Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

You are right.You know when Dhairya said what kind of hushband I am? I am doubting Santoshi like wife I was like I dont understand what kind of hushband you are 😆

Haha "I don't understand what kind of husband you are."😆 I don't think any of us really understand what kind of husband he is. One thing for sure is he is not a good one.👎🏼 In my books he has a lot of repenting to do to proof he deserves Santoshi.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Well today's episode was much like yesterday's. I was angry and sad. Angry at Dhairya and Sindoori 😡 and sad 😭 for Santoshi. In the beginning of the episode Dhairya pours alcohol on the ring and lights it on fire. Santoshi goes to fish it out and burns her hand in the process. Dhairya then takes her hand and kind of feels bad. It was hard to tell.😆 You will have to fill me in on what Santoshi was saying Symphony as I couldn't fully understand what she said. I guess we guessed right Symphony that Dhairya would feel bad and then he would act like a jerk. And a jerk he was.😡 He drags Santoshi and throws her out of the room saying she lies a lot.😡 Kaka comes upstairs and tries to intervene but Dhairya yells at him not too, and even says you were with Santoshi and even you lied to me. Where is Kaki? She is escaping the wrath of her son.😆 I am sure she will get an ear full when she returns. Anyways Dhairya continues yelling at Santoshi. Hated that he called her a naukrani and insulted her.👎🏼 Also hated Madhu and Sindoori smiling.😡 Then Dhairya throws Santoshi's sari's and says he doesn't want to see her face again and shuts the door.😕 Santoshi tries to get him to open the door. Santoshi keeps saying he doesn't even want to listen to me and cries.😭 She then puts the ring around her mangalsutra and says this ring is a sign or symbol of our love and this mangalsutra is a symbol of our marriage and I couldn't quite get what she said after that.😆 I skipped over the devlok stuff again. 😆 Guddu and Sharmili are happy they got the signatures.😡 Tinnu sees Guddu and Sharmili in disguise and calls them by their names.😆 They are shocked and come over and Tinnu says Sharmili you took such effort to become sardar but you made one mistake, you guys didn't change your shoes. Our little Tinnu is so smart.👏 He says he is going to tell everyone. But Guddu stops him and gives him 1 rupee for chocolate. Tinnu says for such a big thing you only give me one rupee. If you want me to keep quiet you have to give me one rupee everyday. At least that is what I think he said.😕 Guddu says okay and they leave. Tinnu thinks I will collect a lot of money for Dadi.😊 We see Santoshi in the bedroom crying so much.😭 Kaka comes to comfort her. He says this is all our fault (his and Kaki's). Santoshi says it is not your fault but mine. She says I lied as a Santoshi Maa devotee. I think she says something about how she lost Dhairya and that she got the right punishment. Again I am sure I am off in my translation. Kaka then talks about how they need to get Sindoori out of the house and she is the cause of all problems. Dhairya is drinking in his room when Sindoori comes.😕 She puts her arm around him 🤢 and Dhairya says Santoshi get off me. Sindoori says I am not that dhoke baaz.😡 I was like who are you calling dhoke baaz. Dhairya in his drunk state looks at Sindoori smiling and then she turns into Santoshi and then back to Sindoori. He says let go of me.👏 Sindoori is shocked.😲 Oh what is the matter Sindoori madam you thought your hero would happily take you in his arms. He says ever since you came to this house we have had problems. Pratap bhai brought you here, go to him. He takes her and kicks her out and shuts the door.👏😃👍🏼 Kaka tells Santoshi we will go to mandir. Swarnarekha is seeking revenge on Santoshi Maa and her devotees.😡

Precap - some hope.😊 Dhairya drunk lying on his bed Santoshi removing his socks and is going to take the bootle when he wraps his arm around her neck. Maybe they will fall asleep together. 😃 Santoshi Maa doing Raksha Bandan.😆 Even the devlok celebrate Raksha Bandan.

Well you will have to fill in some gaps for me as I missed some of the dialogue. I wish I could watch the show with subtitles. I tend to get the gist of things, but when they get in depth dialogue I miss stuff. The problem is they may say 5 words I know and then 5 I don't. So it becomes hard to know exactly what they are saying. Anyways I try my best.😊
Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The best part when Sindoori comes to Dhairya & Dhairya says all problems started since you came into this house Pratap bhaiyya brought you na? then go to him.Dhairya pushes Sindoori out of his room & closes the door of his room. 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

The best part when Sindoori comes to Dhairya & Dhairya says all problems started since you came into this house Pratap bhaiyya brought you na? then go to him.Dhairya pushes Sindoori out of his room & closes the door of his room. 🤣

