Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Imagine this Santoshi with Krishnaji who come with her tto her house to see her home safely.Santoshi tells Kaka how Krishnaji saved her.Dhairya comes in the hall & thinks who is he? Santoshi is talking nicely with him.Krishnaji reads Dhairya's mind & smiles his trademark smile.Dhairya jealous of Krishnaji. 🀣

Haha Dhairya jealous of Ankur and Krishnaji. πŸ˜† How will Santoshi explain who he is to Dhairya? At this rate Dhairya is not going to get any sleep as he will have nightmares of Santoshi with Ankur and Krishnaji. 🀣 The show could use some comedy. This type of scene would be hilarious. Although I don't think they would show Santoshi romancing god. Even if it is a dream. Although Dhairya could just see the two together and get jealous. They don't have to romance.
oceanus85 thumbnail

What about Dhairya Ankur scene? Imagine Ankur comes to Mishra house to meet Santoshi.Dhairya sees him & goes to him.He says to Ankur you are Santoshi's friend na? I think you are very dear childhood friend of her thats why you came here.Ankur gets confused.Santoshi comes there & sees them.Dhairya looks at her before leaving.Santoshi thinks what Dhairya sir was talking to Ankur.Dhairya in his room thinks why should I care? I should not think of her after all she lied to me.He again thinks of Ankur & Santoshi talking & smiling at each other & gets angry. 🀣

I would love a scene like this. 😊 Not sure why they have not met yet? I guess it is safe to say that they will not be using him to make Dhairya jealous. πŸ˜• Then why have that scene earlier showing him be all jealous if it was going nowhere? πŸ˜• Anyways Symphony since you thought of this scene maybe there is a likelihood of it happening. 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oci you know when that Vajramushti track was playing & the episode in which Vajru danced while Santoshi maa(Saraswati maa) was playing veena I commented on that that I like Vajru's classical dance & even joked that Its Vajramushti's "break dance" I want to imphasize on break dance I commenre it & after few episodes they showed break dance compotition btwn Santoshi & Riya.I couldnt believe myself.You see Oci many times my prediction/imagination came true either the exact thing happened or something on that line. πŸ˜†.Read my comment it is in Hinglish I posted it on 8 apr & that break dance comptition was shown in may 2016.Actually there is one more comment where I talked abt both classical dance & break dance but couldnt find it. My comment -Asli excitment diya jalne k baad hoga.Madhu &Dhairya in dono ki shakal dekhne layak hoga.Yeh Dhairya hamesha Santoshi ko punish karneke chakkar me uska hi fayada kara deta hai.Waise Vajramushti ka break dance achha laga.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Oci you know when that Vajramushti track was playing & the episode in which Vajru danced while Santoshi maa(Saraswati maa) was playing veena I commented on that that I like Vajru's classical dance & even joked that Its Vajramushti's "break dance" I want to imphasize on break dance I commenre it & after few episodes they showed break dance compotition btwn Santoshi & Riya.I couldnt believe myself.You see Oci many times my prediction/imagination came true either the exact thing happened or something on that line. πŸ˜†.Read my comment it is in Hinglish I posted it on 8 apr & that break dance comptition was shown in may 2016.Actually there is one more comment where I talked abt both classical dance & break dance but couldnt find it. My comment -Asli excitment diya jalne k baad hoga.Madhu &Dhairya in dono ki shakal dekhne layak hoga.Yeh Dhairya hamesha Santoshi ko punish karneke chakkar me uska hi fayada kara deta hai.Waise Vajramushti ka break dance achha laga.

Actually there I many things I guessed/imagined/commented but only 5-10 percent of it happened but yeah something is better than nothing πŸ˜† & abt that break dance thing I thought they could have had any other dance form compotition like hip hop disco but they showed break dance. 🀣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
HEY OCI THE PRECAP - WE WILL GET DHAIRYA,ANKUR & SANTOSHI SCENE BUT
THEY WILL MEET FOR DIFFERENT REASON. πŸ˜† SEE OCI my another imagination came at least half true & we will get DhaSanAnk scene πŸ˜‰ 😊
oceanus85 thumbnail

I do remember that Vajramushti scene. Maybe the CV's are trolling this forum and like your ideas and are using them in the show.πŸ˜†
oceanus85 thumbnail

HEY OCI THE PRECAP - WE WILL GET DHAIRYA,ANKUR & SANTOSHI SCENE BUT
THEY WILL MEET FOR DIFFERENT REASON. πŸ˜† SEE OCI my another imagination came at least half true & we will get DhaSanAnk scene πŸ˜‰ 😊

