Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

If was in Kaki's place I would have given a long lecture to Dhairya.I would have said Santoshi worships you isnt that enough that you want this Nag Panchami thing when it is clear that it wasnt our Santoshi who said all this I am telling you this was some ghost or whatever case it was but our Santoshi could never leave her Santoshi maa Santoshi has already done so much for you & what more you want & if you like that Sindoori then you have lost your brains you are abt to lose Santoshi Do you find this marriage kids play? dont talk to Santoshi till you apologize to her & accept her the way she is.To expect little things from your wife is ok but imposing someone's else identity on her & to want her to act like someone else is wrong.You have already hurt her so much please let her live in peace now.

Well said. πŸ‘ I would love if Kaki gives him a lecture.😊 Dhairya for sure has some loose screws in that head of his.πŸ˜• He basically has dismissed all that Santoshi has done for him (ie helping walk again) and all that she endured being his wife because she didn't remember a conversation they had when it was clear her memory was off.😑 I mean she said I don't remember how we got married and said she wasn't a Santoshi Maa devotee. Really the whole thing is stupid.πŸ˜• Now Santoshi is going to fight for Dhairya.🀒 I wish she would focus on kicking out Sindoori. I mean she can still carry a torch for her Dhairya sir, but I would rather she wouldn't break down every time Dhairya says something mean to her or man handles her. That is why Ankur is so key. He can help her get rid of Sindoori and make Dhairya jealous and help him realize what an ass he was.
oceanus85 thumbnail

What if truth of Ankur & Santoshi being not childhood friends comes out too?Dhairya will be super pissed at Santoshi. 🀒.If Dhairya asks Santoshi why she lied I hope Santoshi tells the truth abt Sindoori though I seriously think Dhairya will not believe Santoshi.Santoshi should also tell the reason that she did it bcoz she didnt want him to think she was making excuse to avoid Nag Panchami challenge.I wonder what effect of this information will be on Dhairya. πŸ˜•

I feel like that truth will come out.πŸ˜• Of course Dhairya will be pissed.🀒 I don't think Dhairya will believe anything Santoshi says. At least not right now. Even if Santoshi told Dhairya the reason she did all this, he still wouldn't care.😑 He is not willing to listen to anything she has to say, because in his mind she lied and that is all that is important. The reason why, or her worries are irrelevant. I am sure eventually he will realize why Santoshi did what she did and that she loves him and didn't mean to hurt him.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Symphony Ankur came back.😊 We were wondering where he disappeared to and today he came back to the Mishra house like a had thought. I have to say Ankur was looking really good.☺️ Anyways Santoshi doesn't want to talk to Ankur. I was kind of annoyed that Santoshi was being mean to him.😑 I mean it isn't Ankur's fault your husband is a jerk.πŸ˜• Anyways he tells her everything and flashbacks are shown of him kidnapping Sindoori. Funny it didn't seem like Santoshi was phased by the fact that he kidnapped her.πŸ˜† He tells Santoshi that Sindoori has gotten her memory back, but wouldn't tell him who the murderer was. He goes on to tell her that Sindoori is very cunning, and to keep an eye on her. See Ankur was so nice and didn't deserve Santoshi's annoyance. He came to tell Santoshi that Sindoori remembers and warned her to keep an eye on her.

Next we see Pratap and Sindoori's confrontation. Sindoori tells Pratap "Do you remember, my name is Sindoori, whom you wanted to kill." Pratap looks shocked.😲 She says my fate is good I got saved, but the woman who died her son is madly looking for you. She talks about going to the police to expose Pratap and tells him he can only be sad if he gives her what she wants. He asks what does she want. She tells him your younger brother Dhairya.πŸ˜• He thinks to write her a blank cheque and gives it to her but she tears it up shocking Pratap.😲 She says you can't buy my love with money. I want Dhairya. Pratap says Dhairya isn't some small child I can make him do things. Sindoori reminds Pratap that Santoshi is gone now so you will have to plan something. Madhu returns home and goes to her room to see Sindoori coming out. She says I came to give Pratap water but he didn't want it. She leaves and Pratap asks Madhu where she was. Madhu says I was fooled. Someone called me to come and when I got there no one was there. He says leave it someone must have called wrong number. He says I have a headache can you ask Sindoori to make coffee. Madhu leaves and Pratap wipes his face with handkerchief and looks relieved.πŸ˜† I have to say I find it funny when Pratap is worried or frazzled.πŸ˜†

