Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Naradji is back.He was intrested in knowing Indra's man ki baat 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Why do I feel like Madhu told Sindoori all the things abt Santoshi so that Dhairya start believeing Sindoori.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode was okay. I skipped all the devlok stuff. I liked the scene with Dhairya and Santoshi. Santoshi hugged Dhairya.😃 I like how Dhairya was aware that it was Santoshi who initiated the hug. Pratap is becoming more and more negative with each passing day.😡 Madhu has corrupted our sweet Pratap.😔 Also Madhu and Sindoori together are going to cause a lot of problems for Sairya.😡 I have a feeling your right Sympohny that Dhairya will start to believe that Santoshi is not Santoshi and that Sindoori is Santoshi. That will be so sad.😭 But then that means Dhairya will have to repent that much more when the truth comes out. Honestly I can tell you I am not into this storyline. I just want full on Sairya romance. This Sindoori better not have any romantic moments with Dhairya.😕 I will only semi-tolerate this track if it leads to good things for Sairya.😊 Like them getting closer or him confessing his love for her or something. Like in my OS. I don't mind a scene like that. Also I liked Santoshi in the precap. I like when she gets into her "don't mess with me" modes.😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci the Sairya scene (Santoshi hugs Dhairya & Dhairya puts a hand on her head) was so simple yet it has that charm that spark that we die to watch.Its just simply awesome.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oops its Swarnrekha not Swarnlekha & its not actress Parul Chauhan its someone else.I have seen this actress in a serial but doesnt know her name.Does anyone know this actress' name? please tell me.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Today's episode was okay. I skipped all the devlok stuff. I liked the scene with Dhairya and Santoshi. Santoshi hugged Dhairya.😃 I like how Dhairya was aware that it was Santoshi who initiated the hug. Pratap is becoming more and more negative with each passing day.😡 Madhu has corrupted our sweet Pratap.😔 Also Madhu and Sindoori together are going to cause a lot of problems for Sairya.😡 I have a feeling your right Sympohny that Dhairya will start to believe that Santoshi is not Santoshi and that Sindoori is Santoshi. That will be so sad.😭 But then that means Dhairya will have to repent that much more when the truth comes out. Honestly I can tell you I am not into this storyline. I just want full on Sairya romance. This Sindoori better not have any romantic moments with Dhairya.😕 I will only semi-tolerate this track if it leads to good things for Sairya.😊 Like them getting closer or him confessing his love for her or something. Like in my OS. I don't mind a scene like that. Also I liked Santoshi in the precap. I like when she gets into her "don't mess with me" modes.😊

I also like Santoshi's dont mess with me modes. 😃
oceanus85 thumbnail
I enjoyed today's episode.😊 More Sairya less devlok. The episode starts with Dhairya fetching Sindoori.😕 I hated how she was all over him. 😡 I guess that is to be expected.😕 Anyways then the tantric comes to do is thing, but ends up running away.😆 I don't know if anyone noticed this as it was very brief and looked like an editing glitch, or maybe it is the link I watched, but when the baba runs away Dhairya has his arm around Santoshi and he is making this cute pouty face.😃 He looked so cute and I feel like that was Ayaz making that face not Dhairya. Anyways it is really quick as I said. Just something I noticed. Then Sindoori is doing her usual bakwas dialogue and Santoshi gets in angry mode and basically is like "get away from my man." 😆 Love how Dhairya stood beside Santoshi and held her hand and told Sindoori to leave.😃 Then later in their room Santoshi puts the moves on Dhairya.😳 She was so shy it was cute. Also Dhairya had this cute look on his face too. Like what is happening to my wife.😊 Santoshi is desperate to keep her husband close.😉 The kebab mein haddi Sindoori comes into their room and ruins the moment.😡 Love how Dhaira told her off again,😃 He really is "our hero". Loved how he said "meri Santoshi".😃 Then Sindoori goes about exposing Santoshi on naag panchami and leaves.😕 Liked how Dhairya sees she is concerned and puts is hand on her shoulder and shakes his head cutely as to not worry.😃 The precap.😕 Dhairya is like I am sure you will remember about naag panchami.😕 Of course she won't and Sindoori will do all the things she said she would and Dhairya will start to doubt.😡 Also Santoshi will get caught snooping.😔 Also two side notes. I know that Santoshi does not like Sindoori but why is it okay for Dhairya to call her "naukrani" and treat her badly. I mean once upon a time ago he used to call her that even though she was his wife.😒 I mean he can be a mean to Sindoori just don't bring in the naukrani stuff. Secondly, why is it that Sindoori is all done up with her hair curled and wearing more stylish youthful clothes than Santoshi who is the bahu of the house?Unhappy 😕 I mean my mom doesn't even wear sari's like Santoshi. I guess Santoshi's look bothers me, because Dhairya is so youthful in his style. With jeans, shirts, sweater and sneakers and Santoshi is dressing like a grandma. I love Sairya but the least they can do is make Santoshi look youthful but still in sari. Okay enough of my rants.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I enjoyed today's episode.😊 More Sairya less devlok. The episode starts with Dhairya fetching Sindoori.😕 I hated how she was all over him. 😡 I guess that is to be expected.😕 Anyways then the tantric comes to do is thing, but ends up running away.😆 I don't know if anyone noticed this as it was very brief and looked like an editing glitch, or maybe it is the link I watched, but when the baba runs away Dhairya has his arm around Santoshi and he is making this cute pouty face.😃 He looked so cute and I feel like that was Ayaz making that face not Dhairya. Anyways it is really quick as I said. Just something I noticed. Then Sindoori is doing her usual bakwas dialogue and Santoshi gets in angry mode and basically is like "get away from my man." 😆 Love how Dhairya stood beside Santoshi and held her hand and told Sindoori to leave.😃 Then later in their room Santoshi puts the moves on Dhairya.😳 She was so shy it was cute. Also Dhairya had this cute look on his face too. Like what is happening to my wife.😊 Santoshi is desperate to keep her husband close.😉 The kebab mein haddi Sindoori comes into their room and ruins the moment.😡 Love how Dhaira told her off again,😃 He really is "our hero". Loved how he said "meri Santoshi".😃 Then Sindoori goes about exposing Santoshi on naag panchami and leaves.😕 Liked how Dhairya sees she is concerned and puts is hand on her shoulder and shakes his head cutely as to not worry.😃 The precap.😕 Dhairya is like I am sure you will remember about naag panchami.😕 Of course she won't and Sindoori will do all the things she said she would and Dhairya will start to doubt.😡 Also Santoshi will get caught snooping.😔 Also two side notes. I know that Santoshi does not like Sindoori but why is it okay for Dhairya to call her "naukrani" and treat her badly. I mean once upon a time ago he used to call her that even though she was his wife.😒 I mean he can be a mean to Sindoori just don't bring in the naukrani stuff. Secondly, why is it that Sindoori is all done up with her hair curled and wearing more stylish youthful clothes than Santoshi who is the bahu of the house?😔 😕 I mean my mom doesn't even wear sari's like Santoshi. I guess Santoshi's look bothers me, because Dhairya is so youthful in his style. With jeans, shirts, sweater and sneakers and Santoshi is dressing like a grandma. I love Sairya but the least they can do is make Santoshi look youthful but still in sari. Okay enough of my rants.

Sindoori 😡 Fake Tantrik & Sindoori's drama.The tantrik gets so scared & asks Sindoori have you(ghost) really come 😆.Loved how Santoshi told Sindoori showing her "mangalsutra" & "maang ka sindoor" that its sign of their (Sairya)relationship 😊.Santoshi is so scared that Sindoori will snatch her Dhairya sir from her.That last emotional Sairya scene shows that Santoshi is trying to find comfort inFhairya's presence & answers to her question(if he believes her or not) in his eyes.Santoshi even tries to comfort herself when she thinks that Dhairya sir is her hushband & he loves her 😭 Sindoori ruined the moment 😡.Loved how Dhairya said Santoshi is his wife his Santoshi. 😃.Sindoori challenged Santoshi that truth will come out on "Naagpanchmi" day.Santoshi thinks to do something.Agree with you Dhairya dosen need to call Sindoori "Naukrani" to keep her away just little Dhairya Sir trademark meaness is enough 😆 & abt Santoshi's look who knows what Cvs have in their mind I think they want to keep this look so that the lookwise difference btwn Sairya stays I mean Dhairya youthful look & Santoshi's outdated fashion look LOL.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
And abt Precap - I am angry at Dhairya..When Dhairya asks Santoshi does she not remember anything (15/7)? & Santoshi says no so why Dhairya is sure Santoshi remembers abt Naagpanchmi.😡 grrr.Why does Dhairya keep asking Santoshi the things when she told him & he knows that she doesnt remember a thing.Stupid Dhairya. 😡 Its should be different I mean Dhairya should ask Sindoori things like how & in which conditions we got married? & do you remember what happened to me few days ago?(his paralysis).He should tell her the Santoshi I know would die but never forget her "Santoshi Maa".What abt all this things?Why Dhairya is indirectly testing Santoshi.It seems like those few moments with "cute Santoshi" (Sindoori) is more important to him than those moment he spent with simple Santoshi.Our Santoshi have done so much for him but Dhairya grrr.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

And abt Precap - I am angry at Dhairya..When Dhairya asks Santoshi does she not remember anything (15/7)? & Santoshi says no so why Dhairya is sure Santoshi remembers abt Naagpanchmi.😡 grrr.Why does Dhairya keep asking Santoshi the things when she told him & he knows that she doesnt remember a thing.Stupid Dhairya. 😡 Its should be different I mean Dhairya should ask Sindoori things like how & in which conditions we got married? & do you remember what happened to me few days ago?(his paralysis).He should tell her the Santoshi I know would die but never forget her "Santoshi Maa".What abt all this things?Why Dhairya is indirectly testing Santoshi.It seems like those few moments with "cute Santoshi" (Sindoori) is more important to him than those moment he spent with simple Santoshi.Our Santoshi have done so much for him but Dhairya grrr.

I agree with you Symphony, why does he keep asking her if she remembers when it is clear she doesn't.😕 Also your right, why is he not asking Sindoori about all the past things like how they got married etc? I will be pissed when Dhairya will doubt Santoshi.😡😡 They just want to create problems for them hence all this.😕 Also if Dhairya was smart he would be like asli Santoshi does not believe in this whole naag panchami thing and call Sindoori a fake. Also about your previous post about Santoshi trying to find comfort in Dhairya and believe in their love I feel annoyed that again it is Santoshi who has to try and win him.😡 Like the woman always has to go after the man and prove herself.😡