Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Scenes I wish to see with this track:

- I mentioned this, but Dhairya having a nightmare about Ankur and Santoshi romancing.πŸ˜†
- Ankur coming to the house and some incident in which Dhairya sees Santoshi and Ankur close. (I feel like they won't show this as Dhairya already thinks badly of Santoshi, and this would make her look "worse".)
- Scenes where Dhairya inadvertently gets close to Santoshi (ie. bathroom scene). I think some angsty scenes between the two would be awesome.☺️
- Kaki coming back and ripping into Dhairya.πŸ‘πŸΌ
- Santoshi giving Dhairya a piece of her mind.πŸ‘πŸΌ
- As discussed Santoshi getting hurt. Not super hurt, but enough to tug at Dhairya's heart. Maybe there will be a showdown with Pratap and Ankur and Santoshi will get caught in the middle and get hurt.
- Ankur and Sindoori scene. Him confronting her about who murdered his mother.😊 I would like him to say I will expose you if you don't tell me.
- Regardless if there is a friendship or jealousy created I wanted Santoshi to help Ankur.😊 I don't want her obsessing about Dhairya.
- Obviously I want to find out why Pratap killed Ankur's mom. Also I wonder what will happen to him? Is he gonna leave the show. I don't want him to.πŸ˜’

oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Actually I thought they would show Sindoori trick everyone into believing she & Dhairya consumated (like in that TC article said) I thought Dhairya would be confused & as the same time doubt on himself since he was drunk whole day then they would show Dhairya feeling guitly & look at Santoshi who would be little crying but here they are going to show Sindoori put rape charges on Dhairya that is totally different! Precap - I couldnt understand Dhairya's expression & Sanroshi looked in shock.

Yes the article made it seem like she would trick Dhairya and make him think they consummated. I would have liked that better. Dhairya would be like maybe I did sleep with her I was drunk.πŸ˜† Santoshi crying and Dhairya feeling guilty. Then Dhairya would feel guilty for cheating on Santoshi and then we could see Kaki and Santoshi both giving Dhairya a piece of their mind. Alas, now they making it so Sindoori accuses Dhairya of rape.πŸ˜• What will make no sense is that she will want to marry her "rapist". I mean she wants Dhairya right? So why accuse him of rape, when she could have just made it seem like they slept together. Hell she could have even got fake pregnancy reports later from Kranti Maa.πŸ˜† We know she can supply those like she did with Priya. Again CV's screwing up a story with so much potential. I wish we could go to the CV's and tell them that their plots are dumb and give them our suggestions.
oceanus85 thumbnail

I loved how Swarnrekha was waving that peacock feathers made fan at Gaumata & Gaumata enjoying all the food brought by Swarnrekha.Gaumata was happy that she was getting attention πŸ˜†

Gaumata is so cute.😊 I remember when they interviewed Ayaan when Ratan was acting like Sindoori and Gaumata comes to separate them in the bedroom, and the girl playing her was so cute and shy. Ayaz was like there is a leap and this is our 10 year old kid or something like that.πŸ˜† Gaumata as Sairya's daughter.😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Gaumata is so cute.😊 I remember when they interviewed Ayaan when Ratan was acting like Sindoori and Gaumata comes to separate them in the bedroom, and the girl playing her was so cute and shy. Ayaz was like there is a leap and this is our 10 year old kid or something like that.πŸ˜† Gaumata as Sairya's daughter.😊

Yes she is cute. 😊 Ayaaz & his sense of humour. πŸ˜† Gaumata dosent look like their 10 yr old daughter πŸ˜†
oceanus85 thumbnail

Yes she is cute. 😊 Ayaaz & his sense of humour. πŸ˜† Gaumata dosent look like their 10 yr old daughter πŸ˜†

I don't want them to ever have kids that old on the show as Ratan and Ayaz themselves look young. Maybe at most 4-5 year old kids. One girl and one boy.😊 I am going to name them Ayaan (Ayaz and Ratan fused together) and Arya (Also somewhat of a fusion of their names. The A and Y are from Ayaz's name and R and A are from Ratan's name. Also Arya is my niece's name. Seeing the scene of Tinnu and Dhairya I would love to see Ayaz interact with a little girl.πŸ˜ƒ I think my heart would totally melt. Especially if this little girl was his daughter. Dhairya's little princess.πŸ˜› Okay now I am getting way ahead of myself.πŸ˜†
SymphonyStar thumbnail

I don't want them to ever have kids that old on the show as Ratan and Ayaz themselves look young. Maybe at most 4-5 year old kids. One girl and one boy.😊 I am going to name them Ayaan (Ayaz and Ratan fused together) and Arya (Also somewhat of a fusion of their names. The A and Y are from Ayaz's name and R and A are from Ratan's name. Also Arya is my niece's name. Seeing the scene of Tinnu and Dhairya I would love to see Ayaz interact with a little girl.πŸ˜ƒ I think my heart would totally melt. Especially if this little girl was his daughter. Dhairya's little princess.πŸ˜› Okay now I am getting way ahead of myself.πŸ˜†

Both names are awesome ⭐️ Oci.Same feelings here.I wish Tinnu had little sister & we could see Dhairya's cute interaction with her. 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci I recalled how disturbed Dhairya was abt Ankur-Santoshi's friendship.In that epi when Santoshi says you didnt sleep & asks him are you still thinking abt Ankur? Dhairya says yes I was thinking abt him only & bombarded questions at Santoshi ques no 1- Who is this Ankur? 2) Why did he come to meet you so suddenly? 3)Why dont I know anything abt him? 4) Why didnt you tell me anything abt him before? 🀣 Santoshi tells him he is my childhood friend he didnt know my whereabout so he went to my house(Barabanki) & took my address.Dhairya says ok but you didnt tell me before abt it you should have told me before you didnt tell me that you had any friend so...Dhairya looked super disturbed 🀣 & I enjoyed every bit of it.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci I forgot to tell that my one more imagination came true I said to Rajjo once that Dhairya would regret losing beutiful memories he could have had with Santoshi & in the Sindoori revealing Santoshi Epi it was shown Dhairya said to Santoshi I wish I had understood you before then we wouldnt have lost so many moments dont know why often it takes time to understand someone". My question is Dhairya understood importance of the time in which he could have had memories with Santoshi but hasnt Dhairya again started doing that? I mean he is angry at Santoshi & again he is doing that mistake when he should have forgiven her understood that Santoshi did all this for him 😑
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

Both names are awesome ⭐️ Oci.Same feelings here.I wish Tinnu had little sister & we could see Dhairya's cute interaction with her. 😊

Yes, too bad Tinnu did not have a little sister so we could see Dhairya interact with her. I think it would be funny if Dhairya had to babysit a baby for a few hours.πŸ˜†
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Yes, too bad Tinnu did not have a little sister so we could see Dhairya interact with her. I think it would be funny if Dhairya had to babysit a baby for a few hours.πŸ˜†

Dhairya doing babysitting πŸ˜†