Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sindoori tells 3 things & stops.Kaki says you didnt tell 4th one.Sindoori says I am going tto wear something special.Kaki asks what.Sindoori says my feelings attached to it so I will not tell.Sindoori goes.Kaki says to Santoshi Sindoori didnt tell abt clothes.Gaumata says to Santoshi maa this woman(Sindoori) deserves this kind of behavior & Santoshi can save her hushband.Santoshi maa dosent look happy.Gaumata asks what happened? Santoshi maa says human shouldnt leave righteousness in difficult situations.Gaumata says but maate whatever happened it was Devlok's fault so Santoshi can deceit a little.Santoshi maa says who leave right path once they slowly get away from it & by saying one lie they create many problems for themselves.Gaumata says but Santoshi will not leave the oarh of thruth so easily & you should have sympathy for her. Santoshi maa says yes when its needed I will surely help her & sympathy is always with her.Santoshi maa says but Santoshi only knows half truth.Narad searches for Indra in Devlok & says maybe he is in Devvatika (Devlok garden) for some peace.Narad goes to devgarden but dosent find Indradev.He sats Swarnrekha was saying Indradev left her place but the guards at the main door didnt see him go by main door.He says where is Indradev? Swarnrekha shows apple to parrot Indradev & says its fruit of love.She laughs & says I couldnt have loved you openly in front of world like now.Santoshi searches for her mangalsutra in her room.Dhairya gets up from the bed & holds her in his arms.Santoshi says what are you doing? I have to do puja.Dhairya says but you are doing puja for me so why this distance from me?He says by the way you are looking beautiful.Santoshi says do this buttering later.Dhairya gives her ms & says I know what it means to you & I want you to wear it like a married woman,give Sindoori a good retort.Santoshi leaves the room.Dhairya gets flasback of his & Santoshi.He thinks back to how he told Santoshi he would marry her.In fb - Dhairya says to Santoshi he will but she will have to help him.Santoshi says help why?.Dhairya says I will put vermilion but you will bring it.Santoshi says it is good way to avoid work my work-shy husband.Dhairya says you are my better half so you will have do half work.Santoshi says that means you will put mangalsutra but I will I have to buy it & also call priest? Dhairya says yes otherwise who will read the mantra.Santoshi asks why are you doing this? Because I want to tie our relationship in a strong knot that will never break I will marry you on Nag Panchami day & with ricepot(Kalash) you will enter in my life the way that I will never let you go away from me & Dhairya & Santoshi will become one forever.FB ends.Pratap Madhu convoMadhu tells him abt Nag Panchami day.Pratap says I will surely see it.
Santoshi maa sees sky color change.Gaumata says why are you concerned maate? Santoshi maa says sky's changed color means big trouble has come over Devlok.
Narad comes to Santoshi maa & says I have searched everywhere in the Devlok but Indradev is nowhere.Santoshi maa says I will also try from my side.She says we should also inform Tri-Goddesses.
Santoshi prays to Santoshi maa.She says why I am not sure abt Santoshi maa helping me this time? Sindoori prays to Snankeking.Sindoori chants mantra.Swarnrekha hears prayer & says how this prayer is reaching to me? She gets confused at first but then understands & says it seems it is miracle of Tri-Goddesses pwers given to me.She says now I will also be worshipped I wil also have devotees now I have become Goddess.She looks at Sindoori & says so this is my first devotee I will fulfill her every wish.She says see Indradev today I have completely become goddess.She my devotee she is close to my heart.She satsdont worry girl I will protect you.She says to Indradev I have become goddess because you told me the way to get get divine powers & I will always love you for this & always be with you & dont worry I will take the work responsiblities of Devlok.Parrot Indradev flatters his wings.Swarnrekha says try as much you can but its impossible to fly away from here.

SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Just watched today's episode. So Sindoori does not mention what the fourth thing is.😑 She said it is a secret. Santoshi Maa doesn't approve of Kaki's ways.πŸ˜† However, Gaumata thinks what is wrong. I like her.πŸ‘πŸΌ Pratap and Madhu scene made me laugh. She was like go to office late tomorrow and he was like I won't go at all if you say.πŸ˜† Such an obedient husband.😊 Madhu talks about how tomorrow is Naag Panchami and something big is going to go down. It would serve her right if Sindoori stayed in the house and Santoshi left and she would have to deal with that nightmare. Narad is on a quest for Devraj Indra and is worried. Then we get a cute Sairya moment.πŸ˜ƒ Of course I loved this scene, as I love all Sairya scenes. But can I say I am tired of them talking about Naag Panchami, or Sindoori or some other non important thing.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Anyways back to the scene, before I go on another one of my rants. So Dhairya wakes and sees Santoshi, while she is looking for her mangalsutra. (Does that mean that Santoshi is now sleeping beside Dhairya in his room?)☺️ They could have shown a cute, awkward scene thereπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ) Dhairya pulls her close and tells her she looks beautiful.πŸ˜‰ I don't think he has ever said she is beautiful before? He also shows that he is the one who hid her mangalsutra. Dhairya is such a badmash.πŸ˜‰ I hope to see more of this cuteness in the future. Santoshi wears the mangalsutra and Dhairya says he knows how important this is to her and says today is Naag Panchami I want you to give that fake Santoshi a good answer or retort back. Then he said something else which I will not try and translate. Okay so now all of a sudden Dhairya wants Santoshi to show fake Santoshi up?πŸ˜• I swear, Dhairya is bipolar. Also he made that promise to Sindoori, Santoshi does not know anything about this. Moving along, Santoshi goes and Dhairya recalls flashback. We see that Dhairya made promise to marry her and do grahpravesh. Santoshi aka Sindoori asks him why he is doing all this. He talks about how he broke her dream of being a bride, and how he wants to rectify his mistake.πŸ‘πŸΌ He says some other dialogue, that I don't want to incorrectly translate, so maybe you can help me out here Symphony. Also does that mean now that Dhairya and Santoshi are going to be properly married, we will get a proper suhaag raat.☺️ We never even got a proper "I love you" confession.πŸ˜’ Santoshi Maa sense trouble brewing. Narad says Devraj Indra is nowhere in devlok. Then we hear see Santoshi praying to Santoshi Maa and Sindoori praying to Swarnalekha. This Swarnalekha used her charms to get powers and is now helping Sindoori.😑 Luckily we know that Santoshi will win the challenge.😊 Pre-cap - Sindoori locks Santoshi and Kaki in the room.😑 Every one is at the mandhir and Madhu tells Sindoori to start the rasams. Santoshi is yelling for Kaka and Dhairya. Sindhoori is shown putting tikka to Dhairya.πŸ˜” Santoshi is trying to break the door. Sindoori tells Dhairya to put sindoor oh her. Madhu looks happy. Not sure why?πŸ˜• She hates Sindoori. Dhairya is shown with sindoor in his fingers going to apply it to Sindoori.😲😑🀒 Really Dhairya? Again. Now I don't feel bad writing that SS where Santoshi slaps him.πŸ˜† So basically Santoshi will arrive there and stop everything and they will get married. I am sure I will love the scene. But really he thought Santoshi did not show up and that is why he was going to marry Sindoori.😑 Only because Santoshi will show up in marriage clothing will he be like "Your my Santoshi." "I knew you would remember."😑 Really that is how weak your trust and faith is in your wife that you would actually almost marry someone else.πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ If anything Santoshi should be heartbroken seeing that.πŸ₯Ί Of course they will likely never address any of these issues.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Also noted that Dhairya is wearing a suit versus Indian clothes. Kinda of weird as this isn't a party but a wedding. Also I forgot to mention, where is Ankur?

Dhairya has bipolar personality.One likes Santoshi & other one likes Sindoori πŸ˜†.Yes Dhairya should have worn Indian clothes Sherwani. 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Dhairya has never loved Santoshi 🀣 Its Santoshi who is head over heels in love with her Dhairya sir πŸ˜†
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Pratap & Madhu.This is third time he hugged Madhu.He loves her so much & is so devoted to his Madhu. 🀣
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Sindoori tells 3 things & stops.Kaki says you didnt tell 4th one.Sindoori says I am going tto wear something special.Kaki asks what.Sindoori says my feelings attached to it so I will not tell.Sindoori goes.Kaki says to Santoshi Sindoori didnt tell abt clothes.Gaumata says to Santoshi maa this woman(Sindoori) deserves this kind of behavior & Santoshi can save her hushband.Santoshi maa dosent look happy.Gaumata asks what happened? Santoshi maa says human shouldnt leave righteousness in difficult situations.Gaumata says but maate whatever happened it was Devlok's fault so Santoshi can deceit a little.Santoshi maa says who leave right path once they slowly get away from it & by saying one lie they create many problems for themselves.Gaumata says but Santoshi will not leave the oarh of thruth so easily & you should have sympathy for her. Santoshi maa says yes when its needed I will surely help her & sympathy is always with her.Santoshi maa says but Santoshi only knows half truth.Narad searches for Indra in Devlok & says maybe he is in Devvatika (Devlok garden) for some peace.Narad goes to devgarden but dosent find Indradev.He sats Swarnrekha was saying Indradev left her place but the guards at the main door didnt see him go by main door.He says where is Indradev? Swarnrekha shows apple to parrot Indradev & says its fruit of love.She laughs & says I couldnt have loved you openly in front of world like now.Santoshi searches for her mangalsutra in her room.Dhairya gets up from the bed & holds her in his arms.Santoshi says what are you doing? I have to do puja.Dhairya says but you are doing puja for me so why this distance from me?He says by the way you are looking beautiful.Santoshi says do this buttering later.Dhairya gives her ms & says I know what it means to you & I want you to wear it like a married woman,give Sindoori a good retort.Santoshi leaves the room.Dhairya gets flasback of his & Santoshi.He thinks back to how he told Santoshi he would marry her.In fb - Dhairya says to Santoshi he will but she will have to help him.Santoshi says help why?.Dhairya says I will put vermilion but you will bring it.Santoshi says it is good way to avoid work my work-shy husband.Dhairya says you are my better half so you will have do half work.Santoshi says that means you will put mangalsutra but I will I have to buy it & also call priest? Dhairya says yes otherwise who will read the mantra.Santoshi asks why are you doing this? Because I want to tie our relationship in a strong knot that will never break I will marry you on Nag Panchami day & with ricepot(Kalash) you will enter in my life the way that I will never let you go away from me & Dhairya & Santoshi will become one forever.FB ends.Pratap Madhu convoMadhu tells him abt Nag Panchami day.Pratap says I will surely see it.
Santoshi maa sees sky color change.Gaumata says why are you concerned maate? Santoshi maa says sky's changed color means big trouble has come over Devlok.
Narad comes to Santoshi maa & says I have searched everywhere in the Devlok but Indradev is nowhere.Santoshi maa says I will also try from my side.She says we should also inform Tri-Goddesses.
Santoshi prays to Santoshi maa.She says why I am not sure abt Santoshi maa helping me this time? Sindoori prays to Snankeking.Sindoori chants mantra.Swarnrekha hears prayer & says how this prayer is reaching to me? She gets confused at first but then understands & says it seems it is miracle of Tri-Goddesses pwers given to me.She says now I will also be worshipped I wil also have devotees now I have become Goddess.She looks at Sindoori & says so this is my first devotee I will fulfill her every wish.She says see Indradev today I have completely become goddess.She my devotee she is close to my heart.She satsdont worry girl I will protect you.She says to Indradev I have become goddess because you told me the way to get get divine powers & I will always love you for this & always be with you & dont worry I will take the work responsiblities of Devlok.Parrot Indradev flatters his wings.Swarnrekha says try as much you can but its impossible to fly away from here.

