Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Dhairya comes to his room after getting drunk & orders Santoshi to leave the room.Santoshi stays silent.Dhairya says it seems I have to show you your right place.He takes out all her clothes from the wardrobe & throws on the floor.A box falls.He says this is a ring with which I wanted to made our relation strong but you broke that relation in the first place.He throws the ring with the box.Santoshi goes to pick it.Dhairya says dont touch it you have no right to touch my things.So much anger Dhairya.Someone should slap him 😡

Thanks for translating.😊 Your right, someone should slap him. Me.😆 I seriously wish I could jump into the screen and slap him silly.😆 Just think Symphony, this is just the beginning of Dhairya's hate.😕 How our Santoshi is going to suffer.😭 I hope Santoshi Maa helps her now.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Yeah you are right. He was acting like Santoshi cheated on him & was having secret affair. 😡.Yes thats what I think Santoshi should have done the same thing she should have said why should I believe you? but we know she is too good & forgiving.Same here Oci I have mixed emotions/feelings for the today night epi.A part of me feels he will feel bad seeing Santoshi's burned hand but the other part says he will just walk out after saying ok if you dont leave I will leave the room bcoz you are shamless & have no self respect & blah,blah,blah... 😡

Yes our Santoshi is too nice. Yet what does she get for being nice? Nothing. I feel your right. Dhairya will feel bad for a minute, but then leave from there. Much like when he made Santoshi eat chilies. He felt bad when she looked sick for a split second, but then left.😡 I always wonder why they think making Indian men be jerks is appealing.😕 I mean I guess I get the appeal as I like characters like Dhairya. But that is only initially. He is supposed to be a changed man now.😆 Yet every time something happens he doubts Santoshi.😡
oceanus85 thumbnail

Ok Oci You did mention that Santoshi should slap Dhairya.I want that too infact she should be the first one to slap him then Kaka & Kaki can slap him after Santoshi. 😡

I think we are in for disappointment if we think Santoshi will slap Dhairya.😕 Maybe Kaka or Kaki will at some point. Hey has Dhairya ever slapped Santoshi? Oh wait their first scene he did.😆 But after that? I guess they are one for one in terms of slapping.😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

Do you have any idea Oci abt upcoming story? 😕

Like I said in my earlier post, Santoshi getting hurt so Dhairya feels bad or helps her. I would love to have a bathroom scene happen now.😆 It would be so angsty. Dhairya would be angry, it would be awkward, but also hot.😳 Maybe Dhairya overhearing how bad Santoshi feels about what happened. Obviously a jealousy scene. Santoshi being in danger by some goons and Dhairya rescuing her. Or Dhairya going back to his torturing ways, but this time he feels really bad seeing Santoshi suffer. There are really endless possibilities.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Now coming to what you call Devlok stuff 😆.Two gods talk.One says Indradev had become bird.Other say he came today only.Brahmdev request them all to be silent.Brahndev says Devi Santoshi tell us.Santoshi maa tells how Swarnrekha misused her powers,captured Indradev & kept changing him in different form.The Gods start talking again.One say is it true that Indradev was made a bird? Other say is it true that Swarnrekha did this? Brahmdev requests again to keep silence in Dev commitee.Santoshi maa says devi Swarnrekha has broken Devlok's rule & insulted our hosting.Brahndev says you are right the peraon who does wrong should be given punishment.Indradev says Brahmdev please dont punish Devi Swarnrekha.Swarnrekha looks at Devraj Indra disbelivingly.Brahmdev,Devi Santoshi &Tri Goddesses look at him in surprise.

Haha devlok stuff. Not sure what else to call it.😆 Lol at Brahmdev trying to get everyone to be quiet. He needs a gavel like a judge so he can be like "Order, order." 😆 Also wanted to point out that even Devraj Indra is better to Swarnrekha than Dhairya is to Santoshi.😕 He doesn't want his lady love to be punished.😆 Everyone is a a better husband than Dhairya.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Like I said in my earlier post, Santoshi getting hurt so Dhairya feels bad or helps her. I would love to have a bathroom scene happen now.😆 It would be so angsty. Dhairya would be angry, it would be awkward, but also hot.😳 Maybe Dhairya overhearing how bad Santoshi feels about what happened. Obviously a jealousy scene. Santoshi being in danger by some goons and Dhairya rescuing her. Or Dhairya going back to his torturing ways, but this time he feels really bad seeing Santoshi suffer. There are really endless possibilities.

Yes a bathroom scene infact it will be a light scene in the midst of Dhairya's hatred for Santoshi scenes.This endless possibilities is giving me headache I think I just need to wait & watch rather than thinking too much. 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

Ankur's prescene making Dhairya jealous is a great idea.I want to see how Dhairya will react if Santoshi gets hurt.Your idea of Ankur picking Santoshi in his arms is good one ⭐️.Dhairya's expression will be epic.You are stuck on Ankur.You mentioned Sindoori get jealous oh my God how did this happen? 😲 Are you ok Oci?

I am stuck on Ankur.😆 We want the same thing Symphony. For Dhairya to suffer.😊 What better way for that to happen then to make him jealous with six pack Ankur.😆 As for Sindoori being jealous it was just a thought. I don't care if she gets jealous or not as it is Dhairya's reaction I care for. But if Sindoori also suffers than I am not opposed to that.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Santoshi is going to be hurt for sure.Maybe Santoshi maa help her.Day before yest epi when Gaumata said Maate now is same thing going to happen to Santoshi that you said earlier? Santoshi maa looked sad for Santoshi.She didnt look upset with Santoshi.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

Yes a bathroom scene infact it will be a light scene in the midst of Dhairya's hatred for Santoshi scenes.This endless possibilities is giving me headache I think I just need to wait & watch rather than thinking too much. 😆

Yes I was going to mention that there should be a light scene. Maybe not right away as Dhairya has too much anger, but a little later. I too am thinking of all the possibilities and should probably just wait and watch, but it is kind of fun to think of what could happen. Of course I feel like our ideas are better than the CV's and thus I will be disappointed when they don't give us scenes like the ones we mentioned.😔 Like I said this track has so much potential. They could give us some awesome scenes between Sairya. It would be a new dynamic for them. It would be like old Dhairya, but with a twist. Let's see what the CV's do. We shall discuss later after today's episode.

SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Haha devlok stuff. Not sure what else to call it.😆 Lol at Brahmdev trying to get everyone to be quiet. He needs a gavel like a judge so he can be like "Order, order." 😆 Also wanted to point out that even Devraj Indra is better to Swarnrekha than Dhairya is to Santoshi.😕 He doesn't want his lady love to be punished.😆 Everyone is a a better husband than Dhairya.

You are right.You know when Dhairya said what kind of hushband I am? I am doubting Santoshi like wife I was like I dont understand what kind of hushband you are 😆
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago