Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kaki makes kheer.Sindoori comes to the kitchen & smells it.She says nice smell I like kheer its my life.Kaki says I make the best kheer in this house.Sindoori says that I can feel from the smell of it.She request Kaki to give her kheer.Kaki says you'll have to wait & come to my room to eat it.Kaki in her room mixes the bhaang in the kheer.Santoshi comes.Kaki says you scared me.Kaki tells Santoshi to hide behind the headborad of the bed.Santoshi asks why.Kaki tells her to just hide.Santoshi hides.Kaki makes Sindoori eat the kheer.Sindoori says I am going to meet my hero.She shouts in the hall hero where are you?.Kaki & Santoshi come out of the roo.Santoshi thinks to lead Sindoori back to Kaki's room before Dhairya sees Sindoori & doubt on her conndition.Santoshi says to Sindoori why are you shouting like mad.Sindoori says I am not mad.Santoshi says yes you are.Sindoori gets angry.Santoshi goes to Kaki's room.Sindoori follows her.Sindoori gets unconscious.Kaki says we'll have to wait.Santoshi nods.After sometime Sindoori gets conscious.Kaki asks her what you will do on Naag Panchmi day? Sindoori says you are on Santoshi's side I wont tell you.Kaki says ok thought you think of me as your own Kaki but no you dont I am going.Kaki gets up from the bed & starts walking.She hopes Sindoori will stop her.Sindoori stops her & says if I tell you will you accept that I am Santoshi, hero's wife & daughter-in-law of this house.Kaki says sure.Sindoori tells Kaki that she promised 4 things to Dhairya.She tells 3 things.Kaki asks abt 4th one.Brahmdev is worried that Indradev is not responding to his message.Narad comes & asks the reason of his worry.Brahmdev tells Naradji.Naradji goes to Swarnrekha & asks her abt Indradev.Sawrnrekha says Indradev left from here in the morning.She says he promised me he would marry me according to Naglok rituals.Naradji says he is not in the Devlok & not even giving any response to Brahmdev's message.Madam (Sweety)sits in the car.Guddu comes & asks did you call me? Sweety says no.Guddu says you were looking at me so I thought you wanted to talk to me.Madam asks him why do you want to sell the house? Guddu says I have no job I thought I will start some work after I get the money from the sale of this house.Madam says so you want job.She gives him her card & says you will get the job but you'll have to sell this house.She talks to her assiatent & says a junction is going to be constructed her & the price of this land will increase in crores.Guddu thinks abt the job.Forgot to add when Gaumata tells Santoshi maa this woman(Kaki) is smart & she will help Santoshi.Santoshi maa says this is smartness or not I cant say anything on this subject.Gaumata nods.Santoshi maa didnt look happy.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Precap - Dhairya says to Santoshi today is Nag Panchmi I want you to give that fake Santoshi a good retort.Kaki says to Santoshi you herad na what she(Sindoori) said she just didnt tell us abt that cloth(I think Kaki is talking abt lipstick mark on Dhairya's shirt).Santoshi in front of Santoshi maa's photo & thinks why am I not sure abt Santoshi maa will support me.Sindoori chants mantra(Snakeking prayer).Swarnrekha says she (Sindoori) my first devotee I will surely fulfill her every wish. Side note - I knew it this coming.When tri-goddesses gave powers to Swarnrekha that time Parvati maa said your powers would increase as you start to have more devotees worship you I knew that this Swarnrekha who is Naglok(Snakeworld) Princess & Sindoori who worships snakes their story will be shown together & Sawrnrekha will help Sindoori.Now what I was thinking are they gping to show Sawrnrekha in DP's avtaar I mean she will help Sindoori & Santoshi maa is with Santoshi so it is possible that cvs will show Swarnrekha fails to help Sindoori & starts hating Santoshi Maa & starts to trouble Santoshi just like DP.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Kaki makes kheer.Sindoori comes to the kitchen & smells it.She says nice smell I like kheer its my life.Kaki says I make the best kheer in this house.Sindoori says that I can feel from the smell of it.She request Kaki to give her kheer.Kaki says you'll have to wait & come to my room to eat it.Kaki in her room mixes the bhaang in the kheer.Santoshi comes.Kaki says you scared me.Kaki tells Santoshi to hide behind the headborad of the bed.Santoshi asks why.Kaki tells her to just hide.Santoshi hides.Kaki makes Sindoori eat the kheer.Sindoori says I am going to meet my hero.She shouts in the hall hero where are you?.Kaki & Santoshi come out of the roo.Santoshi thinks to lead Sindoori back to Kaki's room before Dhairya sees Sindoori & doubt on her conndition.Santoshi says to Sindoori why are you shouting like mad.Sindoori says I am not mad.Santoshi says yes you are.Sindoori gets angry.Santoshi goes to Kaki's room.Sindoori follows her.Sindoori gets unconscious.Kaki says we'll have to wait.Santoshi nods.After sometime Sindoori gets conscious.Kaki asks her what you will do on Naag Panchmi day? Sindoori says you are on Santoshi's side I wont tell you.Kaki says ok thought you think of me as your own Kaki but no you dont I am going.Kaki gets up from the bed & starts walking.She hopes Sindoori will stop her.Sindoori stops her & says if I tell you will you accept that I am Santoshi, hero's wife & daughter-in-law of this house.Kaki says sure.Sindoori tells Kaki that she promised 4 things to Dhairya.She tells 3 things.Kaki asks abt 4th one.Brahmdev is worried that Indradev is not responding to his message.Narad comes & asks the reason of his worry.Brahmdev tells Naradji.Naradji goes to Swarnrekha & asks her abt Indradev.Sawrnrekha says Indradev left from here in the morning.She says he promised me he would marry me according to Naglok rituals.Naradji says he is not in the Devlok & not even giving any response to Brahmdev's message.Madam (Sweety)sits in the car.Guddu comes & asks did you call me? Sweety says no.Guddu says you were looking at me so I thought you wanted to talk to me.Madam asks him why do you want to sell the house? Guddu says I have no job I thought I will start some work after I get the money from the sale of this house.Madam says so you want job.She gives him her card & says you will get the job but you'll have to sell this house.She talks to her assiatent & says a junction is going to be constructed her & the price of this land will increase in crores.Guddu thinks abt the job.Forgot to add when Gaumata tells Santoshi maa this woman(Kaki) is smart & she will help Santoshi.Santoshi maa says this is smartness or not I cant say anything on this subject.Gaumata nods.Santoshi maa didnt look happy.