Santoshi tells Sindoori that she won't make tea for her. Sindoori and her argue. Madhu comes and Sindoori complains about Santoshi.😑 Madhu tells Santoshi that she is just a maid, make tea quietly.πŸ˜” Kaka hears them and thinks they will trouble Santoshi all day, I have to do something to break their friendship. Thank god for Kaka.😊 Hopefully he can break up team Sindhu.πŸ˜† Pratap asks goon to kill Sindoori and shows her picture. The goons says where will I meet her. Pratap says don't worry about all that and gives him money. Oh Pratap why did you have to become a murderer.😭

Santoshi comes to her and Dhairya's room and sees Dhairya passed out on the bed.
She removes his shoes and socks and cries near his feet. Really?πŸ˜• Also they played this really sad music. The funny thing is I have heard that same music used on another show where the husband was abusive and would torture his wife and they would play that music when she would cry. So in my mind I was like this is nowhere near that situation.πŸ˜† Then she is going to put his feet under the blanket she sees the alcohol bottle in his hand. She takes it out of his hands and is moving is arm when he puts his arm around her neck. She tries removing his hand several times but he keeps pulling her close.😊 Dhairya looked like a little kid here whose mom was taking care of him.πŸ˜› Especially when Santoshi was running her fingers through his hair. The moment was ruined when Madhu comes and yells at Santoshi for coming to Dhairya's room.😑 She tells her not to step in this room again. This reminded me of the old days on the show.πŸ˜” Madhu used to yell at Santoshi that same way. Santoshi goes to leave but Dhairya is holding the end of her sari.😊 Santoshi smiles while Madhu rips the sari out of his hand and sends her off.😑

Santoshi Maa and her brothers do Raksha Bandan. I skipped this scene so not sure exactly what happened.

Precap - a goon aims a gun at Sindoori. Santoshi and Sindoori see the goon and get shocked. I wonder what will happen? Santoshi I think will save Sindoori.πŸ˜•
oceanus85 thumbnail
I forgot to mention Symphony I don't need to hit you or throw a lamp at you as it was not Sindoori but Santoshi in that scene today.πŸ˜† Your safe for today.😊
oceanus85 thumbnail

Ok Oci I know you will feel like hitting me with the night lamp after reading this but I cant keep it in my mind.Cvs always show how great Santoshi is so what if they show something simlilar like Santoshi,Dhairya & Sindoori is at same place in market (dont know kniw why but they are in my imaginatio)Santoshi sees a man targetting Sindoori.Santoshi saves her but gets hit by the bullet.Sindoori feels guilty since she has seen the man & recognized him & knows that the bullet meant for her.Dhairya is super emotional.Whole market is empty.Santoshi is bleeding badly.Santoshi says to Sindoori to take care of her Dhairya sir.Dhairya says nothing will happen to you Santoshi.So Oci what do you think? what will be Dhairya's actual reaction when he will realize that he is on the verge if loosing Santoshi? Will Dhairya realize his feelings? that its Santoshi he actually loves & he cant imagine living without her & it was his biggest mistake to not understad her worth & respect her. I think Dhairya needs reality dose.

Symphony do you know someone from the show? You said that Santoshi and Sindoori will be in the market and they will be in tomorrow's episode. A man is targetting Sindoori and Santoshi will save her. I am 100% sure that will happen. The only thing is that Dhairya won't be there and I don't think Santoshi will get shot. But still your thoughts are somewhat on par with the show. I actually like your scene and wish that was happening on the show. But it is to soon for Dhairya to forgive Santoshi. I do however hope that there will be a situation where she gets hurt and Dhairya realizes his mistakes.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Was watching old episode of Santoshi Maa where Santoshi slapped Dhairya at the party.πŸ˜† Those were some good times.😊 I miss that Santoshi. God what I wouldn't give to have that happen now on the show. I also liked afterwards how Dhairya goes after Santoshi but Sanket stops him. It was funny as Sanket is way taller and stronger so he easily pushed Dhairya as Santoshi escaped. Now instead of Sanket we could have Ankur push Dhairya. He is also taller and stronger.😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Was watching old episode of Santoshi Maa where Santoshi slapped Dhairya at the party.πŸ˜† Those were some good times.😊 I miss that Santoshi. God what I wouldn't give to have that happen now on the show. I also liked afterwards how Dhairya goes after Santoshi but Sanket stops him. It was funny as Sanket is way taller and stronger so he easily pushed Dhairya as Santoshi escaped. Now instead of Sanket we could have Ankur push Dhairya. He is also taller and stronger.😊

