Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Precap - Sindoori says Inspector arrest him(Dhairya) yest night he... how to tell I am feeling ashamed to tell it.Inspector asks are you sure he is that persin.Sindoori says how can I forget face of the person who played dirty game with me.Inspector says then it is straight a case under IPC 376 (punishment for rape) & he will be guilty according to it.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci you didnt read what I replied to Shivi.Ok you may not understand it fully as half of it is in Hinglish.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
In day before yest epi the shooter said "I think I know this girl" when Pratap showed her Sindoori's photo.I wonder if someone else is going to recognize her as dancer Sindoori.I hope it happens & happens infront of whole Mishra family.
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Par in sab k beech ek bohot pyara scene bhi tha...

DHAIRYA AUR TINU KA.. 🤗
I just love that very much.. That particular scene brought smile on my face..

Arey Saale sahab aap!! Aaiye.. 😃
Arey baap Rey[whentinu sat in his lap] ... Aap toh bohot badey Ho gye hainn.. 😆

he was so cute.. 😳
Edited by shivi808 - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Still no ideas but few days ago I was thinking abt entry of new devlok charachter "Krishnji" since Kaka,Kaki & even Swarnrekha geve example of Sree Krishna from Mahabharat & how he said it not wrong to use unrighteous ways to defend righteousness so I felt like somehow Sree Krishnji would help Santoshi 🤣 heights of my possitive thinking.If anything else comes to my mind I will share.

Yes, I am sure Sree Krishna will help Santoshi. We need some positivity on the show right now.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Precap - Sindoori says Inspector arrest him(Dhairya) yest night he... how to tell I am feeling ashamed to tell it.Inspector asks are you sure he is that persin.Sindoori says how can I forget face of the person who played dirty game with me.Inspector says then it is straight a case under IPC 376 (punishment for rape) & he will be guilty according to it.

Thanks for the translation.😊
oceanus85 thumbnail

Oci you didnt read what I replied to Shivi.Ok you may not understand it fully as half of it is in Hinglish.

I don't know how I missed your post to Shivi. Anyways I got the gist of what you were saying.😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

In day before yest epi the shooter said "I think I know this girl" when Pratap showed her Sindoori's photo.I wonder if someone else is going to recognize her as dancer Sindoori.I hope it happens & happens infront of whole Mishra family.

Yes, I recalled the shooter saying that too. I didn't think much of it at the time, but it is possible that someone else will recognize her as a dancer. Haha I would love to see that revelation.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

Par in sab k beech ek bohot pyara scene bhi tha...

DHAIRYA AUR TINU KA.. 🤗
I just love that very much.. That particular scene brought smile on my face..

Arey Saale sahab aap!! Aaiye.. 😃
Arey baap Rey[whentinu sat in his lap] ... Aap toh bohot badey Ho gye hainn.. 😆

he was so cute.. 😳

This was definitely my favorite scene today.😃 I mentioned in my earlier post how cute the two of them were. I want more scenes with these two. Also for some reason I couldn't help but imagine Sairya's future kids. Not that I want them to have kids right away or anything. All though there is no chance of that happening as they have not even had their suhaag raat yet.😆 But in the future I want to see their kids.
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

This was definitely my favorite scene today.😃 I mentioned in my earlier post how cute the two of them were. I want more scenes with these two. Also for some reason I couldn't help but imagine Sairya's future kids. Not that I want them to have kids right away or anything. All though there is no chance of that happening as they have not even had their suhaag raat yet.😆 But in the future I want to see their kids.

Hmm... Imagine both of them with their kids..
Vo bhi bohot naughty naughty.. 😆