Thanks for the update. I love how Gaumata said Kaki was smart and Santoshi Maa didn't look happy. Probably because Kaki was using some underhanded tactics.πŸ˜† I wish they would show more Dhairya.😑 I know Symphony your thinking causeI like Ayaz so much, but that isn't the only reason.πŸ˜† For one, I watched a show earlier where they started sidling the male lead and showed the female lead and vamp so much. Then you know what happened? The male lead left the show. I don't think his leaving had to do with that per say, but I just worry about that happening here. Not to mention when they are talking about saving Santoshi's marriage don't you think Dhairya should be part of that?πŸ˜• I feel like they never show them discussing their relationship.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Except to talk about Naag Panchami.😑
oceanus85 thumbnail

Precap - Dhairya says to Santoshi today is Nag Panchmi I want you to give that fake Santoshi a good retort.Kaki says to Santoshi you herad na what she(Sindoori) said she just didnt tell us abt that cloth(I think Kaki is talking abt lipstick mark on Dhairya's shirt).Santoshi in front of Santoshi maa's photo & thinks why am I not sure abt Santoshi maa will support me.Sindoori chants mantra(Snakeking prayer).Swarnrekha says she (Sindoori) my first devotee I will surely fulfill her every wish. Side note - I knew it this coming.When tri-goddesses gave powers to Swarnrekha that time Parvati maa said your powers would increase as you start to have more devotees worship you I knew that this Swarnrekha who is Naglok(Snakeworld) Princess & Sindoori who worships snakes their story will be shown together & Sawrnrekha will help Sindoori.Now what I was thinking are they gping to show Sawrnrekha in DP's avtaar I mean she will help Sindoori & Santoshi maa is with Santoshi so it is possible that cvs will show Swarnrekha fails to help Sindoori & starts hating Santoshi Maa & starts to trouble Santoshi just like DP.

Okay I am confused, where did you see this? I watched the precap and I didn't see any of this. Is this a promo?
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Okay I am confused, where did you see this? I watched the precap and I didn't see any of this. Is this a promo?

.Why ?what precap you saw? This is precap only search for Santoshi maa episode 180 preview & you'll see youtube result.Now I am confused what precap you saw.
oceanus85 thumbnail

.Why ?what precap you saw? This is precap only search for Santoshi maa episode 180 preview & you'll see youtube result.Now I am confused what precap you saw.

