Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The episode starts with Sairya.😊 I am glad they gave us their scene. Santoshi acts like Sindoori and even tells Dhairya you like when I act this way. I love how he says yes.😕 What is with him?😡 I love how she tells him you didn't say anything to Sindoori. He was surprised that she called him out.😊 Not to mention she told him to get his water himself.😆 Kaka and Santoshi have a chat. I am glad she has a confidant in Kaka. I love how he trust and believes in her so much and will do anything to help her.👍🏼 Then Pratap and Madhu play chess. They are actually a good couple.😊 We see Sindoori angry and come naag panchami day she will do something drastic.😡 Also based on the preview, Ankur/Ankush and Santoshi drive away and Dhairya sees them.😔 I hope he doesn't freak out on Santoshi and asks her who he is. I have a feeling this is just the beginning of their misunderstandings.😭

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

The episode starts with Sairya.😊 I am glad they gave us their scene. Santoshi acts like Sindoori and even tells Dhairya you like when I act this way. I love how he says yes.😕 What is with him?😡 I love how she tells him you didn't say anything to Sindoori. He was surprised that she called him out.😊 Not to mention she told him to get his water himself.😆 Kaka and Santoshi have a chat. I am glad she has a confidant in Kaka. I love how he trust and believes in her so much and will do anything to help her.👍🏼 Then Pratap and Madhu play chess. They are actually a good couple.😊 We see Sindoori angry and come naag panchami day she will do something drastic.😡 Also based on the preview, Ankur/Ankush and Santoshi drive away and Dhairya sees them.😔 I hope he doesn't freak out on Santoshi and asks her who he is. I have a feeling this is just the beginning of their misunderstandings.😭

Nice episode.LOL Moment when Dhairya asks warm water to drink & Santoshi tells him you take yoursef its on the table & Dhairya's expression 😆 He is not habitutated of this Santoshi telling his Dhairya sir to do his work.Ohhhooo Kaka is so smart.Ka tells Santoshi that he intentionally fought with Sindoori he wanted to see if Sanroshi remembered her promise or not.Santoshi feels bad for misbehaving with Mabhu.Kaka tells her the person that support wrong can nevee be right.He sats Madhu should have thrown Sindoori out of the house long ago but she didnt so dont feel bad for her.He says he is with her.Santoahi prays to Santoshi maa to give her blessings.Santoshi maa returns to her place & happy to see the place decorated with flower.Gaumata says I am happy you have returned & Santoshi has found a way to get her aim.Santoshi maa says a pperson who overcomes his/her fears dont get defeated.Gaumata asks but maate this is opposite of Santoshi's nature will she be able to do this work.Santoshi maa says Santoshi is a courageous person & before courage no challenge stands.Janardan & Sesnath request Dadi to talk to Sharmilee & tell her to take the case back so Daksha & Madhuri get out of the jail.Sharmilee & Guddu's little rutho manao moment.Swarnrekha asks Devraj Indra that will she have to stay like a captive all her life.Indradev says he cant give her powers.He then says that but he can give a mantra & she can chant this mantra & pray to Goddesses to get the divine powers.Swarnrekha is happy & thinks that she waiting for this & she will take revenge.Madhu is upset with Sindoori.Sindoori says trust me Madhu madam I will take revenge from Santoshi on Naagpanchami days.Kaka listens rhem talking & thinks you will not be able to do anything bcoz Santoshi is ready now.He thinks Santoshi will give right answers to you guys' wrong intentions.Kaka smiles & is confident of Santoshi.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
We wanted jealousy but looks like we will get misunderstanding scenes. 😆 I am 😡 everytime Santoshi gets in a problem & has to prove her innocene & her love for Dhairya.Useless Dhakkan Dhairya 😡.I want a scene where Kaka scolds Dhairya telling him how good Santoshi is & its him who dosent deserve her.Also a scene where Santoshi breaks down,cries & tells Dhairya that he never actually loved her he loved Sindoori like behaviour & her love & dedication have no value in his eyes & Dhairya feeling super guilty.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
JUST FOR FUN - Ankur/Ankush should kidnap Sindoori or Santoshi should hit Sindoori on the head with a vase then Sindoori get her memory back 😆
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I want a high melodramatic episode where Sindoori,Santoshi,Dhairya & Ankur all are present.Santoshi & Dhairya's misunderstanding clears plus Sindoori's memory comes back.She apologizes to Sairya.Ankur saves Sindoori from attackers/his mothers' killer.Ankur takes Sindoori with him.I am too much.So many demands. 😆 I have no Santosh/Contentment when it comes to Sairya.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Not only Pratap -Madhu I like every pair of this show Seshnath-Madhuri,Guddu-Sharmilee,Daksha-Janardan,Kaka-Kaki & Ujjwal-Nupur.I like them all.I miss Ujjwal-Nupur.And what abt Bittodi.Are they going to show her again? Will we get to see her married as well?
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

NAAG PANCHMI IS ON 7 AUG 2016.

Maybe on that day competition will be shown or 1-2 days before or after 7 aug.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Precap -Dhairya sees Santoshi go with Ankur/Ankush.Sindoori instigates him & says see your fake Santoshi is going with that man & having fun.Dhairya is angry.Swarnrekha with her powers make Indradev captive & locks him in a cage.Oh My God what will happen?
oceanus85 thumbnail

Maybe on that day competition will be shown or 1-2 days before or after 7 aug.

Hopefully whatever happens on this day it is positive.😊 I will be mad if Santoshi is kicked out of the house or Dhairya doesn't believe she is real Santoshi.😡 Good should prevail.😊
Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

Precap -Dhairya sees Santoshi go with Ankur/Ankush.Sindoori instigates him & says see your fake Santoshi is going with that man & having fun.Dhairya is angry.Swarnrekha with her powers make Indradev captive & locks him in a cage.Oh My God what will happen?

I really hope Dhairya is not pissed.😭 I get that the situation does not look good, but still. I don't want Sairya separation.😔 I want Sairya romance with jealous Dhairya.😆 CV's if your listening, please give us fans what we want.