That is seriously the best thing he has done in the last two episodes.👏 I am so glad he finds Sindoori repulsive.😃 That means only Santoshi is in his heart.😊 Well then why the hell all that Sindoori praising before?😕 If anyone ruined Sairya's relationship it is duffer Dhairya.😕
oceanus85 thumbnail
Can I just say that Guddu looks better than Santoshi with a big bindi.😆 Also his makeup is done better than hers.😆

Also Symphony I commented on the article you posted earlier today. I wanted your thoughts? I made a post like in the last 1/2 hour asking you what your thoughts were.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Santoshi says to Dhairya you are my hushband you have right on me every way but I am also your wife at least dont snacth/take my rights from me.He drags her out of the room & says you have told enough lies but not anymore.Kaka comes there.Dhairya says to Kaka not today dont even think of defending Santoshi.He says to Santoshi go to your world & see your right place you deserve it.He says lost my brains that I gave importance to a servent.He says you become Santoshi maa's big devotee so didnt you even once get afraid of lying? He points at Santoshi & says see her she pretends to be true but she has put our relation at stake by taking support of lie.He throws her things out of the room & says these are your things take it & dont show me your face again.He shuts the door.Santoshi cries & says my relation has scattered today but I will not let it break.She says this ring us sign of our love & this mangalsutra is a sign of our marriage & I will make these two one.Kaka goes to Santoshi in Santoshi is in her room.Kaka says this is all my fault.Sabtoshi sys no its all my fault.She says I became blind in love & didnt see what was right & what was wrong.She says I had to know the result of my bad deed.She says I m Santoshi maa's devotee but I lied,I lied Kaka I lied to my Dhairya sir. She says I am getting punishment of my deed & you know what kaka? I am getting right punishment so that I will never do anything wrong in future.Kaka says dont cry control yourself.Santoshi says how to control myself? who was my strentgh my Dhairya sir now he is not with me how do I control myself? Kaka says you have to control yourself otherwise how will the path ahead be made.Santoshi nods.Kaka says the root cause of all this problem is Sindoori we'll have to throw her out of this house if we wont do it she will make Dhairya on her side again.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Devlok scene translation later. 😳 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
In the prcap - What if it was Sindoori? 😲
oceanus85 thumbnail

In the prcap - What if it was Sindoori? 😲

Now I really do want to hit you with a night lamp for suggesting that.😆 It better not be Sindoori.😕 I don't think it will be, or at least I hope it won't. The CV's are going to kill us with this track.🤢 Also where is Ankur?😕 He has disappeared again.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Santoshi says to Dhairya you are my hushband you have right on me every way but I am also your wife at least dont snacth/take my rights from me.He drags her out of the room & says you have told enough lies but not anymore.Kaka comes there.Dhairya says to Kaka not today dont even think of defending Santoshi.He says to Santoshi go to your world & see your right place you deserve it.He says lost my brains that I gave importance to a servent.He says you become Santoshi maa's big devotee so didnt you even once get afraid of lying? He points at Santoshi & says see her she pretends to be true but she has put our relation at stake by taking support of lie.He throws her things out of the room & says these are your things take it & dont show me your face again.He shuts the door.Santoshi cries & says my relation has scattered today but I will not let it break.She says this ring us sign of our love & this mangalsutra is a sign of our marriage & I will make these two one.Kaka goes to Santoshi in Santoshi is in her room.Kaka says this is all my fault.Sabtoshi sys no its all my fault.She says I became blind in love & didnt see what was right & what was wrong.She says I had to know the result of my bad deed.She says I m Santoshi maa's devotee but I lied,I lied Kaka I lied to my Dhairya sir. She says I am getting punishment of my deed & you know what kaka? I am getting right punishment so that I will never do anything wrong in future.Kaka says dont cry control yourself.Santoshi says how to control myself? who was my strentgh my Dhairya sir now he is not with me how do I control myself? Kaka says you have to control yourself otherwise how will the path ahead be made.Santoshi nods.Kaka says the root cause of all this problem is Sindoori we'll have to throw her out of this house if we wont do it she will make Dhairya on her side again.

Thanks for the wonderful update.⭐️ Your translation is superb.👍🏼 God Dhairya is a jerk.😡 Now all of a sudden Santoshi is a servant who needs to be put in her place.😡 Also he talks about what a liar Santoshi is, when she only told one lie. Yet he forgets how he used to torment her, and has never told her he helped in the plot to have her go to jail. So I guess that makes him a liar too. Also I love how Santoshi is like my strength is my Dhairya sir. Really Santoshi?😕 All he ever gave you was pain and never supported you until recently and even then he was an ass. Like when he said Sindoori would win the naag panchami challenge.😡 Kaka is a wise man.👍🏼 He knows that the root cause of the problem is Sindoori and he is going to try and throw her out of the house so she doesn't corrupt Dhairya.😆 But our Dhairya will be corrupted 😆 (well he and the family will be lead to believe he was corrupted) as Sindoori is going to trick everyone into believing that she and Dhairya consummated.🤢