Okay so when I watched today's episode the preview was Sindoori telling Kaki about the 4 vachans. That is why I was confused.πŸ˜• Sometimes these links I watch the show on are retarded.😑 I don't know if you recall but I have mentioned missing whole scenes. Only because I have ready something on here, do I get to know I missed a scene. In fact, just because of your post I found out that I missed the precap. Going to watch it now. Thanks Symphony.πŸ€—
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Thanks for the update. I love how Gaumata said Kaki was smart and Santoshi Maa didn't look happy. Probably because Kaki was using some underhanded tactics.πŸ˜† I wish they would show more Dhairya.😑 I know Symphony your thinking causeI like Ayaz so much, but that isn't the only reason.πŸ˜† For one, I watched a show earlier where they started sidling the male lead and showed the female lead and vamp so much. Then you know what happened? The male lead left the show. I don't think his leaving had to do with that per say, but I just worry about that happening here. Not to mention when they are talking about saving Santoshi's marriage don't you think Dhairya should be part of that?πŸ˜• I feel like they never show them discussing their relationship.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Except to talk about Naag Panchami.😑

Thats what I fear Oci.What if Ratan or Ayaz left the show bcoz of some change in the storyline they dont like or being sidelined.It happens.Yes you are right Oci Ayaz should be given more screen space.Not only Ayaz I like all the actors & dont want any of them to leave the show.Sayantani already left & Teejay too(Teejay is pregnant so I understand)Yes Dhairya talks abt only Nag Panchami these days.Cvs should show them discussing their relationship.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Thats what I fear Oci.What if Ratan or Ayaz left the show bcoz of some change in the storyline they dont like or being sidelined.It happens.Yes you are right Oci Ayaz should be given more screen space.Not only Ayaz I like all the actors & dont want any of them to leave the show.Sayantani already left & Teejay too(Teejay is pregnant so I understand)Yes Dhairya talks abt only Nag Panchami these days.Cvs should show them discussing their relationship.

