Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1082289 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shivi808

Par in sab k beech ek bohot pyara scene bhi tha...

DHAIRYA AUR TINU KA.. 🤗
I just love that very much.. That particular scene brought smile on my face..

Arey Saale sahab aap!! Aaiye.. 😃
Arey baap Rey[whentinu sat in his lap] ... Aap toh bohot badey Ho gye hainn.. 😆

he was so cute.. 😳

THAAAT WAS "THEEE MAASTER HOTT SCENE" YOU ALL MISSED ONE VERY IMP POINT OF SCENE ( may be jotted smwhr but i didnt see) ...DM was so prompt in dumping whisky bottle hidden as soon Tinea came in. That shows Dhairys sweet tenderness thot towards her maaykewalas...! It was indeed ultra effective than any affection or love shown by Santou to Tinea .

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverBeDismayed

THAAAT WAS "THEEE MAASTER HOTT SCENE" YOU ALL MISSED ONE VERY IMP POINT OF SCENE ( may be jotted smwhr but i didnt see) ...DM was so prompt in dumping whisky bottle hidden as soon Tinea came in. That shows Dhairys sweet tenderness thot towards her maaykewalas...! It was indeed ultra effective than any affection or love shown by Santou to Tinea .

Wow Modsji 👏.I watched that scene too but forgot to mention it. You are the first one to mention it ⭐️
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

What an excuse Dhairya gives when he says to Santoshi you think I am doing this for your welfare.He says if your house would have been sold you would have stayed in this house whole life & I would have to see your face.. 😆 Santoshi thinks you aare talking bitter but in your heart there is worry for me & that is enough for me.

Santoshi thinks you aare talking bitter but in your heart there is worry for me & that is enough for me.😕 Clearly Santoshi likes to be treated like crap.👎🏼 I mean I guess he did save her family's house. But again let's not make him out to be saint Dhairya.😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

When Seshnath was going to beat Guddu Guddu escaped btwn his legs. 😆.Dadi said once again we got saved bcoz of Santoshi.

😆

Word Count: 0

oceanus85 thumbnail

Pratap & Madhu's concern & love for each other.My God they look like newly married couple.I like Madhu's smile of course when it is not fake & the way she smile at Pratap.

Yes I commented on this in my earlier post. Haha the newly weds.😆 Usually you don't see this kind of love between the older couple on a show.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Wow Modsji 👏.I watched that scene too but forgot to mention it. You are the first one to mention it ⭐️

I noticed that Dhairya threw the bottle too, but did not mention it. I thought that was sweet of him to do that when he heard Tinnu calling him.😊
oceanus85 thumbnail

Santoshi maa said once that "Santoshi would make Sindoori fine by her patience & love" I wonder what that meant.Why do I feel like Santoshi will be shown great & act good to Sindoori & Sindoori will eventually feel guilty & understand she should not do all this to Santoshi? though I still have some doubt.Maybe Santoshi's selfless nature will do magic on Sindioori's heart. 😊

I actually don't want Sindoori to be redeemed. She knows what she is doing. She remembers her past and still wants Dhairya, a married man. She is selfish. So I hope that they don't make her the dancer who accuses the guy she claims to want to be with of rape to having a heart of gold and realizing all her mistakes.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Ok Oci you can beat me mentaly all you want for this one but sometimes I find funny things,possitiveness & cuteness even in a scene when there is nothing like that.In yest epi When Sindoori & Santoshi went market together they looked like sisters.When Santoshi asked something abt Rakhi from shopkeeper.Sindoori scolded her & told her to buy rakhi soon.She kind of sounded big sister.Our mahaan Santoshi said to Sindoori you dont need to get scared I am here when Sindoori was scared & hiding behind the table.Santoshi looked her youger sister.Ok enough crap now Oci what do you say? 😆

No I won't beat you.😆 Sisters huh? You really do have quite the imagination.😆 But you know what, that is fine. I find that when I watch shows I imagine things that are not happening on the show. Or I see pairings that do not exist on the show.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I actually don't want Sindoori to be redeemed. She knows what she is doing. She remembers her past and still wants Dhairya, a married man. She is selfish. So I hope that they don't make her the dancer who accuses the guy she claims to want to be with of rape to having a heart of gold and realizing all her mistakes.

Thats why I said though I have some doubt 😆 but still you never know this Cvs when they turn the possitive character into negative & negative one into possitive 😕 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
At least Santoshi didnt say anything against abt Ankur kidnapping Sindoori.I thoughy they would show Santoshi say Ankurji you shouldnt have done this.Btwn this Ankurji sounds so good 😆