Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Today's episode made me feel sad because I know that there will be more problems in Sairya's relationship/they may separate.😭 The episode starts with Dhairya coming home. What exactly is he doing?πŸ˜• Working? Looking for work? Kaki asks Santoshi to bring water as Dhairya has come home. He lays in Kaki's lap and says you take such good care of me. Dhairya is such a little kid. It was kind of cute I will admit.😊 Kaki says every mother will do this for their children. Santoshi comes with water and he doesn't take it.😑 She says she will make chai and leaves. Kaki sees that there is tension between the two and asks what is wrong. Dhairya thinks, there is tension in our relationship and he is confused as to seeing Santoshi act differently each day. Kaki says things happen between husband and wife, you should share things and support each other. Kaka comes and says Kaki is right. Then Kaki says Kaka used to hide things from her.πŸ˜† Kaka says but slowly we started to understand each other and started to say things. Santoshi comes with chai and halwa she made. Dhairya still does not take the chai.😑 He says I want to clear things in the relationship, but some people are not with me. Santoshi says I have a lot of work in the kitchen and leaves chai for Dhairya and goes. Dhairya doesn't drink the chai and leaves. Lol moment of the episode is when Kaka just shrugs and has this look like well nothing we can do here to Kaki.πŸ˜† Okay seriously what is Dhairya's problem? If he is acting like this much of a jerk now, I can only imagine what is to come.πŸ˜• He says Kaki takes care of him so much, and I am like what about Santoshi?😑 She does so much for you. She even made halwa for you. Where are you going to find such a good wife Dhairya? I hope he asks himself this when he royal screws up. Then Kaki and Santoshi are talking in the room, when Kaka comes and asks what they are talking about. Kaki says I am just telling Santoshi that Madhu and Sindoori will take every opportunity to make Dhairya away from you. Then she asks Santoshi if she has seen the full CCTV footage. Kaka says when you get the opportunity watch the rest of the footage. Santoshi tells them that she will try to do this. Seriously, why didn't Santoshi watch it when no one was home. Also I love how casually she says I will try and watch it when I can. I am like isn't this the most important thing in your life right now getting Sindoori out of your house.πŸ˜• Instead of making halwa she could have been looking at the footage. πŸ˜† Then Kaki asks Santoshi why she is worried, and says I have noticed that even these last few days Dhairya is worried. Santoshi says it is nothing, but they persuade her to share with them. She tells them about Ankur incident and how she lied. Kaki says forget these small things, you will tell Dhairya everything when things get fine. She then says what shall I say if Dhairya asks me again how I know Ankur. Kaki tells her I will tell you what to say. Man Kaka and Kaki are quite the dynamic duo.πŸ˜ƒ So glad Santoshi has them. Santoshi then goes to her room and asks Dhairya he hasn't slept yet, he says no. She sees he is worried and asks if it is because of Ankur. He asks who he is and what not and she tells him he is her childhood friend. He questions her about how come you never told me this before and she says if you don't believe me call Ankur. He says no I believe you I just wanted to clear things and tells her to leave it. I don't like them fighting.πŸ˜” But then Santoshi hold his hand and says you are my life and how she is his always.😊 He cups her face and says you are my reason for life forget I asked you these questions and says it's late and gets up to go to bed.😊 Santoshi feels bad for lying. Next morning Sindoori is thinking it is a matter of days the truth will be out, while Santoshi thinks truth will be out naag panchami day. God this stupid naag panchami thing.😑 Madhu asks Santosh to cook, Santoshi thinks I have a chance and makes it so Sindoori cooks and goes to Madhu's room. Sindoori follows her, which Santoshi detects so she stars tidying things in Madhu's room. Sindoori thinks she is cleaning and leaves. Santoshi takes this time to see footage. Sindoori sees her and says Dhairya has come and Santoshi leaves. Sindoori takes the chance to see what she was looking at. Meanwhile Santoshi finds that Dhairya is not in the room and Sindoori lied and rushes back to Madhu's room. Sindoori realizes Santoshi is trying to watch her behaviour and starts breaking the laptop and finally pours water on it.😑 Santoshi comes and sees the laptop is damaged.😭 Pre-cap - Sindoori taunts Santoshi and she cries. She tells Kaki that she can't act anymore and will tell Dhairya the truth.😭 Kaki puts a line of sindoor in front of the door and says if she crosses this she will lose right to apply sindoor in her maang. Santoshi starts walking towards the door and Kaki looks shocked.πŸ˜•