I just finished watching today's episode. I will write a longer post in a bit. But I will comment on the precap. Dhairya and Ankur finally meet.😊 Of course like you said not the way or for the reasons we wanted.πŸ˜† Still mad at the CV's for not utilizing Ankur to make Dhairya jealous.😑 I don't understand why Dhairya basically does whatever he wants and Santoshi is always defending him. I guess that is what a good wife does.πŸ˜• But making Dhairya jealous is not just for my amusement. Although it is the main reason I want them to show this track. I just think it will make him realize how much he actually loves Santoshi. Also I want him to have to chase her and make amends with her instead of her always having to go behind him. Also I would love for Dhairya to think that he make lose Santoshi because of his stupidity. I think this would have been a good way to show us that Dhairya truly loves Santoshi as he would fight for her much like she has for him.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
OCI FIRST GO AND READ TOI SPOILER I POSTED IT ALSO MENTIONED ANKUR BEING PRATAP'S SON. πŸ˜†
oceanus85 thumbnail
Can I just say today's episode annoyed me on so many levels.πŸ˜• I mean there were some good moments, but still I was mainly annoyed. Starting with the beginning of the episode. Santoshi says her head feels heavy and puts two and two together and runs to her and Dhairya's room. She sees a shirtless Dhairya and Santoshi in bed together.😲 Now this is where my annoyance kicked in. She pulls the blanket off Sindoori and Dhairya and yells for Sindoori to leave from her room. This wakes Dhairya up and he is shocked. Dhairya asks how did she get here and tells her to leave. Sindoori does her whole fake bit about how they spent the night etc.🀒 Anyways getting back to why I was annoyed. I get that Santoshi knew Sindoori drugged her and Dhairya, but I just felt like Dhairya didn't know he was drugged and didn't seem to be phased by the fact that he was in bed shirtless with Sindoori and Santoshi saw them.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I would have liked if Santoshi saw them together and was crushed and started crying. Like in my OS. She could still believe he wouldn't do something like what Sindoori said, but for them to just gloss over the whole thing like it was no big thing annoyed me. Also I think it would have been some great drama. Dhairya would have felt like he betrayed Santoshi. I would rather have had that then the overused rape track.πŸ˜• Also they spent so much on this naag panchami track, and we knew when Dhairya found out the truth he would be pissed. Then the truth came out and he was pissed, but it seems that now he and Santoshi are going to work together. Why all that if your not going to keep them separated. I mean I love Sairya, but I just feel like the could have had some jealously, possibly Santoshi thinking Dhairya cheated her. We could have gotten some good scenes in there. Then they could get back together.

Anyways moving on Pratap comes with the rest of the fmaily and sides with Sindoori.🀒 God I wanted to slap Pratap😑 I also wanted to slap Sindoori too. But that isn't new. Pratap basically said that Dhairya would rape a girl.😑🀒 What the hell? Also he says he will call the police and suggests Sindoori and Dhairya get married.πŸ˜• Pratap has seriously lost it. I like how Kaka and Santoshi defended Dhairya though. Santoshi was in fiesty mode.😊 If only we could get that fiesty side to be directed to Dhairya. None the less we get to see Santoshi be all fiesty with the police. That was some smart thinking. I liked her in this scene. I love how Sindoori and Pratap thought they outsmarted everyone, only to see that Santoshi outsmarted them.😊 Madhu is confused.πŸ˜† Why isn't she seeking Kraanti Maa for advice? Dhairya is saved by his dearest wife. He was going to hit Sindoori, but Pratap stops him. Then Santoshi also holds his hand stopping him. I had to laugh the way Sindoori was signalling Pratap. Could she be anymore obvious? I was glad Santoshi saw that.😊 Kaka praises Santoshi.😊 Where is Kaki? She is missing all the drama.πŸ˜† She was an integral part of the whole naag panchami story and now she is nowhere in sight. I wonder why they keep trading her and Kaka off? Then Sindoori and Santoshi face off and Santoshi tells Sindoori she should stop dreaming of getting Dhairya. Sindoori says she will trouble Santoshi and get Dhairya.🀒 Definitely don't want her around Ankur. Then Santoshi comes to see Dhairya. I wanted them to have a scene today. Just the two of them. Actually I was hoping right after Santoshi came into their room and Dhairya was trying to kick Sindoori out that he would tell Santoshi nothing happened between us. Just reassuring her, despite the fact that he is mad at her. Anyways Dhairya as usualy was being an ass.😑 Santoshi should have sent him to lockup. God what an ungrateful bas***d.😑 Sorry for all the cursing. He does not deserve Santoshi. She should run off with Ankur.πŸ˜† I would actually love that.😊 Dhairya has to suffer. It is a long time coming. I already talked about the precap in the other post, so you know my thought there.

Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Also after seeing today's episode, I wonder if they would show Santoshi and Dhairya like that post suhaag raat? πŸ˜† I figure if they can put vamp and hero, then they should show hero and heroine like that. But these CV's are ghatiya sometimes so who knows.πŸ˜•