Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I realized I forgot to mention the precap. Narad inquires about Dev Indra to Swarnalekha. He is a parrot so there is no way he is going to find him. Kaki drugs Sindoori.😆 This Kaki is quite sharp.😉 How much do you want to bet she won't tell them all 4 things. Where is Santoshi Maa and Gautama? They are supposed to help Santoshi. Maybe they went on vacation.😆

Precap -We'll have to see what excuse Swarnrekha makes abt Indradev to Naradji.Kaki is so smart.I like it.I think Sindoori will tell Kaki the truth atleast thats what I feel.Dont you think its wierd not show Santoshi maa & Gaumata in 2 imp scenes? when Sindoori broke that laptop & when Kaki told Santoshi to stop worshipping Santoshi maa & Santoshi said she would not accept defeat.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Swarnrekha makes fun of Indradev.She tautingly says "you dont love a deafeated women you pity her & see now I have made you come to my level".She laughs.Sindoori taunts Santoshi & says "why dont you accept that it was me who he loved".Santoshi cries & hits the buttons of the laptop in her anger.She goes to Kaki & tells her that she will tell the truth to Dhairya sir.She says "Dhairya sir tries to find things in he likes abt Sindoori in me".She says She cant get true love by acting like someone.Kaki warns her that she will lose Dhairya if she tells the truth.Kaki says to Santoshi "you will not be able to get even a glimopse if Dhairya if yiu tell him the truth".Kaki says that "if you want to accept defeat then stop worshipping Santoshi maa & break her trust that she has on you".Santishi realizes Kaki is right.She says she is ready to fight again & she cant be weak being Santoshi maa's devotee.Santoshi says she will show Sindoori that Santoshi maa's devotee doesnt accept deafeat but win the world with love & devotion.Daksha & Madhuri are out of jail & come back to house.Daksha scolds Guddu & Sharmilee.Madhuri says my Guddu was like cow before the marriage.Sharmilee threatens Daksha & asks does she want to go jail again.Daksha gets quite.Janardan tells Sharmilee to leave the matter.Oh so that new character"Sweety" (she looks pretty) is the boss of the builder who wants Tripathis to sell their house.She comes to Tripathis house & says when you are ready to sell the house contact me.She says she can give them more money.Seshnath & Guddu looks greedly at her.She goes.Daksha & Madhuri are quite impressed with her & Dadi gets tensed seeing this.This Dhairya ... how dare he? He tells Santoshi that he feels like Sindoori will win & then he will not be able to do anything.What the hell.Santoshi thinks she will not let Dhairya sir go away from her.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Today's episode made me sad, mad and a little crazy.😭😡 First Santoshi finds that Sindoori destroyed the laptop and that the footage is gone.😡 Sindhoori taunts Santoshi and says she is a fool. Why don't you just accept you are not the one my hero loves.😭 Do you feel bad? God I wanted Santoshi to slap Sindoori in that moment.😡 She leaves and Santoshi cries and hits the keys on the laptop in frustration.😔 Santoshi cries and lies in Kaki's lap. Yesterday it was Dhairya and today it is Santoshi.😆 Kaki asks if she saw the video, and Santoshi tells her how Sindoori damaged the laptop. Kaka wants to talk to Sindoori, but Santoshi tells her not to, and why should we scold her, I could not love Dhairya truly, I can't act like Sindoori anymore, I will end this and tell Dhairya everything.😔 Kaki says are you mad. Santoshi says I am in full senses. Dhairya likes the way Sindoori talks and acts, and I can act like her, but not become her. I can't get true love I am ready to sacrifice for my love. I will give Sindoori to Dhairya and go from his life.👎🏼 My heart broke for Santosh in this scene.🥺 But I was kind of annoyed too.😕 I mean I get that Santoshi at this point can only confide in Kaka and Kaki, but I want there to be a scene, hopefully in the near future, where Santoshi confronts Dhairya and for once voices her feelings. Particularly about how Dhairya loves Sindoori more than he loves her, but also about how worried she has been about losing him. Basically I want her to pour her heart out to him. I think it is necessary at some point for their to be growth in their relationship.

Moving on, the whole sindoor line at the door. I knew she would not cross the line. Kaki brings up Santoshi Maa which stops her. This is where I got mad/annoyed. I was like Dhairya would deserve if you left him with tacky Sindoori. Now she is all my sindoor and in one breath is ready to fight for Dhairya.😕

So the madam boss is Sweety. Thank god she is not here for Dhairya.😊 Also I can't imagine how long of a role she will have? Hopefully she isn't a long term character. I want their to be more focus on the core characters. I want Dhairya to have more screen space. I always find he makes a cameo on the show these days.😡 He comes in one to two scenes and says one or two lines and goes.😕 I swear he had more screen space when the show started, with all his tormenting. Now his character has taken a major backseat.

Santoshi goes to her room, and Dhairya sees her deep in thought and asks her if she is still angry with him. I don't want to hurt you, I just wanted to clear my doubt. She says I forgot that and asks where he is going. He says he has a meeting. Again, is he working?😆 I am confused.😕 He gets ready and sees lipstick mark and asks her about the brand as it hasn't gone in the wash. She tells him that she did not kiss his shirt and he says it is my favourite shirt and asks her to remember. He says you don't remember anything A flashback is shown. This wasn't shown originally right? He says it was such a lovely moment try to remember. He then says don't feel bad, but I feel like it was Sindoori whom I liked, I think she will win on naag panchami day, and says don't do this otherwise I can't do anything.😭 (Those are all the emotions I am feeling towards Dhairya's dialogue) He wears another shirt and leaves looking at Santoshi with anger.😡 She thinks since she got her memory back each moment has become difficult. She recalls her words and says I will fulfill promise to Kaki, Dhairya is mine and I am Dhairya's.😕

Okay I seriously need to rant about this last scene. What the hell is wrong with Dhairya?😕😡 Seriously if I were Santoshi I would have beat the shit out of my husband for saying that.🤢 He needs an ass whooping for sure. He says he doesn't want to hurt her. What do you think your are doing? Bring on shirtless Ankur. Maybe he can give Dhairya a beating with those muscles.😃 Or Sheshnath. He is pretty good at giving beatings.😆 I wanted to punch him when he said don't feel bad but I think I like Sindoori and she will win this naag panchami challenge.😡 Really Dhairya?😕 Also the fact that he is so angry that Santoshi doesn't remember pisses me off.😡 She got hit by a truck and came back to life. Give her a break. Also Santoshi's thoughts about Dhairya liking Sindoori were proven by none other than Dhairya himself.😔 So again, why is she fighting to win him?😕 I am sorry for the rant. But I was in such a rage watching today's episode.😆 I get that this is a show but I have to say on a deeper level, what a horrible message to send women.😕 I actually now want Santoshi to lose the challenge, Dhairya tells her to leave and they have a confrontation, she stays with Ankur, Dhairya misses her and gets jealous and has to repent and then a big confession.😃 Hopefully the CV's are listening.

Same feelings here Oci.The epi made me sad,mad & crazy.Santoshi is so sacrificing.I also want Santoshi to tell Dhairya her feelings & accuse him that he loves Sindoori & not her.I also want Kaka & Kaki to scold Dhairya abt this.That last scene made me want to punch Dhairya on the face.There is something seriously wrong with his brain.Actually they show how great a woman is.I want Santoshi to leave the house & stay with Ankur.Then Dhairya's jelousy & repenting track.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci what abt a scene like in your SS.Ankur comes to meet Santoshi.Santoshi looks troubled.Ankur asks her if this is abt Sindoori.Santoshi nods & tells him everything.She cries.Ankur is sad to see her like this.He says whatever is happening its not good.He hugs Santoshi.Sinoori or Madhu records it & show it to Dhairya.Dhairya accuse Santoshi & says you are not my Santoshi.Santoshi feels hurt & leaves the house.Ankur feels guilty & tells Santoshi to regard him as her friend & come to his house else he will feel more guilty & will not forgive himself.Then Dhairya being restless,jealous & repenting track follows.What say Oci?
SymphonyStar thumbnail
You are right Oci that Dhairya & Santoshi lipstick & meeting scene was not shown before.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Precap -We'll have to see what excuse Swarnrekha makes abt Indradev to Naradji.Kaki is so smart.I like it.I think Sindoori will tell Kaki the truth atleast thats what I feel.Dont you think its wierd not show Santoshi maa & Gaumata in 2 imp scenes? when Sindoori broke that laptop & when Kaki told Santoshi to stop worshipping Santoshi maa & Santoshi said she would not accept defeat.

Kaki is so smart. I can't believe she resorted to drugging Sindoori.😆 I was actually annoyed with Santoshi, for popping up her head every 2 mins.😡 She could have totally ruined the plan. Anyways I guess now they will know what the 4 vachans are. Also I agree kind of weird how Santoshi Maa and Gaumata were not shown during this time. I mean Santoshi is going through one of the biggest obtacles in her life so far and Santoshi Maa is nowhere in sight.😕
oceanus85 thumbnail

Same feelings here Oci.The epi made me sad,mad & crazy.Santoshi is so sacrificing.I also want Santoshi to tell Dhairya her feelings & accuse him that he loves Sindoori & not her.I also want Kaka & Kaki to scold Dhairya abt this.That last scene made me want to punch Dhairya on the face.There is something seriously wrong with his brain.Actually they show how great a woman is.I want Santoshi to leave the house & stay with Ankur.Then Dhairya's jelousy & repenting track.

I am glad you felt like punching Dhairya too.😆 There really is something wrong with him. Which is why I was annoyed when I read the article that he is going to accept her and their is happy time ahead for them. I want Sairya, don't get me wrong. But I feel like Dhairya needs to prove himself. They had an opportunity with this story and they didn't take it.😕 I wish Santoshi would confront him and say "Okay, you love Sindoori more than me, fine I will leave this house." Why does Santoshi have to be such a mahan.😡
oceanus85 thumbnail

Oci what abt a scene like in your SS.Ankur comes to meet Santoshi.Santoshi looks troubled.Ankur asks her if this is abt Sindoori.Santoshi nods & tells him everything.She cries.Ankur is sad to see her like this.He says whatever is happening its not good.He hugs Santoshi.Sinoori or Madhu records it & show it to Dhairya.Dhairya accuse Santoshi & says you are not my Santoshi.Santoshi feels hurt & leaves the house.Ankur feels guilty & tells Santoshi to regard him as her friend & come to his house else he will feel more guilty & will not forgive himself.Then Dhairya being restless,jealous & repenting track follows.What say Oci?

OMG yes!!!!! I would love if this would happen.😃 Except I would rather Dhairya saw the hug with his own two eyes.😆 But we know that this is not going to happen. Maybe it still can, as Sindoori hasn't gotten her memory back, and I feel like Ankur is not out of the picture yet.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Swarnrekha makes fun of Indradev.She tautingly says "you dont love a deafeated women you pity her & see now I have made you come to my level".She laughs.Sindoori taunts Santoshi & says "why dont you accept that it was me who he loved".Santoshi cries & hits the buttons of the laptop in her anger.She goes to Kaki & tells her that she will tell the truth to Dhairya sir.She says "Dhairya sir tries to find things in he likes abt Sindoori in me".She says She cant get true love by acting like someone.Kaki warns her that she will lose Dhairya if she tells the truth.Kaki says to Santoshi "you will not be able to get even a glimopse if Dhairya if yiu tell him the truth".Kaki says that "if you want to accept defeat then stop worshipping Santoshi maa & break her trust that she has on you".Santishi realizes Kaki is right.She says she is ready to fight again & she cant be weak being Santoshi maa's devotee.Santoshi says she will show Sindoori that Santoshi maa's devotee doesnt accept deafeat but win the world with love & devotion.Daksha & Madhuri are out of jail & come back to house.Daksha scolds Guddu & Sharmilee.Madhuri says my Guddu was like cow before the marriage.Sharmilee threatens Daksha & asks does she want to go jail again.Daksha gets quite.Janardan tells Sharmilee to leave the matter.Oh so that new character"Sweety" (she looks pretty) is the boss of the builder who wants Tripathis to sell their house.She comes to Tripathis house & says when you are ready to sell the house contact me.She says she can give them more money.Seshnath & Guddu looks greedly at her.She goes.Daksha & Madhuri are quite impressed with her & Dadi gets tensed seeing this.This Dhairya ... how dare he? He tells Santoshi that he feels like Sindoori will win & then he will not be able to do anything.What the hell.Santoshi thinks she will not let Dhairya sir go away from her.

Thanks for the recap.😊 Yours is better than mine, cause you understand Hindi. I have to fill in the gaps with the written update hence why it is not the most accurate. In fact your update is better than the one I read in terms of the dialogue translation.👍🏼
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Thanks for the recap.😊 Yours is better than mine, cause you understand Hindi. I have to fill in the gaps with the written update hence why it is not the most accurate. In fact your update is better than the one I read in terms of the dialogue translation.👍🏼

Thank you Oci 😃 I am glad you like my updates.