Cute Mumma son scene of Kaki-Dhairya 😊.He didnt drink water & tea brought by Santoshi.So much anger 😑.Kaki's suggestion will land Santoshi in a big problem.I feel like Dhairya will somehow find out abt Santoshi & Ankur's childhood frienship & will know that Santoshi lied to him.Maybe he will ask Dadi & Dadi will clearly deny knowing anyone named "Ankur" .One thing how they showed Dhairya believing Santoshi I mean Santoshi is a simple village girl & Dhairya knows she didnt have any boyfriend so how Dhairya believed Santoshi has childhood friend that too a rich city boy πŸ˜†.Royal screw up LOL Oci tum bhi na.And also didnt Madhu install cctv cameras in Kaka-Kaki's room? I mean Madhu always want to be a steap ahead so...If she did something like that then she would have easily known Kaka,Kaki & Santoshi's plan.Sindoori is so dangerly smart for our Santoshi.They didnt show Santoshi maa & Gaumata's reaction on this.Are they planning to?
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

I think Dhairya liked it when Santoshi(Sindoori) told him she would worship him on Naag Panchmi day so much that Dhairya is now stuck on this Naag Panchami thing. 😑 Yes you are right Oci they better show Dhairya repenting track.This is going too far 😑.Sindoori dosent look like a servent.They over do make up.When Tri-Goddsses came to Santoshi's haldi ritual of her marriage theirs was also over make up.They are already so beautiful whats the need to put so much make up? especially too dark lipsticks πŸ˜†.You know Oci Santoshi should have seen that Naag Panchmi convo first & later all this Sindoori's antics but no she didnt so now see what happened.

If anyone should be worshipped on naag panchmi it should be Santoshi by Dhairya.🀣 She is too good for him. I know he is going to totally insult and blast her. I feel it coming.😭 I hope he feels like a jerk when he finds out the truth, and especially how hard Santoshi was working to save the relationship.

I don't recall how the goddesses looked during the haldi ritual, but I will take your word for it. You are right they would look so much better with less makeup. I wish they would tone Sindoori's makeup and whole look down. She kind of looks tacky.πŸ˜• As for Santoshi not watching the naag panchami footage first, she probably didn't know when they talked about it, so had to go through all the footage. If this was real life you would copy the videos and watch them on your own laptop. Of course who would think of that on a Hindi serial.πŸ˜†
oceanus85 thumbnail
Clearly he doesn't trust Santoshi as he was so angry he wouldn't even take the water or tea from her and indirectly accused her of hiding stuff and not being with him.😑 First of all who the hell is he to be a jerk to Santoshi?😑 I mean has be forgot all the horrible things he did to her. She never said anything bad about him. I think if he knew his Maabhi caused all of that hate against her that he would feel worse about his actions. I think the fact that he thought Santoshi had ruined his relationship with Riya meant she deserved a bit of his hate.πŸ˜• Anyways I am sure Dhairya will l find out the truth about Ankur and it will end up bad for Santoshi.😭 I would love if Ankur stuck up for Santoshi.😊 He seems like a nice guy. Ya, him being Santoshi's friend seems like a stretch, but I don't think Dhairya is that smart to think things like that. Also your right, Madhu should know all the happenings of the house with the CCTV cameras. Another oversight by the CV's. The CV's are not as smart as us fans.πŸ˜† We need Santoshi Maa and Gaumata to help Santoshi. Why aren't they helping her?
Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

If anyone should be worshipped on naag panchmi it should be Santoshi by Dhairya.🀣 She is too good for him. I know he is going to totally insult and blast her. I feel it coming.😭 I hope he feels like a jerk when he finds out the truth, and especially how hard Santoshi was working to save the relationship.

I don't recall how the goddesses looked during the haldi ritual, but I will take your word for it. You are right they would look so much better with less makeup. I wish they would tone Sindoori's makeup and whole look down. She kind of looks tacky.πŸ˜• As for Santoshi not watching the naag panchami footage first, she probably didn't know when they talked about it, so had to go through all the footage. If this was real life you would copy the videos and watch them on your own laptop. Of course who would think of that on a Hindi serial.πŸ˜†

Yes you are right Dhairya should worship Santoshi. πŸ˜†.Trouble & pain ahead for Santoshi 😭.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Hey Symphony, below is a link of the actor who plays Ankur. It is a shirtless pic.☺️ Anyways I was like hey, if they are going to make Sairya implode why not show a shirtless Ankur to make Dhairya jealous.πŸ˜†

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3CG1z-o3myQ/VbYL9TbIVXI/AAADY/wvVCxdYykZ4/w1200-h1800/4.jpg
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Clearly he doesn't trust Santoshi as he was so angry he wouldn't even take the water or tea from her and indirectly accused her of hiding stuff and not being with him.😑 First of all who the hell is he to be a jerk to Santoshi?😑 I mean has be forgot all the horrible things he did to her. She never said anything bad about him. I think if he knew his Maabhi caused all of that hate against her that he would feel worse about his actions. I think the fact that he thought Santoshi had ruined his relationship with Riya meant she deserved a bit of his hate.πŸ˜• Anyways I am sure Dhairya will l find out the truth about Ankur and it will end up bad for Santoshi.😭 I would love if Ankur stuck up for Santoshi.😊 He seems like a nice guy. Ya, him being Santoshi's friend seems like a stretch, but I don't think Dhairya is that smart to think things like that. Also your right, Madhu should know all the happenings of the house with the CCTV cameras. Another oversight by the CV's. The CV's are not as smart as us fans.πŸ˜† We need Santoshi Maa and Gaumata to help Santoshi. Why aren't they helping her?

Yes what right Dhairya has to get angry on Santoshi? Santoshi is too good for him.Yes Ankur seems like a nice guy.I hope he helps Santoshi.He is the only one besides Kaka & Kaki to help her now.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Hey Symphony, below is a link of the actor who plays Ankur. It is a shirtless pic.☺️ Anyways I was like hey, if they are going to make Sairya implode why not show a shirtless Ankur to make Dhairya jealous.πŸ˜†

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3CG1z-o3myQ/VbYL9TbIVXI/AAADY/wvVCxdYykZ4/w1200-h1800/4.jpg

Sorry dear but its showing error.And what abt you haan? you were searching Khushank Arora's pic & ended up posting link of this one? & so blush blush ohhhooouuhaaahaaa.I undersyand your feelings.First Dhairya then Guddu then Ankur... πŸ˜‰.You are right Oci they should show shirtless Ankur to make Dhairya jealous.And abt the pic I will search & see myself.Anyways Thanks for sharing it πŸ˜ƒ
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Hey Oci I have seen the pic you are talking abt.My God what a pic it is. 😳 simply hawwwt.I am not able to post it here.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Sorry dear but its showing error.And what abt you haan? you were searching Khushank Arora's pic & ended up posting link of this one? & so blush blush ohhhooouuhaaahaaa.I undersyand your feelings.First Dhairya then Guddu then Ankur... πŸ˜‰.You are right Oci they should show shirtless Ankur to make Dhairya jealous.And abt the pic I will search & see myself.Anyways Thanks for sharing it πŸ˜ƒ

Haha.πŸ˜† I only love Ayaz as Dhairya, despite the fact that I want to slap Dhairya right now for being a jerk. Although I am not saying I don't think Guddu or Ankur are doing good in their roles, they are. But you know what I mean? Anyways I was just trying to find out the name of the actor who plays Ankur. I didn't realize he had a six pack under that shirt.πŸ˜†
oceanus85 thumbnail

Hey Oci I have seen the pic you are talking abt.My God what a pic it is. 😳 simply hawwwt.I am not able to post it here.

Ya I don't know how to post pics, otherwise I would.πŸ˜‰ Ya it is quite the picture.πŸ˜† I figure if Dhairya is going to accuse Santoshi anyways, we may as well all benefit.πŸ˜†