Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oci I wish sonething like my scene happens in the show but you know Cvs LOL.9 out of ten times I have been proved wrong.One thing I guessed right that Sindoori will become servent at Mishra house.
😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci you are right this dhaira must suffer & the best way is jelousy.Our Santoshi has suffered too much now its high time Dhairya should suffer 😆.How demanding we are 😆
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Hello friends 🤗
It's been long time 😃
Nice to meet you all again 😳
Really busy nowadays 😕 😭
But will try to be active as much as possible 😆 😊
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 🤣...Santoshi in her old avatar 😆
I thought Dhairya had thrown out all her traditional sarees 😲 😆 😆
Edited by rajni13 - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajni13

Hello friends 🤗
It's been long time 😃
Really busy nowadays 😕 😭

Welcome Rajnikant forum ki RJ.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ooops the new guy name is "ANKUR" not "ASHOK"I didnt here that part when he tells his name & plus blame the tellybuzz article it was mentioned "Ashok" there 😆 anyway I am happy that his name is Ankur bcoz Ashok sounds kinda old.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Oci you are right this dhaira must suffer & the best way is jelousy.Our Santoshi has suffered too much now its high time Dhairya should suffer 😆.How demanding we are 😆

I don't think we are too demanding.😆 I just think after awhile seeing Santoshi always getting blamed or being given problems gets old. They thought that showing Dhairya paralyzed was suffering enough. I was like Santoshi took care of him 24-7. What problem did he have? Well besides being paralyzed.😆 When she had that skin disease he kicked her out.😡 Anyways our hero will get his punishment when he kicks Santoshi out and then realizes he was wrong. Maybe then there will be a grand declaration of love and an actual proper apology.😊
oceanus85 thumbnail

Hello friends 🤗
It's been long time 😃
Really busy nowadays 😕 😭

Nice to see you back on the forum.😃 We have missed you. I always appreciated your comments, especially on my SS.
oceanus85 thumbnail

🤣 🤣...Santoshi in her old avatar 😆
I thought Dhairya had thrown out all her traditional sarees 😲 😆 😆

Ya we all did.😆 I have had a few rants about how they made Santoshi go back to her old avataar. Who knows what these CV's think.😕
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Ooops the new guy name is "ANKUR" not "ASHOK"I didnt here that part when he tells his name & plus blame the tellybuzz article it was mentioned "Ashok" there 😆 anyway I am happy that his name is Ankur bcoz Ashok sounds kinda old.

I was thinking when I read your post that his name was not Ashok, but figured maybe I was mistaken. Sometimes I ff through the episode so I was maybe I was wrong. Anyways your right, good think it is Ankur and not Ashok as the name Ashok sounds too old for such a young guy.