Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Your comment Oci "If they are trying to make Dhairya seem like a saint, I ain't buying it. " ⭐️ 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Your comment Oci "If they are trying to make Dhairya seem like a saint, I ain't buying it. " ⭐️ 🤣

I glad you found my comment funny. I am just speaking from the heart.😆 I can't stand them trying to make Dhairya seem like a saint while Santoshi is being vilified. Actually what I hate more is Santoshi allowing everyone to be angry with her.😡 She made a mistake, she didn't cheat on Dhairya. I could see him being upset, but it is nothing to end your marriage over.😕
oceanus85 thumbnail
Hey Symphony what do you think will happen with the upcoming track? I ask you because you have these psychic powers in which what you predict happens on the show.😆 Curious to see what you think will happen.

SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Hey Symphony what do you think will happen with the upcoming track? I ask you because you have these psychic powers in which what you predict happens on the show.😆 Curious to see what you think will happen.

Symphony with Psychic powers 😆.It happens sometimes not always 😆.Now my mind is blank.Let me meditate & then I'll tell you what my mind says. 😆.No gauarantee though.
oceanus85 thumbnail
I am watching an episode of Yeh Hai Aashqui called Office Romance and guess who the girl is in the episode? Our very own Sharmili. The boss lady is the actress who plays Swarnarekha. Even here she is wearing so much makeup. She is also the villain here. Just thought I would mention it as they are both connected to Santoshi Maa.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I am watching an episode of Yeh Hai Aashqui called Office Romance and guess who the girl is in the episode? Our very own Sharmili. The boss lady is the actress who plays Swarnarekha. Even here she is wearing so much makeup. She is also the villain here. Just thought I would mention it as they are both connected to Santoshi Maa.

Thanks Oci for sharing the the info.Sharmilee actress-Priyamvada Kant & Swarnrekha -Soni Singh.I have seen her (Soni Singh) as vamp in hero-heroine love story in a show before.She had modern look & she looked good & even her makeup was good.Western look suits her more 😊
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hate Sindoori... 😡

Di u know what...

I always hate this love triangle thing
Sbkuch kitna complicated Ho jata h 😭

aur ye Jo I nalayak sindoori ne krney ka socha h.. Ussey toh mujhe sakht nafrat h.. 😡
Pta Ni kya honey wala h

Yesterday I had to switch off my tv bcz my mummy was shouting..
But still I watched precap chori sey.. Mute krkey.. 😆 😉
Smart toh main hoon... 😃

Di please btana toh ye kya bakk ri thi police wale k aagey??
I think koi allegations toh Ni lga ri thi Dhairya Sir 😉 pey..
Becharey Dhairya Sir.. Life Mein itni problems aa gyi hain Ki kya btayein.. 😕
Edited by shivi808 - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

I hate Sindoori... 😡

Di u know what...

I always hate this love triangle thing
Sbkuch kitna complicated Ho jata h 😭

aur ye Jo I nalayak sindoori ne krney ka socha h.. Ussey toh mujhe sakht nafrat h.. 😡
Pta Ni kya honey wala h

Yesterday I had to switch off my tv bcz my mummy was shouting..
But still I watched precap chori sey.. Mute krkey.. 😆 😉
Smart toh main hoon... 😃

Di please btana toh ye kya bakk ri thi police wale k aagey??
I think koi allegations toh Ni lga ri thi Dhairya Sir 😉 pey..
Becharey Dhairya Sir.. Life Mein itni problems aa gyi hain Ki kya btayein.. 😕

Sindoori indirectly boli ki Dhairya ne uski izzat luti hai.Poliwala bola ki 376(PUNISHMENT FOR RAPE) ka charge lagega.Pehle toh yeh Pratap ka koi kuchh karo.Na Pratap ne Ankur ki mama ko mara hota na aaj Sindoori hoti aur na hi yeh blackmailing.Yeh sara sisila Pratap k kartoot se shuru hua hai.Damn him.Yeh planning usiki hai.Usine Sindoori ko yeh ghatiya plan diya.Btwn mera Shivi bachha bahut chalak ho gaya haan chori chhipe precap dekh liya. 😆.Pratap 😡 Sindoori 😡 In btwn all these only Ankur makes me smile 😃
oceanus85 thumbnail
I hate Sindoori to Shivi.😡 Not just because she is being brought in to complicate Sairya's relationship but she is just annoying. They just want to drag the story further so that is why we fans have to endure this "love" triangle.😕 But don't worry Dhairya has no interest in Sindoori, so it is all good. What makes no sense about that is how he was all about Sindoori before. I mean he liked her behavior and what not. I guess in his defense he liked when Santoshi was Sindoori. He has never liked Sindoori. I feel like I still don't understand Dhairya's logic about Santoshi and Sindoori and the whole naag panchami thing. It still makes no sense to me. So if anyone of you can enlighten me it would be much appreciated.😆

Shivi since I don't speak Hindi fluently I will let Symphony translate exactly what was said in the precap. But your guesses are correct she is accusing Dhairya.🤢 This is the worst track.😕 First of all what kind of brother is Pratap to put his brother in this position?😡 I mean I guess he is desperate to cover up his murdering ways.😆 But still, if Pratap does this he can never be redeemed. At least I don't feel he can. I think now Madhu is going to get more suspicious of Pratap since he is going to defend Sindoori while the rest of the family, including Madhu, will think Dhairya is innocent. I know how this whole thing can get solved. Just pull up CCTV footage from Dhairya's bedroom. 🤣 Then we will know what "really" happend to Sindoori.😆 I mean they just had a whole track where they discussed CCTV footage at great length. Hell there was half an episode dedicated to getting the keys from Madhu to see footage. Now I bet they won't even mention CCTV footage, just so this track drags longer.😕 Kash CV's need their heads examined.

Like I said this could have been an interesting track, but it seems that the makers are going the typical Indian trp route and giving us this disgusting track of fake consummation.🤢😡👎🏼 Sorry didn't mean for this post to be a rant. But I know you guys don't mind my rants.😊 Also Symphony did you meditate and get some ideas? 😆
Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Still no ideas but few days ago I was thinking abt entry of new devlok charachter "Krishnji" since Kaka,Kaki & even Swarnrekha geve example of Sree Krishna from Mahabharat & how he said it not wrong to use unrighteous ways to defend righteousness so I felt like somehow Sree Krishnji would help Santoshi 🤣 heights of my possitive thinking.If anything else comes to my mind I will share.