Yeah agree with you Oci.Its one of the best episodes.Ankur taller,Stronger & sharper than Dhairya.I think this line taller,stronger & sharper it is from Horlicks ad.Santoshi should have slapped Dhairya when he satrted to get angry on her for Nag Panchami & other things she didnt know. 😊.I liked how Sanket defended Santoshi.Just for fun but they looked like they were fighting for Santoshi's love πŸ˜†
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Symphony do you know someone from the show? You said that Santoshi and Sindoori will be in the market and they will be in tomorrow's episode. A man is targetting Sindoori and Santoshi will save her. I am 100% sure that will happen. The only thing is that Dhairya won't be there and I don't think Santoshi will get shot. But still your thoughts are somewhat on par with the show. I actually like your scene and wish that was happening on the show. But it is to soon for Dhairya to forgive Santoshi. I do however hope that there will be a situation where she gets hurt and Dhairya realizes his mistakes.

You mean my secret sources on the sets of Santoshi Maa πŸ˜†.My thoughts πŸ˜† I dont know how it happens but many times when I think it comes true exactly like that or similar to it.Dhairya needs second big reality check & Santoshi getting badly hurt again may bring him to his senses & I hope its fully this time. πŸ˜†
oceanus85 thumbnail

Yeah agree with you Oci.Its one of the best episodes.Ankur taller,Stronger & sharper than Dhairya.I think this line taller,stronger & sharper it is from Horlicks ad.Santoshi should have slapped Dhairya when he satrted to get angry on her for Nag Panchami & other things she didnt know. 😊.I liked how Sanket defended Santoshi.Just for fun but they looked like they were fighting for Santoshi's love πŸ˜†

I recall I liked the scene where Sanket defends Santoshi. More so I loved how Santoshi used to get to Dhairya. So much fire between the two.😊 Haha it was like they were fighting over her.πŸ˜† I don't know what it was about the show at that time, but it was more exciting. Then again I find a lot of Indian shows are better when they start. I also think the show went in a different direction than I thought from those days so that might explain things. I think Ankur in the mix now could spice things up in a good way.😊

I think the show was more appealing in some ways back then as I enjoyed the initial tashan between Sairya. Of course I love their romance now. I also think Santoshi's character was more strong then but I still like her. Also Dhairya's character was so strong initially. I find that he isn't shown nearly as much as he was back then. Also they have made his character kind of dumb. I mean he was like that before always listening to Maabhi, but at least he had an edge. Now he is just plain dumb.πŸ˜† Always listening to others, but not his wife.😑

Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

You mean my secret sources on the sets of Santoshi Maa πŸ˜†.My thoughts πŸ˜† I dont know how it happens but many times when I think it comes true exactly like that or similar to it.Dhairya needs second big reality check & Santoshi getting badly hurt again may bring him to his senses & I hope its fully this time. πŸ˜†

He does need a reality check. Honestly i really hope that the CV's don't just show him always being mean to Santoshi and Santoshi mopping around crying until her and Dhairya get back together.πŸ˜• I would like them to show Dhairya feeling bad, missing Santoshi, getting jealous. I want Santoshi to get a backbone, stop crying over Dhairya and give him some attitude, begin a friendship with Ankur, help him get the truth of his mother's murder and in turn expose Sindoori. I want Santoshi at some point to be like "I said I was sorry so many times, I am done saying sorry." "If you don't want to forgive me that is your problem." I would even love if she threatened divorce. I just thought about this but I would love for Dhairya to dream, although for him this would be more of a nightmare, that Santoshi and Ankur are romancing.πŸ˜† Wouldn't that be so funny. He would wake up screaming "Santoshi" 🀣 I don't know why I find that funny, but I do.