I have watched several shows where one of the main actors leaves and it ruins everything.😭 I know I sound melodramatic, but it's true.πŸ˜† I was a huge fan of the show Qubool Hai mainly because the leads, but I also liked the original story and the whole cast really had good chemistry. Anyways the guy who played the male lead left the show, for reason that I am still not clear to this day. I was super sad and mad.😭😑 It ruined everything on the show. What was worse is that they got married and had kid with the recast but it just wasn't the same.😭 Then because of low TRP they killed the leads and took a 20 year leap.πŸ˜• So I want them to start writing some A game story lines. I feel like Ayaz took up this show because in the beginning Dhairya though a jerk, was interesting. Now he is like those male leads who are dumbed down.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Man I wish I could write to the show and be like "Stop ruining things." Honestly, I want to know who hires these writers?πŸ˜• Us fans can write and think up better plot lines. It is like they just leave things so incomplete. First with the Riya track. Dhairya never found out Riya was using him and then Santoshi never found out Dhairya was in on the plot to kill her. Epic fail.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ As I mentioned not happy with their love story.😑 Maybe there is still hope for that. But again all of a sudden Dhairya wants Santoshi to win and they get remarried, where as two days ago he was saying the opposite.πŸ˜• I always find Indian shows start out good with a decent story, have a decent cast, and if your lucky a lead pair with good chemistry. That is what we had. But then they just don't write decent tracks and that is where the fans and I am sure even the actors get disappointed.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Okay that is my rant. I am sure people on this forum are used to my "rants."πŸ˜†
oceanus85 thumbnail
Just watched today's episode. So Sindoori does not mention what the fourth thing is.😑 She said it is a secret. Santoshi Maa doesn't approve of Kaki's ways.πŸ˜† However, Gaumata thinks what is wrong. I like her.πŸ‘πŸΌ Pratap and Madhu scene made me laugh. She was like go to office late tomorrow and he was like I won't go at all if you say.πŸ˜† Such an obedient husband.😊 Madhu talks about how tomorrow is Naag Panchami and something big is going to go down. It would serve her right if Sindoori stayed in the house and Santoshi left and she would have to deal with that nightmare. Narad is on a quest for Devraj Indra and is worried. Then we get a cute Sairya moment.πŸ˜ƒ Of course I loved this scene, as I love all Sairya scenes. But can I say I am tired of them talking about Naag Panchami, or Sindoori or some other non important thing.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Anyways back to the scene, before I go on another one of my rants. So Dhairya wakes and sees Santoshi, while she is looking for her mangalsutra. (Does that mean that Santoshi is now sleeping beside Dhairya in his room?)☺️ They could have shown a cute, awkward scene thereπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ) Dhairya pulls her close and tells her she looks beautiful.πŸ˜‰ I don't think he has ever said she is beautiful before? He also shows that he is the one who hid her mangalsutra. Dhairya is such a badmash.πŸ˜‰ I hope to see more of this cuteness in the future. Santoshi wears the mangalsutra and Dhairya says he knows how important this is to her and says today is Naag Panchami I want you to give that fake Santoshi a good answer or retort back. Then he said something else which I will not try and translate. Okay so now all of a sudden Dhairya wants Santoshi to show fake Santoshi up?πŸ˜• I swear, Dhairya is bipolar. Also he made that promise to Sindoori, Santoshi does not know anything about this. Moving along, Santoshi goes and Dhairya recalls flashback. We see that Dhairya made promise to marry her and do grahpravesh. Santoshi aka Sindoori asks him why he is doing all this. He talks about how he broke her dream of being a bride, and how he wants to rectify his mistake.πŸ‘πŸΌ He says some other dialogue, that I don't want to incorrectly translate, so maybe you can help me out here Symphony. Also does that mean now that Dhairya and Santoshi are going to be properly married, we will get a proper suhaag raat.☺️ We never even got a proper "I love you" confession.πŸ˜’ Santoshi Maa sense trouble brewing. Narad says Devraj Indra is nowhere in devlok. Then we hear see Santoshi praying to Santoshi Maa and Sindoori praying to Swarnalekha. This Swarnalekha used her charms to get powers and is now helping Sindoori.😑 Luckily we know that Santoshi will win the challenge.😊 Pre-cap - Sindoori locks Santoshi and Kaki in the room.😑 Every one is at the mandhir and Madhu tells Sindoori to start the rasams. Santoshi is yelling for Kaka and Dhairya. Sindhoori is shown putting tikka to Dhairya.πŸ˜” Santoshi is trying to break the door. Sindoori tells Dhairya to put sindoor oh her. Madhu looks happy. Not sure why?πŸ˜• She hates Sindoori. Dhairya is shown with sindoor in his fingers going to apply it to Sindoori.😲😑🀒 Really Dhairya? Again. Now I don't feel bad writing that SS where Santoshi slaps him.πŸ˜† So basically Santoshi will arrive there and stop everything and they will get married. I am sure I will love the scene. But really he thought Santoshi did not show up and that is why he was going to marry Sindoori.😑 Only because Santoshi will show up in marriage clothing will he be like "Your my Santoshi." "I knew you would remember."😑 Really that is how weak your trust and faith is in your wife that you would actually almost marry someone else.πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ If anything Santoshi should be heartbroken seeing that.πŸ₯Ί Of course they will likely never address any of these issues.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Also noted that Dhairya is wearing a suit versus Indian clothes. Kinda of weird as this isn't a party but a wedding. Also I forgot to mention, where is Ankur?
Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

I have watched several shows where one of the main actors leaves and it ruins everything.😭 I know I sound melodramatic, but it's true.πŸ˜† I was a huge fan of the show Qubool Hai mainly because the leads, but I also liked the original story and the whole cast really had good chemistry. Anyways the guy who played the male lead left the show, for reason that I am still not clear to this day. I was super sad and mad.😭😑 It ruined everything on the show. What was worse is that they got married and had kid with the recast but it just wasn't the same.😭 Then because of low TRP they killed the leads and took a 20 year leap.πŸ˜• So I want them to start writing some A game story lines. I feel like Ayaz took up this show because in the beginning Dhairya though a jerk, was interesting. Now he is like those male leads who are dumbed down.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Man I wish I could write to the show and be like "Stop ruining things." Honestly, I want to know who hires these writers?πŸ˜• Us fans can write and think up better plot lines. It is like they just leave things so incomplete. First with the Riya track. Dhairya never found out Riya was using him and then Santoshi never found out Dhairya was in on the plot to kill her. Epic fail.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ As I mentioned not happy with their love story.😑 Maybe there is still hope for that. But again all of a sudden Dhairya wants Santoshi to win and they get remarried, where as two days ago he was saying the opposite.πŸ˜• I always find Indian shows start out good with a decent story, have a decent cast, and if your lucky a lead pair with good chemistry. That is what we had. But then they just don't write decent tracks and that is where the fans and I am sure even the actors get disappointed.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Okay that is my rant. I am sure people on this forum are used to my "rants."πŸ˜†

You are not melodramatic Oci your disappointment is justified.I know the feelings.You are right most of the indian shows starts better but then starts to go downhill.This is not your rant but your feelings & I am sure many members will agree with you.You come up with good points & it make us think.