Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oci you know Santoshi calling Dhairya sir is still good compared to what I had seen in some serials where the heroine used to call her husband Mr. their surnames like Mr. Walia Mr.Bajaj 😆.Sometimes when Santoshi says Dhairya sir it sounds cute I think her Dhairya sir finds it cute too 😉
SymphonyStar thumbnail
One honest confession when Sairya romantic scenes play I cant help but imagine Santoshi say Dhairya sir 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ok Oci you didnt see Santoshi maa rakhabandhan scene that day na so little story behind that(from net ) & what Santoshi maa said that day.On Raksha Bandhan, Ganesh's sister, Devi Manasa, came to visit. She tied a Rakhi on Ganesh's wrist. Ganesh's sons, Shubh andLabh, were taken by this beautiful tradition,but were angry that they did not have a sister. They begged their father for a sister so that they, too, could participate in the Raksha Bandhan celebration. After much convincing, Ganesh obliges. Santoshi Maa is created, and the three siblings celebrate Raksha Bandhan every year thereafter.In the show they showed Santoshi maa tells Gaumata story that Mansa Devi taunted her brothers on that day that they got rakhis but dont have anything to give to their sisters then Subh & Labh give their weapons to Santoshi maa & say they will protect her through those weapons.Then they showed Santoshi maa gets worried that their brothers havent come.Parvati maa comes with Subh & Labh & says dont worry your brothers have come.Santoshi maa smiles.She does all rituals & ties rakhi on their hands.Epi ends.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Oci you know Santoshi calling Dhairya sir is still good compared to what I had seen in some serials where the heroine used to call her husband Mr. their surnames like Mr. Walia Mr.Bajaj 😆.Sometimes when Santoshi says Dhairya sir it sounds cute I think her Dhairya sir finds it cute too 😉

Ya it isn't as bad as calling your husband Mr. and his surname. My mom watched both Kasauti and Kasam se and I recall the wives calling them Mr. Walia and Mr. Bajaj respectively. I recall thinking that was very weird. But to me Dhairya Sir implies she works for him, which made sense when she was working as a cook, but now she is married to Dhairya. Although she is again being downgraded to naukrani so I guess it still applies.😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

One honest confession when Sairya romantic scenes play I cant help but imagine Santoshi say Dhairya sir 🤣

I think you are just used to it. We have never heard Santoshi say just Dhairya so it seems weird to us. There is some sort of charm with Santoshi calling him Dhairya sir I guess. But I hope one day she does just call him Dhairya.
oceanus85 thumbnail
While I am making posts I have another rant to make.😆 You know what I realized about Dhairya's character? He has never believed Santoshi.😕 When Santoshi told him that Riya had come to destroy the family when she overheard her on the phone with her mom he refused to believe Santoshi. Now again he refuses to listen to Santoshi.😡 Even after claiming to love her and that he will never hurt her. It is just words. Just like back then he talks about her aukat, even now he says the same things.😡 I wish they would show Santoshi thinking Dhairya sir has not changed. He is how he has always been.

Anyways I want to say I am disappointed with the way this track is going.👎🏼 I don't think Ankur will be Pratap's son. Even though I think that would be a good plot twist. The story is going to focus on Dhairya "raping" Sindoori. Second, Ankur will not be used to make Dhairya jealous. Again another wasted opportunity. Basically they are going the typical Indian route with this story. Nothing new and nothing exciting. I should have known that I would be disappointed.😒

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Actually I thought they would show Sindoori trick everyone into believing she & Dhairya consumated (like in that TC article said) I thought Dhairya would be confused & as the same time doubt on himself since he was drunk whole day then they would show Dhairya feeling guitly & look at Santoshi who would be little crying but here they are going to show Sindoori put rape charges on Dhairya that is totally different! Precap - I couldnt understand Dhairya's expression & Sanroshi looked in shock.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

While I am making posts I have another rant to make.😆 You know what I realized about Dhairya's character? He has never believed Santoshi.😕 When Santoshi told him that Riya had come to destroy the family when she overheard her on the phone with her mom he refused to believe Santoshi. Now again he refuses to listen to Santoshi.😡 Even after claiming to love her and that he will never hurt her. It is just words. Just like back then he talks about her aukat, even now he says the same things.😡 I wish they would show Santoshi thinking Dhairya sir has not changed. He is how he has always been.

Anyways I want to say I am disappointed with the way this track is going.👎🏼 I don't think Ankur will be Pratap's son. Even though I think that would be a good plot twist. The story is going to focus on Dhairya "raping" Sindoori. Second, Ankur will not be used to make Dhairya jealous. Again another wasted opportunity. Basically they are going the typical Indian route with this story. Nothing new and nothing exciting. I should have known that I would be disappointed.😒

Dhakkan Dhairya 😡 ongoing & upcoming track 😲 😭
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci Shivi what do you both think what will happen next on the show? Any idea?
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I loved how Swarnrekha was waving that peacock feathers made fan at Gaumata & Gaumata enjoying all the food brought by Swarnrekha.Gaumata was happy that she was getting attention 😆