Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I wonder what scenes I have imagined or wanted that have happened on the show. I don't think any.😕 Well I wanted a fall and catch scene, and we got the ulta with Santoshi catching Dhairya.😆 I did want a bedroom romance scene we got that. I am sure there are a few other things, but nothing stands out in my mind.😔
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have something in my mind abt Ankur & Sindoori but I fear you will hit me Oci. 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

I have something in my mind abt Ankur & Sindoori but I fear you will hit me Oci. 😆

Yes I would hit you.😆 Sindoori does not deserve Ankur. You can still share what you have in mind. I would still like to hear it. Also what did you think of Santoshi walking in on Sindoori and Dhairya? Also what do you think will happen tomorrow when Santoshi tells Dhairya the truth?
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Yes I would hit you.😆 Sindoori does not deserve Ankur. You can still share what you have in mind. I would still like to hear it. Also what did you think of Santoshi walking in on Sindoori and Dhairya? Also what do you think will happen tomorrow when Santoshi tells Dhairya the truth?

I think Vo thoda gussa karega but fir maan jayega..
Aakhir talvaar toh usi Ki gardan pey hai.. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Hey Oci Shivi in btwn all this Ankur,Sindoori,Pratap,Madhu & Santoshi drama we forhot one thing.What will be Kaka & Kaki's reaction after knowing Ankur's truth? I mean they wanted grandchildren so desperately & now when they will come to know abt Ankur being their grandson.Their reaction 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I want Madhu Pratap scene where Madhu asks Pratap why you are so sure that Dhairya did make relation with Sindoori.Pratap says in his usual style offf oh Madhu Dhairya is today's modern new generation guy & I am sure he did this.Later when Ankur truth is revealed to Madhu I want Madhu asking Pratap Pratap that day what did you say abt Dhairya being modern new generation guy now answer me what should I call what you did ? 😆
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Ok here it is my rant on Sindoori. I am wondering how Cvs are going to make her look redeemed? if they are planning to do that at all I mean Sindoori has stooped so low.I dont want them to make her look nice after having little guilt & her apology to Sairya I dont want them to do something like they did with Dhairya's character glossing.I feel Sindoori taking some drastic step like tying to do suicide after feeling terribly guitly & alone would do the justice to an extent.Of course Oci your six pack abs Ankur in my imagination saves her.And Oci what abt Ankur,Pratap & Sindoori's scene? Do you think Pratap will try to kill Ankur too?
& in that scene Sindoori comes in btwn & takes the bullet on her body.She apologizes to Ankur.One more thing this Sindoori looks like she had lost her family at an early age & Ankur only had his mother by his side so Cvs can show them having little sympathy for each other or feeling bad.Ok enough I think Oci your anger is rising like volcano & you will hit me with God knows what for suggesting thinking all this but I cant help it.Blame that article taking abt Ankur Sindoori & what do you think Oci why they are showing Sindoori & Ankur scenes? do you think its is just for bringing out Pratap's truth? or there is more to it? And abt that Sindoori Suicide remember how crushed Sindoori was she was rinning like mad on the road recalling Dhairya telling her to get out & Dhairya asking her was any daily soap going on his face so I am thinking how crushed she will be at the end? will she do something this serious taking her own life? So many questions.Only time will tell.I should just shut my brain down but again I cant help it. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
And Oci what happenes to your sense of humour when it comes to Ankur-Sindoori? Cant you for once imagine Ankur singing "Main ho hero tera" the same song they played in that car Sairya scene to Sindoori 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I felt same like you Dhairya should have told Santoshi that nothing happened btwn him & Sindoori I mean Santoshi knew to what extent Sindoori could go but Dhairya didnt so he should have looked little confused & still reassure Santoshi its nothing like that & I think they should have shown Santoshi little scared.And abt Santoshi being confident that her Dhairya sir didnt do anything I think after Priya showing fake photographs & lying abt Dhairya then Priya's truth revelation Santoshi learned that Dhairya charcter is good he is not loose character guy & he cant cheat a girl. 😆 Today' epi - Maybe Dhairya will scold Santoshi that she lied to him abt Ankur too & she didnt trust him but in his heart his anger decreased & newfound trust on Santoshi begins.Oci I think they should show some scene after this Sindoori drama is over abt Dhairya's fake annoyance.For eg a scene whereDhairya fakes his anger & shouts on Santoshi.Santoshi gets little scared & turns to go.Dhairya says where do you think you are going? your punishment is not over.He walks towards (Dhairya bg plays)her Santoshi steps backwards & her back hit the wall.Santoshi starts crying.Dhairya says some filmy dialog cry cry more .Santoshi is little shocked.Dhairya says bcoz from today I dont want to see you cry.He kisses her tears.My imagination running wild 😉 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Hey Oci Shivi in btwn all this Ankur,Sindoori,Pratap,Madhu & Santoshi drama we forhot one thing.What will be Kaka & Kaki's reaction after knowing Ankur's truth? I mean they wanted grandchildren so desperately & now when they will come to know abt Ankur being their grandson.Their reaction 😆

I am sure they will be happy, but also feel bad that their son abandoned him and killed his mother. I wish to see a sweet scene between grandparents and grandson. I wonder if Ankur will be a more permanent or at least longer term character now that he is Pratap's son? One thing that is likely is that Madhu will not like him.
Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago