Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

OCI Imagine in that Sairya car scene Sindoori in the back seat.Dhairya romanticaly staring at Santoshi & the song "Main hoon hero tera" plays.Sairya share an eyelock.Sindoori from back seat watch this & fumes.I was imagining this when that scene was playing.Me & my imagination!

I am glad she wasn't.😊 I don't want here ruining my Sairya. She already has come in between several scenes.😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I am glad she wasn't.😊 I don't want here ruining my Sairya. She already has come in between several scenes.😕

Yes true. 😭
SymphonyStar thumbnail

I wouldn't have been able to guess that. Totally forgot Dhairya sold his car. Well Cv's are never known for being consistent.

😆

Word Count: 0

SymphonyStar thumbnail

I hope if Dhairya accuses her of cheating she leaves him too. How can a guy like Ankur say she has a good heart and understand her better than Dhairya.😕 I mean for now Dhairya is trusting Santoshi, but we know that as soon with Sindoori and Madhu talking in his ear he will start to suspect Santoshi.😡 I can't imagine Santoshi going to live with Ankur. Although if it gets Dhairya to realize the error of his ways and sends him running to Santoshi I am all for it.😊 Hell even if Dhairya is aware of a budding friendship between the two once she leaves I would be happy.😃 I feel like Ankur's presence is needed to make Dhairya fight for Santoshi. I swear once Santoshi and Dhairya are together and Sindoori is gone, they better give us some amazing Sairya scenes.

To make Dhairya jealous thats why I thought of Santoshi going with Ankur to his house.My only motive 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Yeh Precap dekh k mera 😡.Sindoori ne Madhu ka laptop kharab kar diya.Madhu Santoshi ko dategi wo alag se.Ab Naag Panchmi ke din kya hoga?
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Dhairya had important work right? When Santoshi told him to come with her to her house next morning he told he had imp work.Was Dhairya so upset with Santoshi meeting other man that he forgot he had imp work 😉
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Dhairya had important work right? When Santoshi told him to come with her to her house next morning he told he had imp work.Was Dhairya so upset with Santoshi meeting other man that he forgot he had imp work 😉

I was totally going to comment on that but forgot. He wasn't even doing anything.😆 I guess you are right, he was so distracted by Ankur and Santoshi meeting, he forgot meeting altogether.🤣 Arey Dhairya, how are you going to support your wife, if you can't even do what is necessary to get the job in the first place.😆 I feel like Santoshi could get a job easier than Dhairya. She is a good cook and could probably make a living out of it.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

I was totally going to comment on that but forgot. He wasn't even doing anything.😆 I guess you are right, he was so distracted by Ankur and Santoshi meeting, he forgot meeting altogether.🤣 Arey Dhairya, how are you going to support your wife, if you can't even do what is necessary to get the job in the first place.😆 I feel like Santoshi could get a job easier than Dhairya. She is a good cook and could probably make a living out of it.

😆 Kya khoob kahi Oci.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I am angry at Kaka too.He was giving all this Mahabharat gyaan to Santoshi but he didnt even once tried to make Dhairya understand to leave his madness abt Naag Panchmi thing.Kaka should have asked Dhairya that why dosent he question Sindoori of things that happened before the accident small things like what family members like & how Dhairya & Santoshi got married instead of asking Santoshi abt what happened after she became alive & before she got her memory back.I think Kaka also knows how mad & stubborn Dhairya is. 😡
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I understand that they want to show anything is fair in love & war but why to only show it from Santoshi's side?Why dont they show Dhairya doing something to prove his love? Its always Santoshi who has to prove her love.First dance compitition & now Naag Panchmi challenge.Dhairya 😡.I guess since Santoshi is Santoshi Maa's devotee they want to show how Santoshi gets in trouble & how her devotion & Santoshi maa's blessings takes Santoshi out of any problems that comes her way.