Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Oci I recalled how disturbed Dhairya was abt Ankur-Santoshi's friendship.In that epi when Santoshi says you didnt sleep & asks him are you still thinking abt Ankur? Dhairya says yes I was thinking abt him only & bombarded questions at Santoshi ques no 1- Who is this Ankur? 2) Why did he come to meet you so suddenly? 3)Why dont I know anything abt him? 4) Why didnt you tell me anything abt him before? 🀣 Santoshi tells him he is my childhood friend he didnt know my whereabout so he went to my house(Barabanki) & took my address.Dhairya says ok but you didnt tell me before abt it you should have told me before you didnt tell me that you had any friend so...Dhairya looked super disturbed 🀣 & I enjoyed every bit of it.

Haha yes I recall how disturbed he was. He couldn't even sleep he was thinking about Ankur so much.πŸ˜† Our Dhairya babu is one jealous insecure man. He thought he was the only man in Santoshi's life.πŸ˜† Like you I enjoyed seeing Dhairya so disturbed. That is why I want a jealousy scene so bad. Like you I want to see a pareshan and disturbed Dhairya. Especially since he is being a jerk to Santoshi.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Oci I forgot to tell that my one more imagination came true I said to Rajjo once that Dhairya would regret losing beutiful memories he could have had with Santoshi & in the Sindoori revealing Santoshi Epi it was shown Dhairya said to Santoshi I wish I had understood you before then we wouldnt have lost so many moments dont know why often it takes time to understand someone". My question is Dhairya understood importance of the time in which he could have had memories with Santoshi but hasnt Dhairya again started doing that? I mean he is angry at Santoshi & again he is doing that mistake when he should have forgiven her understood that Santoshi did all this for him 😑

Arey Symphony you know are expecting our Dhairya to be sensible.πŸ˜† He isn't a sensible person he runs off pure emotion. He says things like I will never hurt you etc. But then as soon as something doesn't go right he forgets all that. I mean remember when he was asking all those questions about Ankur, he was quite accusatory.πŸ˜• Also Santoshi died and came back to life and he still didn't realize her importance and was stuck on naag panchami and was praising Sindoori.😑 So you see we are expecting too much from Dhairya.πŸ˜† I have to say I am a little disappointedt the CV's have turned Dhairya into every other Indian male lead. Always getting mad at the female lead and flying off the handle.😑 At least in the earlier days I could appreciate his character as I understood why he did not like Santoshi and that was just who he was. Now, well not currently but not to long ago, he was all into Santoshi until Sindoori of all people came and trashed her and he went back to being a jerk.🀒 Not just geting mad at her, but talking about her aukat and putting her down.😑 How can he claim to love Santoshi?πŸ˜• He really doesn't deserve her. Sometimes I wonder if he even loves her.😭
Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Scenes I wish to see with this track:

- I mentioned this, but Dhairya having a nightmare about Ankur and Santoshi romancing.πŸ˜†
- Ankur coming to the house and some incident in which Dhairya sees Santoshi and Ankur close. (I feel like they won't show this as Dhairya already thinks badly of Santoshi, and this would make her look "worse".)
- Scenes where Dhairya inadvertently gets close to Santoshi (ie. bathroom scene). I think some angsty scenes between the two would be awesome.☺️
- Kaki coming back and ripping into Dhairya.πŸ‘πŸΌ
- Santoshi giving Dhairya a piece of her mind.πŸ‘πŸΌ
- As discussed Santoshi getting hurt. Not super hurt, but enough to tug at Dhairya's heart. Maybe there will be a showdown with Pratap and Ankur and Santoshi will get caught in the middle and get hurt.
- Ankur and Sindoori scene. Him confronting her about who murdered his mother.😊 I would like him to say I will expose you if you don't tell me.
- Regardless if there is a friendship or jealousy created I wanted Santoshi to help Ankur.😊 I don't want her obsessing about Dhairya.
- Obviously I want to find out why Pratap killed Ankur's mom. Also I wonder what will happen to him? Is he gonna leave the show. I don't want him to.πŸ˜’

Does your imagination have anything to add to my list of scenes?πŸ˜† God knows at least what you predict will likely happen. I am wondering if even one of my scenes will happen.😭
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Does your imagination have anything to add to my list of scenes?πŸ˜† God knows at least what you predict will likely happen. I am wondering if even one of my scenes will happen.😭

Oci dont cry baby.One thing you mentioned in your SS happened here also Dhairya has started drinking Devdas Dhairya πŸ˜† why do I feel Ankur will himself start keeping an eye on Sindoori & he wil get frustrated waiting for her to tell him the truth.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Oci dont cry baby.One thing you mentioned in your SS happened here also Dhairya has started drinking Devdas Dhairya πŸ˜† why do I feel Ankur will himself start keeping an eye on Sindoori & he wil get frustrated waiting for her to tell him the truth.

Yes I noted that Dhairya was drinking like in my SS. Ankur will for sure get restless. Twice already he has come to Mishra household and waited outside for both Sindoori and Santoshi.πŸ˜† I wonder what makes Santoshi suspect Ankur? Honestly he is just looking for his mother's killer. I know his tactics are a little sketchy, but Sindoori wasn't complying so he got desperate. Santoshi should know something about that. Anyways I guess we will just have wait and watch and see what happens this week.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Yes I noted that Dhairya was drinking like in my SS. Ankur will for sure get restless. Twice already he has come to Mishra household and waited outside for both Sindoori and Santoshi.πŸ˜† I wonder what makes Santoshi suspect Ankur? Honestly he is just looking for his mother's killer. I know his tactics are a little sketchy, but Sindoori wasn't complying so he got desperate. Santoshi should know something about that. Anyways I guess we will just have wait and watch and see what happens this week.

Poor Ankur πŸ˜†
SymphonyStar thumbnail
What abt Kaka's planning to divide Madhu & Sindoori? Will we get see anything abt it?.Kaka should tell Madhu that dont you think Sindoori roams around Pratap too much these days.Madhu will say what do you want to say? Kaka - I am telling you what I am seeing its your wish if you dont want to understand the meaning behind it.Madhu thinks.Her expressions while thinking πŸ˜†
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Imagine this Santoshi with Krishnaji who come with her tto her house to see her home safely.Santoshi tells Kaka how Krishnaji saved her.Dhairya comes in the hall & thinks who is he? Santoshi is talking nicely with him.Krishnaji reads Dhairya's mind & smiles his trademark smile.Dhairya jealous of Krishnaji. 🀣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
What about Dhairya Ankur scene? Imagine Ankur comes to Mishra house to meet Santoshi.Dhairya sees him & goes to him.He says to Ankur you are Santoshi's friend na? I think you are very dear childhood friend of her thats why you came here.Ankur gets confused.Santoshi comes there & sees them.Dhairya looks at her before leaving.Santoshi thinks what Dhairya sir was talking to Ankur.Dhairya in his room thinks why should I care? I should not think of her after all she lied to me.He again thinks of Ankur & Santoshi talking & smiling at each other & gets angry. 🀣
oceanus85 thumbnail

What abt Kaka's planning to divide Madhu & Sindoori? Will we get see anything abt it?.Kaka should tell Madhu that dont you think Sindoori roams around Pratap too much these days.Madhu will say what do you want to say? Kaka - I am telling you what I am seeing its your wish if you dont want to understand the meaning behind it.Madhu thinks.Her expressions while thinking πŸ˜†

I would love to see Kaka do some solo planning on the side. πŸ˜† I can totally imagine Kaka saying that to Madhu and her being all worried. That is actually a good way to sick Madhu on Sindoori. She is already suspicious of Pratap for wanting Sindoori to stay in the house and this will only make her more suspicious.