alone would do the justice to an extent.Of course Oci your six pack abs Ankur in my imagination saves her.And Oci what abt Ankur,Pratap & Sindoori's scene? Do you think Pratap will try to kill Ankur too?
& in that scene Sindoori comes in btwn & takes the bullet on her body.She apologizes to Ankur.One more thing this Sindoori looks like she had lost her family at an early age & Ankur only had his mother by his side so Cvs can show them having little sympathy for each other or feeling bad.Ok enough I think Oci your anger is rising like volcano & you will hit me with God knows what for suggesting thinking all this but I cant help it.Blame that article taking abt Ankur Sindoori & what do you think Oci why they are showing Sindoori & Ankur scenes? do you think its is just for bringing out Pratap's truth? or there is more to it? And abt that Sindoori Suicide remember how crushed Sindoori was she was rinning like mad on the road recalling Dhairya telling her to get out & Dhairya asking her was any daily soap going on his face so I am thinking how crushed she will be at the end? will she do something this serious taking her own life? So many questions.Only time will tell.I should just shut my brain down but again I cant help it. 😆

I don't want them to redeem Sindoori. If they do, they have to show something pretty drastic. Like u said she has stooped so low and has never felt bad about it. I can see Ankur understanding where she is coming from and them bonding. Although I don't want them too. Also I don't think Pratap will try and kill Ankur as the truth will already be known to everyone. Maybe if he found out who he was before everyone else I could believe that. Also not sure what they plan to do with Sindoori. Her and Ankur have had a few scenes but nothing where they have bonded. Maybe when the truth is out that will change. God knows what these Cv's have planned. Maybe once Pratap turns on Sindoori we will see a change in her. Or Ankur saves her and she changes. One thing I can't imagine is Santoahi or Dhairya forgiving Sindoori. Well I can imagine Santoshi. Maybe when everyone finds out Pratap tried to kill her they will feel bad for her. Again the cv's can twist anything to tell a story so who knows. Too many questions. I know it is hard to wait and watch and not wonder or have theories.

oceanus85 thumbnail

And Oci what happenes to your sense of humour when it comes to Ankur-Sindoori? Cant you for once imagine Ankur singing "Main ho hero tera" the same song they played in that car Sairya scene to Sindoori 🤣

I would laugh so hard if that happened. 🤣
oceanus85 thumbnail

Wanted to comment on this when Dhairya was drinking in the hall tthey played the song that didt suit him at all at least Oci you will agree with me that it didnt suit from our view that song eng translation -Suffering, suffering, from insidethis heart came out sigh TYou gave me the punishment in love, what crime had I committed that I have been robbed of everything in Your love.Its Santoshi's condition on which this song suits not Dhairya.

The CV's are confused. 😕 Just like at the end of the episode yesterday Santoshi talks about winning Dhairya'a heart by telling him the truth. I was like when did Dhairya become this virtuous person who always tells the truth and never lies and is just this amazing person. 😆 Again, that is Santoshi not Dhairya.
oceanus85 thumbnail

I felt same like you Dhairya should have told Santoshi that nothing happened btwn him & Sindoori I mean Santoshi knew to what extent Sindoori could go but Dhairya didnt so he should have looked little confused & still reassure Santoshi its nothing like that & I think they should have shown Santoshi little scared.And abt Santoshi being confident that her Dhairya sir didnt do anything I think after Priya showing fake photographs & lying abt Dhairya then Priya's truth revelation Santoshi learned that Dhairya charcter is good he is not loose character guy & he cant cheat a girl. 😆 Today' epi - Maybe Dhairya will scold Santoshi that she lied to him abt Ankur too & she didnt trust him but in his heart his anger decreased & newfound trust on Santoshi begins.Oci I think they should show some scene after this Sindoori drama is over abt Dhairya's fake annoyance.For eg a scene whereDhairya fakes his anger & shouts on Santoshi.Santoshi gets little scared & turns to go.Dhairya says where do you think you are going? your punishment is not over.He walks towards (Dhairya bg plays)her Santoshi steps backwards & her back hit the wall.Santoshi starts crying.Dhairya says some filmy dialog cry cry more .Santoshi is little shocked.Dhairya says bcoz from today I dont want to see you cry.He kisses her tears.My imagination running wild 😉 😆

Well I am glad u felt like Dhairya should have reassured Santoshi. I also think Santoshi's reaction was underwhelming. Well actually it wasn't I just wanted her to be sightly angry at Dhairya too. 😆 I hate how she thinks he can do no wrong, when we know he can. I am not saying he would do what Sindoori is implying but still seeing ur husband in the arms of another woman even if you know it was a setup is still shocking. 😲 I also think Dhairya might be upset that Santoshi lied about Ankur, but he is willing to help her so he won't be that annoyed. I don't get why they showed him getting so mad at her and talking about the relationship being over if after a week and one drunken episode he is going to help her? 😕 Anyways I will comment on the episode later tonight when I get home.