Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I did he that scene.😊 Maybe our Dhairya babu will start to appreciate Santoshi more now.😃 Although he is going to have to do a lot more in my books to prove his love for Santoshi. Also the mention from your previous post. I swear it was Ankur too.😕 Ankush just came in today's episode. I mean I don't mind this name either, I just thought it was funny that we got his name wrong twice. I guess third times the charm.😆

You are right abt Dhairya.He should appreciate Santoshi more.He should have to do a lot of things to prove his love for Santoshi.Hey Oci I watched 20/7 epi again & it was "Ankur"& in yest epi it changed it to "Ankush" Cvs 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

You are right abt Dhairya.He should appreciate Santoshi more.He should have to do a lot of things to prove his love for Santoshi.Hey Oci I watched 20/7 epi again & it was "Ankur"& in yest epi it changed it to "Ankush" Cvs 😆

I knew I didn't have a hearing problem.😆 When Santoshi read his business card and said Ankush I was like huh? Also who knows what goes on in the CV's minds. Only they know.😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail

I knew I didn't have a hearing problem.😆 When Santoshi read his business card and said Ankush I was like huh? Also who knows what goes on in the CV's minds. Only they know.😆

Lets see if it stays Ankush only or changes again to Ankur. 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail
Just finished watching today's episode. It was quite entertaining.😊 Kaka and Santoshi doing jasoos. Then they come with plans to make Madhu trip. Banana peel, oil and then Santoshi comes with string. Then their plan fails when Madhu doesn't walk over the string. Santoshi then runs to get the keys off the table but Dhairya intervenes. Way to ruin the plan Dhairya.😕 Then Madhu does trip on the string. Kaka also falls so he can get the keys. Then they think how can we get Madhu out of her room. Kaka's fake concern made me laugh.😆 Madhu goes to the hospital. Loved how Kaka was dancing when she left.😆 I assume precap Sindoori pushed Kaki.😡 Loved Santoshi in her fighting mode and how she held Madhu's hand.😃 Side note, Dhairya needs more purpose on the show. He needs more to do. I hate when they sideline the male leads.😡
Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Just finished watching today's episode. It was quite entertaining.😊 Kaka and Santoshi doing jasoos. Then they come with plans to make Madhu trip. Banana peel, oil and then Santoshi comes with string. Then their plan fails when Madhu doesn't walk over the string. Santoshi then runs to get the keys off the table but Dhairya intervenes. Way to ruin the plan Dhairya.😕 Then Madhu does trip on the string. Kaka also falls so he can get the keys. Then they think how can we get Madhu out of her room. Kaka's fake concern made me laugh.😆 Madhu goes to the hospital. Loved how Kaka was dancing when she left.😆 I assume precap Sindoori pushed Kaki.😡 Loved Santoshi in her fighting mode and how she held Madhu's hand.😃 Side note, Dhairya needs more purpose on the show. He needs more to do. I hate when they sideline the male leads.😡

Hilarious episode 😆 Kaka & Santoshi were superb.Janardan & Seshnath sees Daksha & Madhuri defend Dadi.Seshnath said Daksha & Madhuri were planning something.I wonder what this planning is? Santoshi looked so sweetly cutely smart when she showed banana skin to Kaka.When Madhu kept her keys on the dining table while talking over phone & Left the table Santoshi went to take the keys but Dhairya came there & saw the keys.He said one thing right that Santoshi should give the keys back to Maabhi otherwise Maabhi would accuse her of theft.When Madhu tripped over that thread & fell Santoshi asked forgivness fro Santoshi Maa.She said "Hey Santoshi maa forgive me I have done all this to get my hushband".Her expression was 😆.What to say abt our James Bond Kaka 😆.He was showing so much concern for Madhu fake of couse Madhu got sucpicious & thought what happened to Papa why he is so concerned for me all of a sudden. 😆.Santoshi Maa was still doing havan puja to bring Swrnrekha back in her original form.Forgot to mention when Inspector told Guddu what kind of hushband was he to stand & watch other beat his wife Guddu said he didnt want to get btwn Mother-in-law & daughter-in-law matters. 😆.Kaka said Madhu there cpuld be internal injuries & maybe fracture.Madhu got scared & asked Papa I would be able to walk na? Kaka said of course God is there.Kaka & Santoshi managed to send Madhu to hospital. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Kaka & Santoshi make one perfect detective pair 😆 😆 Kaka was amazing & 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Hey Oci in Monday's episode did you notice that even our cute Tinnu was beating Guddu bhaiyya who was tied to the chair 😆 .My Tinnu ⭐️ 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

Hey Oci in Monday's episode did you notice that even our cute Tinnu was beating Guddu bhaiyya who was tied to the chair 😆 .My Tinnu ⭐️ 🤣

I didn't notice. I just thought he was watching.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Kaka & Santoshi make one perfect detective pair 😆 😆 Kaka was amazing & 🤣

They are definitely quite the pair.😊 I love how Kaki has disappeared once Kaka has come back. Can they only afford to have one of them on at a time? 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail

They are definitely quite the pair.😊 I love how Kaki has disappeared once Kaka has come back. Can they only afford to have one of them on at a time? 😆

😆 Ujjwal, Bittodi & Yamdev also disappeared.