Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shivi808

Hmm... Imagine both of them with their kids..
Vo bhi bohot naughty naughty.. 😆

Cutie Tinnu ⭐️ k liye toh sirf smile nahi pyari si pappi.Muaaahh 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Swarnrekha serves food to Gaumata.Gaumata is happy & says do work like this & you will get respect of Goddess.She says tri-Godesses like who walk on right pathSawrnrekha thinks abt Gaumata "you have storage of knowledge but let me finish my punishment then I will teach you all Swarnekha made lessons" 😆
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Daksha said band papers instead of bond papers.I like how she beated Guddu & Sharmilee.Tinuwa said amma Bhaabi is escaping. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
What an excuse Dhairya gives when he says to Santoshi you think I am doing this for your welfare.He says if your house would have been sold you would have stayed in this house whole life & I would have to see your face.. 😆 Santoshi thinks you aare talking bitter but in your heart there is worry for me & that is enough for me.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
When Seshnath was going to beat Guddu Guddu escaped btwn his legs. 😆.Dadi said once again we got saved bcoz of Santoshi.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ok Oci you can beat me mentaly all you want for this one but sometimes I find funny things,possitiveness & cuteness even in a scene when there is nothing like that.In yest epi When Sindoori & Santoshi went market together they looked like sisters.When Santoshi asked something abt Rakhi from shopkeeper.Sindoori scolded her & told her to buy rakhi soon.She kind of sounded big sister.Our mahaan Santoshi said to Sindoori you dont need to get scared I am here when Sindoori was scared & hiding behind the table.Santoshi looked her youger sister.Ok enough crap now Oci what do you say? 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Pratap & Madhu's concern & love for each other.My God they look like newly married couple.I like Madhu's smile of course when it is not fake & the way she smile at Pratap.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Santoshi maa said once that "Santoshi would make Sindoori fine by her patience & love" I wonder what that meant.Why do I feel like Santoshi will be shown great & act good to Sindoori & Sindoori will eventually feel guilty & understand she should not do all this to Santoshi? though I still have some doubt.Maybe Santoshi's selfless nature will do magic on Sindioori's heart. 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Santoshi maa said one nice thing if every human starts walking on wrong path then there will be no existence of thruth & there will be no difference btwn truth/good & false/lie/bad.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Santoshi will do repenting she will keep 16 fri fast.She prayed to Santoshi maa to accept her prayers.She said she will never lie again.Santoshi maa says if astray human who got away from the righteous path again starts walking on the path of thruth it will be their progress.