Thanks for the written update.😊
oceanus85 thumbnail

Dhairya has never loved Santoshi 🀣 Its Santoshi who is head over heels in love with her Dhairya sir πŸ˜†

You may be joking, but I actually believe sometimes, okay a lot of times, that he does not love Santoshi.πŸ˜• What big sacrifice has he done for her? She is always like I don't want Dhairya sir away from me, I need to save our marriage. Meanwhile this duffer is all "I think it is Sindoori I like, and she is gonna win naag panchami challenge." (Odd that he said Santoshi is his reason for living or something to that extent in the last episode, since clearly she isn't) It would serve Dhairya right if Santoshi came when all was said and done and was like "Well, you said you thought Sindoori would win the challenge."πŸ˜† I would love for her to move in with Ankur. Dhairya needs a taste of his own medicine. Oh and I almost forgot, so Pratap won't let Dhairya kick Sindoori out. Which means she is gonna continue to stir the pot.πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ So Dhairya is going to continue to be jerk.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
oceanus85 thumbnail

Pratap & Madhu.This is third time he hugged Madhu.He loves her so much & is so devoted to his Madhu. 🀣

Now here is man who stands by his woman.πŸ˜ƒ He was good, but with Madhu's influence has gone bad. He is even willing to not go to work if Madhu says so.πŸ˜† Dhairya should take some tips from his bada Bhai.πŸ˜†
SymphonyStar thumbnail

You may be joking, but I actually believe sometimes, okay a lot of times, that he does not love Santoshi.πŸ˜• What big sacrifice has he done for her? She is always like I don't want Dhairya sir away from me, I need to save our marriage. Meanwhile this duffer is all "I think it is Sindoori I like, and she is gonna win naag panchami challenge." (Odd that he said Santoshi is his reason for living or something to that extent in the last episode, since clearly she isn't) It would serve Dhairya right if Santoshi came when all was said and done and was like "Well, you said you thought Sindoori would win the challenge."πŸ˜† I would love for her to move in with Ankur. Dhairya needs a taste of his own medicine. Oh and I almost forgot, so Pratap won't let Dhairya kick Sindoori out. Which means she is gonna continue to stir the pot.πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ So Dhairya is going to continue to be jerk.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

No I put ROFL but I wasnt joking I was serious this Dhairya 😑.I was just trying to make my own mood light.Santoshi-Ankur πŸ˜†.I think Sindoori will brainwash Dhairya against Santoshi & use his doubt on Ankur-Santoshi's relation to her own profit.Again its Santoshi who is going to be hurt deeply.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Now here is man who stands by his woman.πŸ˜ƒ He was good, but with Madhu's influence has gone bad. He is even willing to not go to work if Madhu says so.πŸ˜† Dhairya should take some tips from his bada Bhai.πŸ˜†

Right Dhairya bachha needs some lessons. πŸ˜†
oceanus85 thumbnail

No I put ROFL but I wasnt joking I was serious this Dhairya 😑.I was just trying to make my own mood light.Santoshi-Ankur πŸ˜†.I think Sindoori will brainwash Dhairya against Santoshi & use his doubt on Ankur-Santoshi's relation to her own profit.Again its Santoshi who is going to be hurt deeply.

The trouble is only beginning.😭 Sindoori will for sure use Ankur and Santoshi's relationship to make Dhairya think that something is going on. So your right, again Santoshi is going to be hurt and accusations are going to be hurled at her and she is going to have to prove herself.😑🀒 Maybe Dhairya will become jealous and they will put Khushank's body to use to do so.πŸ˜†