Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Ya I don't know how to post pics, otherwise I would.πŸ˜‰ Ya it is quite the picture.πŸ˜† I figure if Dhairya is going to accuse Santoshi anyways, we may as well all benefit.πŸ˜†

I dont think we can post this pic its shared by Khushank on his Google plus I think some security issues is related.I dont know abc of this Google plus πŸ˜†.Benifit! ya sure its our benifit πŸ˜‰.I will still try & see if I can post this pic.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Haha.πŸ˜† I only love Ayaz as Dhairya, despite the fact that I want to slap Dhairya right now for being a jerk. Although I am not saying I don't think Guddu or Ankur are doing good in their roles, they are. But you know what I mean? Anyways I was just trying to find out the name of the actor who plays Ankur. I didn't realize he had a six pack under that shirt.πŸ˜†

.I know you only love Ayaz I was just teasing you.Yes they are good actors.I thought you remembered the actor who plays Ankur's name from the tellybuzz article I shared abt his entry.You didnt realize that he has six pack under his shirt! I realized it when I saw the tattoo on his arm (when Ankur came to Mishra house to talk to Sindoori) I mean generally actors with these tattoos have six pack abs.Actually these tattoos on biceps & six pack abs looks great! hot! 😳.I think I observe & notice too much. πŸ˜†
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

.I know you only love Ayaz I was just teasing you.Yes they are good actors.I thought you remembered the actor who plays Ankur's name from the tellybuzz article I shared abt his entry.You didnt realize that he has six pack under his shirt! I realized it when I saw the tattoo on his arm (when Ankur came to Mishra house to talk to Sindoori) I mean generally actors with these tattoos have six pack abs.Actually these tattoos on biceps & six pack abs looks great! hot! 😳.I think I observe & notice too much. πŸ˜†

I read the article but forgot his name and clearly did not notice his six pack.πŸ˜† Clearly my memory and attention to detail is not as good as yours. Even though I have a pretty good memory and I feel like I notice little things like that too. I did notice his tattoo's when he came to the Mishra household. Kind of hard to miss actually. Also your right, usually these actors who have tattoos also have a six pack. Also what is their not to love about a guy with tattoos and a six pack.πŸ˜ƒ Sirf ek bar we get to see those abs.πŸ˜† I doubt it.πŸ˜” But he is gonna be here for awhile so who knows. Gotta have hope about something on the show. Since Dhairya is likely not gonna come to his senses soon, we have shirtless Ankur to hope for.☺️
SymphonyStar thumbnail

I read the article but forgot his name and clearly did not notice his six pack.πŸ˜† Clearly my memory and attention to detail is not as good as yours. Even though I have a pretty good memory and I feel like I notice little things like that too. I did notice his tattoo's when he came to the Mishra household. Kind of hard to miss actually. Also your right, usually these actors who have tattoos also have a six pack. Also what is their not to love about a guy with tattoos and a six pack.πŸ˜ƒ Sirf ek bar we get to see those abs.πŸ˜† I doubt it.πŸ˜” But he is gonna be here for awhile so who knows. Gotta have hope about something on the show. Since Dhairya is likely not gonna come to his senses soon, we have shirtless Ankur to hope for.☺️

You are sooo right Oci. πŸ˜ƒ Dhairya nahi toh Ankur Sahi. πŸ˜†
SymphonyStar thumbnail
In the precap a lady was shown getting out of the car.I think its the new character "Sweety".Why do I feel like her character is going to be a possitive one.When Kaki told Santoshi if she crosses the vermilion line she would loose all the rights of filling the vermilion in her maang & just after that new character entry was shown so I feel like it is a possitve sign & I feel she will help Santoshi.And I also think I am being over possitive πŸ˜†.What do you think Oci? what do you feel?
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

In the precap a lady was shown getting out of the car.I think its the new character "Sweety".Why do I feel like her character is going to be a possitive one.When Kaki told Santoshi if she crosses the vermilion line she would loose all the rights of filling the vermilion in her maang & just after that new character entry was shown so I feel like it is a possitve sign & I feel she will help Santoshi.And I also think I am being over possitive πŸ˜†.What do you think Oci? what do you feel?

I can't take another negative character so she better be positive. I just read an article saying she is positive character as of now. Also she said she is playing parallel lead.πŸ˜† Does that mean she is going to be a new permanent character?πŸ˜• Hear it the article if you have not seen it.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Krrip-Suris-wife-Simran-to-enter-Santoshi-Maa/articleshow/53417812.cms

SymphonyStar thumbnail

I can't take another negative character so she better be positive. I just read an article saying she is positive character as of now. Also she said she is playing parallel lead.πŸ˜† Does that mean she is going to be a new permanent character?πŸ˜• Hear it the article if you have not seen it.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Krrip-Suris-wife-Simran-to-enter-Santoshi-Maa/articleshow/53417812.cms

I havent read the article before. Thank you Oci for sharing the article πŸ˜ƒ.Oh wait! Parallel lead means another girl in Dhairya's life! just how many girls are cvs going to show in Dhairya's life? πŸ˜†.I want Sweety to be possitive.
oceanus85 thumbnail

I havent read the article before. Thank you Oci for sharing the article πŸ˜ƒ.Oh wait! Parallel lead means another girl in Dhairya's life! just how many girls are cvs going to show in Dhairya's life? πŸ˜†.I want Sweety to be possitive.

Usually when there is a parallel female lead there is a parallel male lead on the show. Well okay not necessarily. Not sure if she is going to be another girl in Dhairya's life. The article said business tycoon. Does that mean she will be Dhairya's boss or something? Honestly they need to stop bringing in all these new characters. The fans want Sairya.

oceanus85 thumbnail
Today's episode made me sad, mad and a little crazy.😭😑 First Santoshi finds that Sindoori destroyed the laptop and that the footage is gone.😑 Sindhoori taunts Santoshi and says she is a fool. Why don't you just accept you are not the one my hero loves.😭 Do you feel bad? God I wanted Santoshi to slap Sindoori in that moment.😑 She leaves and Santoshi cries and hits the keys on the laptop in frustration.πŸ˜” Santoshi cries and lies in Kaki's lap. Yesterday it was Dhairya and today it is Santoshi.πŸ˜† Kaki asks if she saw the video, and Santoshi tells her how Sindoori damaged the laptop. Kaka wants to talk to Sindoori, but Santoshi tells her not to, and why should we scold her, I could not love Dhairya truly, I can't act like Sindoori anymore, I will end this and tell Dhairya everything.πŸ˜” Kaki says are you mad. Santoshi says I am in full senses. Dhairya likes the way Sindoori talks and acts, and I can act like her, but not become her. I can't get true love I am ready to sacrifice for my love. I will give Sindoori to Dhairya and go from his life.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ My heart broke for Santosh in this scene.πŸ₯Ί But I was kind of annoyed too.πŸ˜• I mean I get that Santoshi at this point can only confide in Kaka and Kaki, but I want there to be a scene, hopefully in the near future, where Santoshi confronts Dhairya and for once voices her feelings. Particularly about how Dhairya loves Sindoori more than he loves her, but also about how worried she has been about losing him. Basically I want her to pour her heart out to him. I think it is necessary at some point for their to be growth in their relationship.

Moving on, the whole sindoor line at the door. I knew she would not cross the line. Kaki brings up Santoshi Maa which stops her. This is where I got mad/annoyed. I was like Dhairya would deserve if you left him with tacky Sindoori. Now she is all my sindoor and in one breath is ready to fight for Dhairya.πŸ˜•

So the madam boss is Sweety. Thank god she is not here for Dhairya.😊 Also I can't imagine how long of a role she will have? Hopefully she isn't a long term character. I want their to be more focus on the core characters. I want Dhairya to have more screen space. I always find he makes a cameo on the show these days.😑 He comes in one to two scenes and says one or two lines and goes.πŸ˜• I swear he had more screen space when the show started, with all his tormenting. Now his character has taken a major backseat.

Santoshi goes to her room, and Dhairya sees her deep in thought and asks her if she is still angry with him. I don't want to hurt you, I just wanted to clear my doubt. She says I forgot that and asks where he is going. He says he has a meeting. Again, is he working?πŸ˜† I am confused.πŸ˜• He gets ready and sees lipstick mark and asks her about the brand as it hasn't gone in the wash. She tells him that she did not kiss his shirt and he says it is my favourite shirt and asks her to remember. He says you don't remember anything A flashback is shown. This wasn't shown originally right? He says it was such a lovely moment try to remember. He then says don't feel bad, but I feel like it was Sindoori whom I liked, I think she will win on naag panchami day, and says don't do this otherwise I can't do anything.πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜²πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’πŸ˜­ (Those are all the emotions I am feeling towards Dhairya's dialogue) He wears another shirt and leaves looking at Santoshi with anger.😑 She thinks since she got her memory back each moment has become difficult. She recalls her words and says I will fulfill promise to Kaki, Dhairya is mine and I am Dhairya's.πŸ˜•

Okay I seriously need to rant about this last scene. What the hell is wrong with Dhairya?πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ Seriously if I were Santoshi I would have beat the shit out of my husband for saying that.🀒 He needs an ass whooping for sure. He says he doesn't want to hurt her. What do you think your are doing? Bring on shirtless Ankur. Maybe he can give Dhairya a beating with those muscles.πŸ˜ƒ Or Sheshnath. He is pretty good at giving beatings.πŸ˜† I wanted to punch him when he said don't feel bad but I think I like Sindoori and she will win this naag panchami challenge.😑 Really Dhairya?πŸ˜• Also the fact that he is so angry that Santoshi doesn't remember pisses me off.😑 She got hit by a truck and came back to life. Give her a break. Also Santoshi's thoughts about Dhairya liking Sindoori were proven by none other than Dhairya himself.πŸ˜” So again, why is she fighting to win him?πŸ˜• I am sorry for the rant. But I was in such a rage watching today's episode.πŸ˜† I get that this is a show but I have to say on a deeper level, what a horrible message to send women.πŸ˜• I actually now want Santoshi to lose the challenge, Dhairya tells her to leave and they have a confrontation, she stays with Ankur, Dhairya misses her and gets jealous and has to repent and then a big confession.πŸ˜ƒ Hopefully the CV's are listening.
oceanus85 thumbnail
I realized I forgot to mention the precap. Narad inquires about Dev Indra to Swarnalekha. He is a parrot so there is no way he is going to find him. Kaki drugs Sindoori.πŸ˜† This Kaki is quite sharp.πŸ˜‰ How much do you want to bet she won't tell them all 4 things. Where is Santoshi Maa and Gautama? They are supposed to help Santoshi. Maybe they went on vacation.πŸ˜†