Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Devlok scenes - In Dev committee Indradev says to Brahmdev that I want to take my case back.Santoshi maa says why are you doing this Indradev Devi Swarnrekha has commited a crime.Indradev says bcoz she loves me a lot & this crime was the hights/zeinth of her love for me.Saraawati maa says Indradev maybe her love was base of the crime she did but her work was against Devlok's rule.Indradev says Devi Saraswati it seems like that but Devi Swarnrekha's intention was not to hurt anyone.He says I request you Brahmdev please free Devi Swarnrekha of punishment. Devi Parvati says its not always profitable to forgive if we leave Devi Swarnrwkha without punishing it will be wrong justice.Indradev says I respect your views but I dont want to lose Swarnrekha the way I lost Devi Poloumi.Devi Laxmi says excess love can lead one on the path of deception & Devi Swarnrekha did the same.Indradev says no Swarnrekha didnt decieve me infact she saved my life by putting her life at stake.Brahmdev says when sufferer(Indradrv) dosent have any problem then how can one take descision against her(Swarnrekha)?He says bciz of Devi Swarnrekha Devlok had to face many problem so punishment will surely be given to her & her punishment is she cant use her powers without getting orders from Indradev.Santoshi maa says Brahmdev such small punishment for such big crime.Swarnrekha angrily looks at Santoshi maa.She says if we wont set ideals in Devlok then how will we do justice on the Dhartilok( earth).Naradji says to Santoshi maa maate we will have to make different Law system for Indradev's lover Swarnrekha & different for others & father(Brahdev) accordingg to that punishment given by you will be right then.Gods starts discussing.Brahmdev orders to keep silence.He says to Naradji & Santoshi maa you two are saying right.He says if punishment is less than fault then it will be a joke of Devlok's law system.He says Swarnrekha you did work against Devlok & for that your punishment is you'll have to do go to cow herd once a week & do service of Gaumata.Gaumata smiles happily.Brahmdev says guards take Swarnekha to the cow herd soon.Goddsses,Nardaji & other Gods are satisfied with the justice.Brahmdev says today's Dev committee meeting is over.Later Naradji says to Santoshi maa I had same expectations from you you have established equal law system in Devlok(heaven) & Dhartilok(earth).Santoshi maa says the place of truth & law are very higher than any relation & devotion whether its my devotee Santoshi or Devraj Indra's lover Swarnrekha both got punishment of their bad deeds.Narad says you said right but maate aquestion is raising in my mind & its troubling me if you give permission I will ask.Santoshi maa says sure.Naradji says whole world knows that love us life then why the things done for love comes under fault? Santoshi maa says bcoz love is a feeling its not a thing that you get by war love is a feelings & its ways should not go towards deception.She says Santoshi hasnt done this all if sudden but decieved after thinking & understanding & Devi Swarnrekha did the same thing.She says when a Goddess (Swarnrekha) can be punished then how can a human be left? She says Devlok establishes truth & justice & there is no place for lie & wrong deeds in Devlok I hope Devi Swarnrekha learns a lesson from the punishment.Devi Swarnrekha thinks Santoshi maa you didnt do right with me from today on you are my biggest enemy now see what I will do with you & your devotees.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Now I really do want to hit you with a night lamp for suggesting that.😆 It better not be Sindoori.😕 I don't think it will be, or at least I hope it won't. The CV's are going to kill us with this track.🤢 Also where is Ankur?😕 He has disappeared again.

Ankur- I am missing him 😳 I like his voice,his dress sense & of course his six pack abs. 😊.Let us wait & watch tonight epi then my fate will be sealed I mean whether I am going to be hit by you or not. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Where is Bittodi.Did Tripathi family disown her? 😆 & where is madam Sweety?
SymphonyStar thumbnail
What abt Madhu? I mean she dosent like Sindoori so if Sindoori says that Dhairya will have to marry her bcoz they have consumated what will be Madhu's reaction.Madhu knows that Sindoori is more smart & she will not take her orders & Madhu likes to be the boss of the house.Madhu is now supporting Sindoori to make Sairya apart.Maybe Madhu will do something & also take help of our beloved KRANTI MAA. 😃
SymphonyStar thumbnail
If was in Kaki's place I would have given a long lecture to Dhairya.I would have said Santoshi worships you isnt that enough that you want this Nag Panchami thing when it is clear that it wasnt our Santoshi who said all this I am telling you this was some ghost or whatever case it was but our Santoshi could never leave her Santoshi maa Santoshi has already done so much for you & what more you want & if you like that Sindoori then you have lost your brains you are abt to lose Santoshi Do you find this marriage kids play? dont talk to Santoshi till you apologize to her & accept her the way she is.To expect little things from your wife is ok but imposing someone's else identity on her & to want her to act like someone else is wrong.You have already hurt her so much please let her live in peace now.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

If was in Kaki's place I would have given a long lecture to Dhairya.I would have said Santoshi worships you isnt that enough that you want this Nag Panchami thing when it is clear that it wasnt our Santoshi who said all this I am telling you this was some ghost or whatever case it was but our Santoshi could never leave her Santoshi maa Santoshi has already done so much for you & what more you want & if you like that Sindoori then you have lost your brains you are abt to lose Santoshi Do you find this marriage kids play? dont talk to Santoshi till you apologize to her & accept her the way she is.To expect little things from your wife is ok but imposing someone's else identity on her & to want her to act like someone else is wrong.You have already hurt her so much please let her live in peace now.

Dhairya 😡
SymphonyStar thumbnail
What if truth of Ankur & Santoshi being not childhood friends comes out too?Dhairya will be super pissed at Santoshi. 🤢.If Dhairya asks Santoshi why she lied I hope Santoshi tells the truth abt Sindoori though I seriously think Dhairya will not believe Santoshi.Santoshi should also tell the reason that she did it bcoz she didnt want him to think she was making excuse to avoid Nag Panchami challenge.I wonder what effect of this information will be on Dhairya. 😕
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ankur- I am missing him 😳 I like his voice,his dress sense & of course his six pack abs. 😊.Let us wait & watch tonight epi then my fate will be sealed I mean whether I am going to be hit by you or not. 😆

Haha first you wanted to kiss Guddu now your missing Ankur.😆 I agree he does have a nice voice. He also has a good body. Not that we have really gotten to see much of it on the show.😳 Yes I will watch the episode and then see whether I need to hit you or not.😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

Where is Bittodi.Did Tripathi family disown her? 😆 & where is madam Sweety?

Oh yes I forgot about Bittodi and Sweety. They disappeared with Kaki.😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

What abt Madhu? I mean she dosent like Sindoori so if Sindoori says that Dhairya will have to marry her bcoz they have consumated what will be Madhu's reaction.Madhu knows that Sindoori is more smart & she will not take her orders & Madhu likes to be the boss of the house.Madhu is now supporting Sindoori to make Sairya apart.Maybe Madhu will do something & also take help of our beloved KRANTI MAA. 😃

Right now she is taking Sindoori's side, but your right when Sindoori claims her and Dhairya consummated and that he has to marry her now she will for sure start planning against her. She said the other episode she wants to be able to control Dhairya again. She can't do that with Sindoori in the picture. Haha I would love if she went to Kraanti Maa for help.😆